All Comments on 'Who's Got the Remote?'

by CamillaHumby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
robot

why not get yourself a robot, less mess and never gets tired. ya don`t have to feed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So, The Thesis Is Perverted And Destructive

of a mature and equally satisfying relationship. It is still a fairly good map to the journey of female arousal, so four stars for interesting writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Wrong category

Sci-Fi and/or Toys would great outlets...however, I agree it should be required reading for 7th grade boys! (re-read yearly until Medicare kicks in!). 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

There are so many issues here of fear, control, andself delusion its truely scary. Just the ending "You cant hurt ... Now" wow. That alone says so much. So what if something happens to you ... what happens to him. What if he cant live like this and wants to leave or you do? I know this is just a story and as such I think its good. But it raises so many concerns when I see how it is written, the words you used, and that last two lines. Really I would request you tell us just what you were thinking when you wrote. I would also like you to write more. Either point of view. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You think this is erotic? You must be a Sadist or a Masocist to enjoy this story. There is NOTHING erotic about forcing a partner to have sex with you male or female it doesn't matter. The idea itself is sick, I would hate to be your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So this is what women's rights should be?

This is the big dream of women? Forcing surgery on the men you claim to love? Making them sex slaves by way of a microchip? Yeah, makes me REALLY proud to be a woman.......NOT.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE SEXUAL POLITICAL CORRECT POLICE

are going to have a field day. TK U MLJ LV NV

virago920virago920about 12 years ago
wrong neighborhood

should've been over in non consent or BDSM,Scify or fetish maybe?anyone have a fire extinguisher for our flaming juvenile posters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dumb da-dumb dumb dumb!

Wrong catagory, wrong actions. Wrong, wrong wrong! This was about as erotic as screen doors on a submarine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think you're using satire to tell hubby what you like...

The whole mind-control thing is a creative device, but as a loving husband, my first thought was "why not just TELL him what you want?" Most guys (or at least this one) would LOVE to do to their wives the things you've described. Thanks for the training manual - I'll let you know how my wife likes it.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I think on ASSTR I read a story about a fantasy World, where many men choose high IQ fembots instead of living female to live with them together. A woman pretends herself to be fembot to find a male mate for her. That story I HAD TO STOP READING AT THE HALF OF IT, BECAUSE IT WAS TERRIBEL FOR ME. Unfortunately there is not voting on ASSTR so the Author lost -15 point from me..............

CamillaHumbyCamillaHumbyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

I really wrote this in fun, for fun: What men think that women want, what women think that men think that women want.

I do enjoy the comment(s) that we talk more about what we enjoy and desire in love and in lovemaking.

I emphatically do not want a remote, except, maybe, sometimes :^) I like it that you don't know what I want and that you keep trying. Perhaps that is all I want.

Perhaps not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous