Who's in Charge? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fray
Fray
60 Followers

"Open your mouth and don't move." He said as he took hold of his soft penis.

She parted her lips expecting him to make her use her mouth on him again. Instead he urinated on her. It took her by surprise but she remained where she was, closing her eyes as she allowed him to piss all over her face and body. Covering her with his golden spray, degrading her for a final time. Once he was done he smiled at her.

"Good girl. Now shower and clean up." He said before leaving the bathroom.

The water of the shower was a nice relief for her aching body. He had used her for most of the morning, but she was pleasantly content. Exhausted, but fulfilled and at peace with herself. She would usually be thinking and worrying about 101 different things, but she wasn't any more. She had let everything go and the calmness of it completely engulfed her.

She got dressed and went downstairs to find him sitting on the sofa still in his dressing gown.

He looked at her and smiled. "So?"

"So what?" She said confused.

"Want to put an end to this?" He said looking back at the TV screen.

"No master." She replied.

He looked at her and smiled again.

"Right, I'm going to take a shower." He said standing up.

"Are you still going to the gym?" She asked.

"No need, I can just use you instead." He answered as he walked to the door.

Fray
Fray
60 Followers
12