All Comments on 'Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 01'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great !

Great ! Cant wait for next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She was fucking their own son so it's not like

she should be mad if he was fucking their daughter. As for the "Do Not Fuck" list? Seriously? If they didn't fuck married men, they wouldn't have very many customers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Fantabulous

w8ng fr the nxt installment.. Keep on the good work !! :D

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
a very good start

Now that she shit has hit the fan, mom may have found the man she can confide in and give herself to, since her all husband wants is to fuck their daughter.

She has a special man, in her son, that will be good to her for the rest of his life, and give her the sex and loving she missed while she was married to her husband.

Good story, and I hope to the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Creative story

Story is very creative. You have good ideas and insight into this subject.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Lets hope you have a follow-up to tell us how things work out between Mom, Son, Dad and Daughter.. Really got into the Sneaky way he got into his Moms and Dads head. Cant wait to hear all about everything.

ap2techap2techover 12 years ago
Pretty good

Don't worry about anon's comment about the "don't fuck list". He didn't realize that she was talking about ONE person. Anyway I'm waiting for part two. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

Just need to get mom pregnaunt and also fuch sis mabe even aunt carol since she just divorced with her dead beat husband and walks in on them doing the no no.just saying--BG

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Thumbs Up

Great story Bob, hope it continues. That dead beat needs a good humiliating. I hope this brings the mom,son and sister closer. It would be a shame if the video of him doing a daughter look-a-like, got out to his work and business connections, that would be so terrible, ;)

rastignacrastignacover 12 years ago

Part 2? Hope it will comme soon! LOL Anyway, thank for this Part 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Need to get sister and dad involved. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your stories

Read all of them, great story lines and lots of imagination.

keep it up.

Cheers

jdbjdjdbjdover 12 years ago
Great Story !!!

Wonderful stirring of the erotic fantasy cauldron. After the 'Dad Does Sis' dvd has made the rounds at work, it might mysteriously end up on a college campus to the horror of a particular coed. One can only imagine that her embarassment and humiliation would drive her home for the familial love that would sooth her injured psyche. Keep up the great work!

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
This is a good beginning.

Please don't stop now. There has to be at least one more chapter maybe two. I am sure we, your readers would appreciate you taking this story further.

StoryPalStoryPalover 12 years ago
Another great start, keep it up

I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters, to see how you develop the groundwork you've laid. Very entertaining and the subsequent chapters promise to be even more so.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago
MORE???

This story needs more!!! You need to keep writing!!!! 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That's so Oedipal.

Tell me, are you familiar with the Oedipus Complex? Sigmund Freud? Ring a bell?

taboo_lovertaboo_loveralmost 12 years ago
Great story....

Love it how you worked the ending, it would be disappointing if mom wouldn't know her son fucked her so well...you should have made her son super hung, and a stud compared to his enraged, frustrated dad... also it would be hot if his mom had cum real hard despite having found out it's her son fucking her...

Hot story, can't wait to read the rest...

luvingmumluvingmumalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Good conception!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Man the only decent person was the mother, both father and son were scum if they were on fire I'd throw gas on them just to hear squeal like the pigs they were

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waaaa!

Man the only decent person was the mother, both father and son were scum if they were on fire I'd throw gas on them just to hear squeal like the pigs they were

Ur on an incest/taboo story and u complain about morales. The only thing that shows is ur ignorance, FYI by the description of the other chaps available and the title ur a little quick with the judgment and the caterwauling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BULL SHIT

This ending sucks, should have said something when the mother gotten home that maybe the son could have fucked her one more time, Didnt say a damn thing about the father afterwards, Come have a better ending

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 01

Love this story about as much as any mother and son sex story that I've read in a long time! The ending just about caused my heart to break, even to the point of having tears in my eyes.

After reflection, Sandy probably did the right thing. Originally I thought when Sandy was insisting on being allowed access to the masked Mike (her son) fucking her, being filmed in order to seek revenge on her cheating husband, I thought maybe Sandy might have nefarious ideas of blackmail or some such crazy action. In the final analysis I'm glad Sandy did nothing more than pull the ski mask of Mike, was gracious and said "good bye"!

Mom now has a dilemma to deal with. She's been fucked by a masked adolescent friend of her son's, up until Mike and his mother are at the peak of the climax, when Sandy pulls the ski mask of Mike and his mother realizes she's been conned and is actually being fucked by her son for their first incestual consummation. What is Mother's game plan at this point?

The author of this story has an ingenious mind, as the theme for this story is AWESOME, absolutely heavenly!! The character's all are nicely merged into the story, all the dialogue is detailed and descriptive enough to emit very nice visuals of the action, the characters, their conversations and their expressions. It's almost as the reader is engrossed in an actual movie. The suspense is gripping and the results are mind boggling! The author has a WINNER in this script!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Luckily 2 & 3 are out so I don't have to guess what happens next

Who was the MORON who said that Mom didn't have a right to be upset about Dad's fixation on the daughter? He'd been acting it out with 3 hookers for years; that took a lot of time to find em, planning, scheduling, etc... All because he "loved his princess"

Mom on the other hand "didn't know about the son, and at this point neither does Dad. Although; would any Mom actually believe that her Son would make arrangements for a "friend to do the deed?", don't think so. I'd be guessing that she really knew all along; subconsciously of course! Of note is that Mom was holding Mike even after she found out that it was him. 8~)

A couple of minor issues; what happened to the laptop that was in Dad's hotel room, Sandy should've have brought it with her. Also; just because the laptop was closed doesn't mean that Dad didn't hear Mom's screams of ecstasy in which she yelled Mike's name, OOPs (we have to hope that Sandy closed the "soundproof door" between the rooms). How is the hotel manager going to UNTIE Dad when he's hand-cuffed, hee-hee - leave him there to rot; even better call the Police and local newstation, ROFLMAO. Last but not least; Mike wanted the last meeting recorded; but that would mean that everyone else would be aware of Mom's involvement and would hear the exchange which would be picked by the camera's & Mics in his room. The only way around it would be for Dad to have been wearing a Wireless Headset so that only he could hear. & the laptop would have to immediately go into Hibernate Mode or Shutdown when the lid was closed; otherwise Dad could still hear everything

Thanks;

DKP

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very hot. Hopefully mom will come around in chapter 2 and want to fuck her son to spite her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Didn’t like the ending. Kind of ruined it.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good Read

A very good read and excellent plot. I can't wait to read the next part.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Wow. Great buildup and hot final scene giving mom the best fuck ever. Many sons have thought of fucking mom, and fucking her better than dad does.

Can’t wait to read the next part.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

This was really fast-paced, a lot was happening and quickly. The dream scenes were interesting, but since they were only dreams it took much of the erotica out of them for me. I also can't help but think that she must have known it was her son that was boffing her: the mask wasn't enough to hide his identity, IMO. I also think Mike took a big gamble in using the working girls and letting them in on his plan. They could have told his dad since he was a regular customer and would lose his income if they betrayed him. Was the kink worth more to them than the steady hard cash? Nevertheless, this was an enjoyable read and I gave it a rating of 5 stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Revenge and incest, what a great combination! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Come on chapt-2. Can't wait to read what comes next after they get home. Because you went to the trouble of spelling out Mike's dream, I'll assume that the sister will be involved, Don't leave me hanging . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous