All Comments on 'Who's Teasing?'

by dreamprint

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummm, No thanks

Not saying that 50 yr olds can't get their freak on, but it's like your parents, you know they are having sex but you don't want to hear about it and you DEFINATELY don't want ot read it. Thanks but no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More explicit

I wish you had made it more explicit that Ryan had gotten his cock into her pussy and cum deep inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More explicit

I wish you had made it more explicit that Ryan had gotten his cock into her pussy and cum deep inside of her.

ranchhandranchhandalmost 17 years ago
fantastic, absolute best

Terrific story, write more!

mauihaolemauihaolealmost 17 years ago
Who's teasing?

Your are and not very well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
boring

author dragged thru this story, all i got out of it was the woman was a SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A slut is a slut.

50 yo sluts arent in the same league with 20 and 30 yo sluts but some guys will enjoy them. You know the saying, once a slut always a slut. Now for the real question, who in their right mind wants to be married to a slut 24/7/365.

Sluts are fun but are for playing with and not married to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Old enough to know better

So the wife gets fucked, lies to you by acting like nothing happened and can't wait to do it again and you discover your a wimp perv. What a great night in your life. Thanks for sharing with us. If you really think thats the first time she's fucked another guy you are wrong,wrong,wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A cheater and a whimp....

I think this was a story, some story, about a wife being a cheat while her husband watched other men playing with her. He must like being a whimp, because his wife really did a number on him and still he has the balls to think it is funny. Both of them need mental therapy very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delirious Wimp Into Pimping & Watching His Ho

When you self denigrate only the very few into male humiliation are excited. I kept waiting for her to chose a real male and leave her cuckster wimp that she no longer respected.<P>

So there you have it writer. If your desire was to portray a sick shell of a man embarrassing himself by choice then you are as sick as your character.<P>

The next saddest part is the waste of talent on so few similar subhumans. This wasn't arousing or erotic - just crudely coy about his and their evidenced weakness and sick lack of humanity. Get some help soon to regain a little self respect.

droogedroogealmost 17 years ago
Well Written

I don't know why all the negative comments on this story as I found it well written with good character development and erotic with hubby recounting past adventures with his wife that become steadily more risqué as the story enfolds. One could not help assuming the outcome from the first page but that was probably inevitable. What can be wrong with two grown adults in the Autumn of their lives and with no further responsibilities to their children experimenting with their sex life now they finally have the time? After all its between husband and wife and the wife is now at or slightly over her sexual peak. She has the confidence and ability to enjoy sex something that she never had when growing up and hubby seems to be going along with it just fine. Rather than call him a wimp I think his actions show a maturity obviously lacking from some of your commentators.

I look forward to your next offering.

drooge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best stories I read in a long time. Very well thought out and executed. This story isn't a quickie for those out there wanting instant pleasure, this one slowly builds to a great ending. With only two stories so far I hope to read more from you. Ignore the people criticizing this story. If they didn't want the cheating wife story they should avoid the "Loving Wives" category.

Your style of story-telling is very visual. I had no trouble imagining it. Even while you were descriptive you left room for readers to fill in the blanks however they wanted. Personally I like that in a story and use it in my own stories. Keep up the good work!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 15 years ago
Who's the sicko?

That was an awesome read, I wish I could write like that.

Those many that gave you a 0 or a 25 rating that took the time to read a fairly long story are the sickos. I just don't understand. There are many catagories on Literotica, why not chose to read one that you like.

I hope to see a lot more of your writing. Thanks a lot.

luvtodoit

Silenus636Silenus636over 10 years ago
Hot

I thought you did a nice job of pushing an exhibitionist character into a corner, forcing their sensuality from titillation into action. A tale wonderfully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exhibitionist or slut?

The way you tell it, a slut. And who wants to be married to a slut? Time for a divorce from her and this implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
slut

Who wouldn't want to be married to a slut like that. I just wouldn't have walked out and stopped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bravo sir well done!

i truely enjoyed the web you so delicately veaved! it was awesome! keep it up sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

too long, too boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boring

Yes, way too long and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Turns whore

Turns whore for the not so bbc. More ir for LW.

Tony47Tony47over 4 years ago
Not for me

Was enjoying it until you brought incestual stuff I tore mix, totally spoiled it for me then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous