All Comments on 'Who's The Boss? Ch. 10'

by Js_Keeper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A fitting conclusion,

I have enjoyed this from the start to finish, and Im sorry thats the end, although I do see that its a natural place to stop. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVED THE SERIES!

This is the best series of stories ive ever read. I hope that there is more to come, pun intented. Id be very said to see the journey end here. Hope there will be more to their story.

sexy_jacquesexy_jacqueover 14 years ago
Sexy as always

Your stories particularly in this series are sexy as hell. This was especially good. I like the public humilation of show off Nikki's tits in the park. Maybe one day that will be me walking through the park in a white t-shirt no bra with my large orbs (38DDD)bouncing.

sexy_jacquesexy_jacqueover 14 years ago
Sexy as always

Your stories particularly in this series are sexy as hell. This was especially good. I like the public humilation of show off Nikki's tits in the park. Maybe one day that will be me walking through the park in a white t-shirt no bra with my large orbs (38DDD)bouncing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well written

i am very pleased with your series i have read alot of series and short stories but your story was exactly true and it was really accurate to a true beginning of a D/ relationship and your stories never got old or too long if you were to write another story like this i would be your first reader excellent job

avidreader10avidreader10almost 14 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an engaging erotic set of tales .......I totally enjoyed reading each story and needless to say orgasmed several times throughout .......Im a submissive slut also so identified completely ......amazing read ...thank you

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ohhhh

Thank you so much for this series of erotic stories....I enjoyed the reading so much...as a submissive slut it was for me a trip through own memories and fantasies that made me wet and more...looking forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
grammar

cum does not mean that in Latin,

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 12 years ago
Latin cum English

The Latin "cum" translates most commonly as "with" in English, but it also carries a connotation of "together with." Its use in English means (other than the more common uses in these pages) "also as" or "functioning as" or "together with." It suggests that something is fulfilling a dual role, as in "home office cum guest room." In such usage it is pronounced "koom." Js_Keeper's use is correct for purposes, though the explanation is a tad roundabout.

Excellent tale, great delivery. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking brilliant

I am usually fonder of romantic, plot driven stories, but this is tremendously hot and it pushes many of my buttons. Perhaps the ending was a bit too "happily ever after" given the amount of shit the three were in but that's mostly irrelevant.

Great read, I was really hooked. five stars and faved.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFireover 11 years ago
Awesome

THis was very well written and plotted.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

This is so lovely, just the right level of humiliation, pain and submission. I do hope it is continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FYI

I have to admit that I don't comment as often as I should for as many stories as I read from the BDSM section of literotica. I must also admit that while I love a good D/s story I have been pretty turned off by some of the things I've read here and at other sites which is why I've taken to reading mostly from the "hall of fame" as I've had excellent luck in finding stories that are, in fact, hot and which rarely disturb me (I'm sure even people with tastes far more extreme than my own are even disturbed by some of the stuff out there *shudder*). But to get to the point: I attempted your story once before, from the beginning and I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood to read Dom POV or if it just wasn't clicking at that time but I ended up moving to another story. Anyway, since this chapter was the first in the hall of fame list I thought I would give your tale another try by starting with the highest rated part of it which I generally don't do. Its not really fair to do that, I know. Unfortunately, within the first few paragraphs you describe your sub as "raping" her own ass on her Master's cock. For me this was like cold water thrown into a sex scene that was just starting to warm up for me. I decided to stop reading and comment. Truly not to be a bitch but because I wanted you (and any other authors reading this) to understand that the power that word has can completely destroy any urge to continue reading if not used properly. In this case it was especially unnecessary as I don't believe it is possible to rape ones self. I hope I am not alone in being a bit disturbed at how frequently this word is being used in completely inappropriate ways on the internet in recent years. Even video gamers use it as a way to denote victory in battle. By doing so as a society we are making the word and the act itself seem more normal and acceptable. I understand that BDSM can include elements of non-con and I get that rape has fantasy elements for many people. However when the word is used so irresponsibly (especially amongst the D/s community) it leaves a bad taste. This is in no way a criticism of your over all story as I did not and likely will not read enough to speak to that and it has obviously been enjoyed by many people. It is just one readers humble opinion stated in the hopes it will be respected and taken into account by any authors who may view it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

You're story is greatly written. I love how every little piece fell into one another. And the fact that you showed both the dominant's way of thinking and the submissive's way of thinking with only the dom's point of view is amazing. I do hope that you write more stories in the future regarding bdsm. Nice work man! Probably one of the most well written bdsm stories I've read. I'll stay in tune if ever you plan to write more.

- DomJane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous