All Comments on 'Who's Jeff?'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hangeronhangeronover 13 years ago
Still up to scratch I see.

I was living this one with every word, keep it up,(ooops), tell us more please.

sr71pltsr71pltover 13 years agoAuthor
More

Thanks for asking about "more." This is a rare case when there actually is going to be more to the story. This is an excerpt from the habu e-novel "Journey to Mirage" (the publisher will be BarbarianSpy), which is in review before going to the publisher. Will probably be released in January or February 2011. The protagonist is working his way across the States from Baltimore, MD, to Le Mirage, AZ, toward a film festival--and the work he has been doing is reliving fantasies in a sex film that is to be shown at the film festival. This excerpt is from his stop in Santa Fe. In the book, the reader will find out who Jeff is and what the significance of that is.

EmotiieEmotiieover 13 years ago
Woow

Omg i love it! Great great great! :D

Can't wait to read more :)

ChrissiChrissiover 13 years ago
More, love it.

Love it!!!!!

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I really want to know who Jeff is? Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...