All Comments on 'Who's the Boss?'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I expected more from you

This is still a WIMP husband story, do you suck dicks too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

what pathetic shitty drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rediculous Story

He hears his wife aguing with guy in their bedroom and doesn't want to interupt them. Total idiocy.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really?

she's worth being with? a bona fide trolop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you have a whore wife and you are in love

she was sexing the guy to get a commission. Whore! Want to guess has she was such a top saleswoman? Divorce the slut and be done with it! The kids are gone. Think of it as recycling and get a younger and improved model.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whom is this 10y old writer??

Just a mindless blubber! Even skipping most of it it still made me sick. Unbelievable stupidity! one of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
humorous

Of course some anons (dickless cucks) don't have a sense of humor and didn't like it: oh well, we can't all be real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you dont keep cheating whores

any woman, or man for that matter, that fucks around as part of their employment are whores

she was sucking, god knows what diseases she has now

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Cannot understand some authors preoccupation with anal...

Seems like a disgustingly shitty activity to me.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Have to agree about the anal. Wife and I tried it. Did nothing for either of us.

Why fuck a dry hole that needs a bunch of grease otherwise it hurts?

The moral of the story is that women do not respect weak men.

Yes it is a story, but I am talking about real life too.

You don't have to degrade her, but you do need to show some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Preoccupations with anal

Its because they're faggots

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story Line

A really nice story. Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So the cheating bitch gets fucking rewarded?

Where's the remorse? Where's the contrition. The slut needs to feel the pain if she's to remain anything more than his regular cum dump.

It all feels a little hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BETTER

Much better than the burn the bitch (BTB) stories where the guy goes all macho, gets his revenge so he won't look like a wimp, and ends up lonely in a bachelor apartment, feeling she got needed justice. Here the guy ends up in his own bed in his own house with his own hot lady getting fucking pleasures he never got before. So who's the smart cookie?

1 page stories don't usually merit 5 stars, but this one did.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not sure

Not sure about this one. You surely do like submissive women though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha!

Nice fantasy. Like a sweet roll after a meal. I enjoyed it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Huh

He let it go too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I do like a good BTB after every meal, but this is probably closer to what I would do in real life. "Oh, shit, that WORKS?! Let me see how far it goes... OOOOOH, SHE DID IT! Fuck that, if anybody's domming my wife it's me!" And we live happily ever after... Unless she cheats again, then she's gone. But yeah, I can believe that a lot of women wouldn't cheat if they had a different dynamic from the man they married, but it's up to her to let a man know what she wants. We fucking stink at mind reading, that's why they always pretend to be mediums.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A very forgiving man.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Not my type of story⭐️

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Could do with some attention to detail when making characters. I mean, the wife's reaction to her husband catching her with some other guy's cock in her mouth is to start giving him grief about 'busting in on her'. Why would she switch to dom role? It's already mentioned that she knows well enough to appease him if he loses his temper, so was she too braindead to realise that catching his wife mid-blowjob might be a tiny reason for him to get angry? Inconsistent portrayal like that means you don't really buy the characters, so it doesn't matter what happens to them.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

needs to be fleshed out some

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Husband

Should have stopped it before it even happened he should have kicked the old guys ass.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Who knew CharleyAce was a card-carrying cuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous