All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Turn off!

You're ignorant! You say the racial word, then promote domestic violence & rape. No more erotic story telling, please, you're horrible at it...& I'm known to be open minded to something different. But this is disgusting. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real men?

Interesting reading to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cliche, unrealistic, racist

This story is racist to whites and blacks. This story promotes rape, sexism, racism, supremacy, but that isn't the worst. The very worst is how cliche it is. It's just soooo convenient and unrealistic.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 8 years ago
I hate it.

Woman divorces loving husband for abusive black man with big dick. Then rapes son and mother is okay with it? I hate shit like this.

MenOnly69MenOnly69about 8 years ago

I just threw up in my mouth a little. This story is terrible in so many ways it isn't funny. You want to know how bad it is? You make Trump look like a civil rights marcher!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

totally sick don't know why you would think this way. have been with both white and black and it is crazy to think this way . You are so racist won't ever read anything of yours again

ebonnyrobebonnyrobabout 8 years ago
Yo

What the heck is wrong with you? This is wrong on so many levels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are a sick man

At first I thought it might be an alright story but I couldn't have been more wrong. This is vile and I will never read anything from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story - this is the way life should be for us white boys; taking superior Black cock in the mouth and up the ass and being grateful for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bad

Whoever wrote this really hates white boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disgusting

Couldn't get passed the part where the mom was okay with a man raping her son!

KnikkiKnightlyKnikkiKnightlyabout 8 years ago
It's a no for me...

Racism + Rape = Trash

I don't support either so I won't be reading anything else you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great story!

Assuming the boy is of the age of consent, then this is another great story of a little white slave getting the HONOR of being used and destroyed by his BBC Master. Being forced to take whatever your BBC Master wants to do to you is a fantasy for a lot of readers. And your stories bring that fantasy to life in the reader's mind. If the critics don't understand that other readers desire this kind of thing to happen to them, then they shouldn't read the story. You warned the critics about the racism before they read the story; and if they have read any of your other stories, they would know the domination of a white by having his boy pussy destroyed by black men is the theme of your stories. What happened the other nights? Please don't keep us waiting long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Cool

I'm a strong, dominant, Black Daddy to many a white boy, but this shit turned me off. A true Playa doesn't have to beat the shit outta his boy or bitch to get their obedience and devotion. I've fucked all mine into submission and obedience without abusing them physically or verbally, that's why they crave and desire me to fuck them, not fear me.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Fuck his white dad too

OK, so it's not a gay romance novel, but this is a porn site which probably offends most of the people in America anyway. Wouldn't normally expect to find the PC morals police here. No one makes anyone read it. For whatever reason there seem to be plenty of white readers who are turned on by the idea of being forced to suck black cock, so go ahead and keep writing. I just tune out the parts I don't like and get stimulated by the rest. Personally, I think the mother should have made the groveling dad suck her black lover's cock and submit to a buttfucking before she threw his ass out. Her son had it coming, he's white after all, so what else was the black guy to do except fuck him? In real life this would really suck, but it's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i'll find you

rip u a NEW one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE SEXIEST THING IN THE WORLD

is watching a HUGE BLACK COCK driving in and out of a TIGHT WHITE FAGGOTS ARSEHOLE, unless it is being the one being gloriously FUCKED

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stupid story as well as offensive to both races and it's not about pc morals it's about respect no matter what once you lose that everything else follows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

This just gives black people a bad rap and makes more white people want you away from them. Try being a little more constructive, or at least a little less creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Stepdad

The first time my mothers new manfriend tried to get me to suck his cock, I freaked and fought him off, then I heard him wanking in their bedroom for his relief. That night I lay awake going through all the possible diferent ways I thought things might have developed, and every single one, from my full rejection to full co-operation, ended with his cock in my mouth, and enjoying it. When we were alone the next day and he was sitting in a big old armchair, I knelt between his legs and touched his bulge with my hand. He stood, dropped his trousers, and sat down "SUCK IT!" was the only thing he said to me, and when I took him in my mouth, he took hold of my head and, gently at first made me bob up and down until I had got the rhythm he wanted. all that afternoon he had me sucking him fast and slow, shallow and deep, filling me from time to time with his cum. The next day I sucked him again, but as soon as he was hard, he bent me over the chair back, lubricated what he called my "PUSSY" and began forcing his cock into that tight hole. It must have take a painful half hour to get in, and I was wailing for most of it. But eventually his persistance payed of and it plopped through the pucker for a couple of inches, and he rested, easing my pain a little. He then began to ride his cock into me a little further each stroke until I felt his wirey pubes brushing my hairles bum crack. Then the real fucking began, short and slow strokes gradually built to long and faster as I opened up and even began to push back to increase the growing sexy feelings he was creating. As all fucks do, this eventually ended as he shot a load into me, as my now stiff little cockette dribbled pre cum all over. He let me rest for a couple of hours as I mouthed his cock slowly clean, then took me again. Although he's now split up with mom, I go around to his place several times a week for my ration of cock from him and his friends.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 5 years ago
got a lot of possibilities

Good story if short. I would have liked it more if the father had to stay and be a sissy with his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big Black Cocks

I have found that once a Horny Black Male finds a little white faggot it makes him happy. Black Males enjoy using whatever Hole is available to Bust His Nut in. Personally, I am grateful white faggot and have never said no to anything that a Black Male has suggested. One the best things I've found is that they are always willing to share their faggots with their family members, buddies and any Black Males they meet. I often find myself wandering around looking for places that Black Males hangout, so I can offer any of them a free blowjob in the alley. I've never had any of them turn me down. The male members of my father's side of the family are digested that they wasted their time teaching me how to be a cocksucker and I go and waste my skills on any Black Male(s) I can find.

But simply put: Black is Better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You do you man

I was kinda a turn off at some point but I still busted a nut sooo GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total turn off.

Hard to get turned on when you're wishing anyone who would talk like that, even in fiction, would die a slow, painful death. (That's my solemn wish for the POS author, too )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I wanna read more, big into double anal too

Sasha4BBCSasha4BBCabout 3 years ago

Please make more of the story so I can goon my tiny little white clitty while I deep dick my boipussy with my 10" BBC dildo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fan of rape or brutality. This is crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hhhhmmm I want a master like this! I want a master to have his friends use me too! dandrewburrows at gmail if you love this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish that the mom was the one forcing the bitchboy to choke on the cock.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why must a black man always be portrayed as a brute? I'm a black man, and I take offense to this. This story would have been a lot better if there was compassion and gentleness involved; this nothing but torture and rape. Not every black man in America is a brutal, norsadistic ,angry man. Please stop portraying as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous