All Comments on 'Who's The Boss'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story; I love sucking BBC and taking it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope it continues

I hope the story continues with Tyrone using the boss in more and more risky places

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black Power

I LOVE this story and one day it won't be a fantasy. Black or brown signifies more power than white and the day will come when blacks get their just due as the dominant force in this country. I also love how Tyrone turned the tables on his white 'boss' and had him begging for more of that dominant black cock! Now Tyrone is set for life and someday HE might be the shop boss. I wonder how long it takes the white guy's wife to get blacked and move in with Tyrone? Great story!

mav1971mav1971over 4 years ago
Really?

The worthless worker gets to get his job and get a raise.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Really....really?

Just gotta say mav, I'm amused by the fact that you read a sex story and your all bent out of shape that he kept his job.

Xmale06Xmale06over 4 years ago
To be continued?

Very nice set up, now what about making Tyrone share his new pussyboy with other black friends? Or even coworkers? And you could even think of making him enslaving other white collar dudes too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

Looking forward to see how much control he takes including the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved the story. Would like to read more as I fantasize about being the plant manager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid racist shit! So, the Black Guy is lazy, stupid, quick to play the Race Card???

How about you also make the White Guy a racist who wants to fuck close relatives and rape kids? Since you love trafficking in negative racial stereotypes?

I've gone through your other IR stories! Your racist Bitch-ass has problems with the fact that you lust for BBC big time, so you always portray the Black Characters very negatively! They're basically stupid brutes with huge cocks! get to know some Blacks personally, you stupid lil brainwashed, conditioned racist lil idiot! Your racism destroyes your stories for every reader who is not a racist like you!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Don't read!!!

To the anonymous who thinks I paint black people in a negative light, don't read my stories... plain enough. You have really taken my story in the worse way even though I never called the character lazy. But I guess you would rather I write a story about a person getting fired for being a stellar worker? Do I write interracial stories with black characters being stereotypically well-endowed? Yep, sorry if that offends you. So I guess the best resolve is for you to just avoid anything I write. Trust me I don't mind. If you take my stories as attacks on black people you are about as backwards thinking as the people who ridicule me for putting whites and black together in sexual situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suck it boss

Sounds good Tyrone, hot story real hot great build up for the boss to melt loved it when he said Tyrones cock was delicious only let down was him not swallowing the load , loved him licking his balls but wish he licked his ass also, maybe another time? Great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

It’s fantasy for all who get offended, great writing skills and build up that got me rock hard, Iam a straight white male with a woman down the hall but this title enticed me and I’m so glad I read it, when a story makes me day dream(of being a total bitch) to a young black stud, I could never be offended, really, fantasy yes but somehow you make it believable plausible and yes give the kid deserves a raise, you my man ( blew my mind and my load) gonna check all your stories even messaged you ,my first time ever direct message to an author

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your comment. Of course, it is not my intention to offend or make anyone look bad. I haven't had anyone accuse me of being a racist yet, so I'm sort of shocked by thier accusation, but of course on the internet, people always will take shots at others and try to get a rise out of them. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, hope you like my others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Question

Um, what about the fact that Tyrone's still a shit employee? No more mention of that? Also, what about the boss's sexual reactions to Tyrone?

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
SPORTS

To blown away,

I read your letter and want to tell you I believe you and am happy you enjoyed the story the way you did. Try my story "A League of Thier Own", I might be able to duplicate the effect it had on you. If it did, feel free to leave a comment there as well. Its not easy to want something as bad as a big black cock when you have others around you that might not understand your real desire, but do your best to enjoy it any way you can. Who knows maybe one day you will be face to face with a huge, thick black cock that you can finally enjoy the way you want to. Don't ever hold back those huge loads you enjoy blowing for BBC!

Keep dreaming the dream,

NineIsFine67

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story! However, the story could have been more positive.

The sex part is incredibly hot but the characters and scenarios could be better. This is my opinion so you can take it or leave it. I don't understand why Tyrone and his boss can't simply just fuck? The way I see it, you could have make Tyrone a lovable and funny guy, who crack jokes at work while working diligently and his boss recognizes his effort and his junk so he rewards him with a raise along with his mouth and ass. I know that rewarding good behavior might seems like a boring scenario but nice guys gets laid too. Regardless, I will still give you five stars.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
A Different Angle

Maybe if I took your advice, the story wouldn't have turned out so controversial. LOL

Seriously though, it was not my intention to suggest blacks are lazy or that Tyrone is a representation of how black people work. The honest truth is, I considered making Tyrone the boss and having him fire the white gut for the same reason, making the white guy plead for his job and begging Tyrone what he could do to save his job. Would that have been hotter? All I was simply trying to do was build a little sexual tension by having a situation in where the power and authority was switched when Tyrone took over with his impressive cock. If you read my others stories I like to lead to the sex with some conflict or surprise, not always but it is an element I think makes for exciting sex. Your suggestion is appreciated and I'll take note. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

My black bull was Jerome. He fucked me silly. I miss him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like sexuality warping stories. I'm "orally bi" so I like stories where men are seduced into sucking cock. Never liked anal sex though. I'd get violent if someone tried to turn a blowjob into that with me. When reading these stories I sometimes wonder what they'd be like if genders or races were swapped around. You ever thought of doing a story where a gay man finds himself sexually serving a dominant woman because something about her clicks with his psychology, be it mother issues or just him being so submissive that she can get him off?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Try a chapter 2

I enjoyed reading "Who's the Boss. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. So, in chap 2, turn the honkie out.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

ps. I agree that your story was racist. I know from your comments here that you subscribe to the theory that white people saying bad things about black people isn't racist unless you are wearing a white hood, but you're wrong. Better defense is "it's racist and denigrates homosexuals, and if that keeps you from getting aroused, don't read it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nurdle okail

The Black man was dominant and the white male jizzed when he was fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg! This light skinned biracial bisexual is so turned on by black tops!

BBCfanBBCfanover 2 years ago

Your gay interracial stories are the best. I never make it through a story first time. ;-0

Definitely my new favorite author!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you BBCfan! I am honestly humbled. I try to bring a real love of interracial sex and the excitement I think it invokes in my stories. Mixed race sex has always been my #1 fetish, I enjoy spreading the love to others or possibly getting those who haven't tried it the motivation to cross that racial barrier. I hope my stories will continue to entertain you and brings you lots of pleasure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love black cock in my mouth and ass my wife loves watching her bull fuck me.

Please write more on this

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, if you check out my other stories I have written, you will see I have posted many gay interracial stories of white men enjoying BBC. May I suggest two of my newest stories; "A First Time For Everything" and the second chapter of that story. Also "A League Of Thier Own" might appeal to you. Keep a look out for other stories. I recently enjoyed my first BBC and I am more smitten with black men than ever before! I definitely have a muse to fuel my creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do a whole series of them I loved it and had past experiences with similar Scenario

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, keep an eye out for future stories. I have a few ideas I’m going to write out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EROTIC!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine6711 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous , although this is my most controversial story it was only meant to arouse.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc9 months ago

Well, I don't care what anyone else thinks - this story is awesome. Besides it's a porn story, not social commentary. Speaking of stereotypes, if a black man and a white man are alone together, it's inevitable that the white guy will end up sucking the black guys cock - no surprise there, but the white boss' fate was sealed the moment his secretary closed the door. Makes no difference if the white guy is gay, bi, or straight, he's going to suck. The fact the white guy has a wife and kids just makes it even hotter. In almost every case, the white guy will also usually get fucked in the ass by by the black man, that's just how it is. I did love how the black employee put the white boss in his place and showed his respect by shooting cum all over the white man's face. Now that Tyrone has his "get out of jail" pass (oops, sorry, stereotype) it won't take long before word gets around to the other black employees that the boss is a cocksucker. It won't be lone before all the Plant Manager is managing is managing to take so much black cock in his mouth and ass...not just on Friday, but everyday. The white boss should get a bonus for raising the morale of the black employees and Tyrone turns into a model worker.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine679 months agoAuthor

Ty kneelnakedforbbc, when I wrote this story I had no political agenda or animus for any race. I simply wanted to write a story based on my fantasy of having a well endowed black man having his way with me and giving me his cock in a fairly aggressive manner. The story seemed to anger many, thinking that I was making a blanket statement about a race of people. As I suggested giving Tyrone a reason to be fired was the needed element in the story. By the way, I agree sucking and getting fucked by big black cock is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i know the feeling of what a man does when there is a black cock shown because i have be in this position and that was 20 different black men over he past 15 years and i never serviced them just 1 time they always wanted more and i became a regular bottom for them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...