All Comments on 'Who's the Bitch Now?'

by Storyhacker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Really enjoyed that tale. Love a strong dominant woman. Two is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge ....

After this , he is of course entitled to take revenge .

Return with a couple of friends .....

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyable, well written and realistic story. All the elements work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Great story! i hope you write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

5!!! Greatly justified! I hope they lock him back up and serves both of them!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

This is one of those special stories that gets a bookmark. I absolutely frikking

ADORE cock-lockers. Don't care much for a guy in a tutu thingy, but then again -

you don't put a dude in that kind of dress if you plan on riding his cock in any way that resembles nice. Silly me. Except for...no, no...huh..maybe? Oh god.

All the girls who got sexisted (even by their own species) into doing the housework, while the 3-legged ones got the garden-work (pls, a minute Mr writer, this is in your favour) and nobody else could fathom why that wasn't fair, so opted in the end to rather move away from the general attitude before she ran her mouth and was called a hateful sexist, we greet you with gratitude!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Fantastic! Absolutely loved it!

Got me so wet seeing that cocky bastard get his just desserts. Just wish I could strap one on and screw him for all the sorry sh*t is worth. Great story! I want to read more. Got me so wet.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Apart from the spelling mistakes(barley), this is a brilliant piece of erotic fiction. Funny, realistic and highly enjoyable. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What do they.......

expect him to do when he is released ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow that was funny!

The cage is a toy. He didn't need the key to take it off. A pair of pliers, a screwdriver or a paperclip work just fine. So this story was total nonsense. But at the end what did they think he was going to do? That's right. He fucked BOTH of them in the ass a number of times. This whole mess was too funny for words. If you're going to write about something, at least understand what you're writing. A cage? Don't make me laugh!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As far as anonymous 6-19-17 claim that he could get the cage off. Sometimes an author has have a flaw to make the story work. A good reader excepts the premise and enjoys the story. As for as those commenters who think he'll get revenge you forgot they have a picture for insurance. What's he going to do anyway? He can't hit them or he'll go to jail. The odds are they'll put the cage back on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoyed

Really enjoyed that story feel it needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad/ lame

I wonder in she would like it if happened to her. He never forced it on her or Amy in any way

spankfunforspankfunforover 3 years ago
Fun Story!

Great Light Feminism! Most Men AND Women in Todays World Could Learn Better Manners And Understand Other Peoples Boundaries That Being Said; I'm Surprised You Didn't Put The Cage Back On and The Key In An Envelope In The Mail Box! Tell Him What's His Choices Are For The Next Week When You Bring The Key Home From Wherever You Sent It! ( Just Saying) Good Writing!

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Guess it works as fantasy

Sign of the times that the female in this story exhibits the same or worse behavior and personality traits than those she pretends to abhor. She’s just another version of the male character, but without his restraint when it comes to actual bullying and imposing one’s will on a vulnerable person.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdabout 3 years ago
Just right and very well done.

I liked the quick pace and progression. Your style and attention to continuity and few typos encourage me to work harder.

Doesn't hurt that I'm a CD pervert that has fun with chastity either. So it touched me all over.

Thanks

jleniljlenilalmost 3 years ago

Great story and good writing. My only wish would be that the ladies smoked cigars.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Great story. A fantasy a lot of guys have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot. love it when a hot stud has a tiny dick and gets humiliated. even hotter with him in panties. only thing that would have made it better is if he came hands free in the panties then was forced to lick his huge load out of the panties like a pussy bitch. hope you write another part where they turn him into a slutty pussy bitch in heat, and make him wear slutty lace panties and lingerie. maybe a pussy plug and the cock-cage too. send him to the gym like that, out for groceries, etc. everyone still thinks he's a hot stud, but really he's a slutty pussy bitch in heat that needs his pussy stuffed so he can cum hands free in the panties.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another tale of over reaction from women. OK so he’s a jerk but no one deserves to be raped.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

He didn't deserve that. The girls should be locked up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Why is forced consensual sex allowable when it’s done to a man, but rape when it’s done to a woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous