Whose Fault Was It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was either very controlled or the time was passing extremely slowly. What seemed like an hour past of having his member pump in and out of her womb before the man shot off his second load. As Steve was about to cum Janet started her second fake orgasm. She moaned and uttered words of praise. She had been oblivious to all the insults Steve had been heaping on her as he took her in front of Mark.

Steve rolled off and rose on one elbow. "That was one good fuck. I know I will get a lot more of that pussy. You just couldn't get enough. If I didn't have some place to be I'd spend the night and fuck you so hard you would walk bow legged in the morning."

Janet leaned to Steve and kissed him softly on the lips. "Thanks Steve that was just what I wanted. Now guess we best get you on your way."

"Oh, I got a few more minutes; she doesn't get off till midnight."

"Oh Steve I don't want to tire you out and besides I have Mark to take care of."

Steve took the hint thinking it would be best of him to be long gone before Mark was released. He kissed her back. Steve in his macho way retorted, "I think it is you that is afraid of being one wore out bitch but there will always be other days."

Janet had dreamed the event to the most minute detail up till then. For in actuality Janet saw Steve to the front door and in door way explained it was a onetime only thing. Steve was smiling as if saying 'bet ya' as she closed and locked the door. Janet took the next thirty minutes not giving Steve a blow job as she told Mark but retching in the sink. She had to gargle with the last of the wine to get the taste and smell out of the mouth.

But in the dream it shifted and she was the one in the chair watching Mark pack. She was screaming and pleading but it was as if he didn't hear a word she said. She watched Mark pack three bags slowly and methodically before removing his wedding band. She watched as if out of the chair as Mark placed the ring in the center of the drawer and slowly pushed in back into place. He picked up his bag and walked out never making eye contact. Her point of view changed and Janet was sitting bound in the chair on the drive watching Mark drive away.

Then the last of the dream, the worst part, Janet was bound in the chair in the bedroom. Steve, Jill and Mark came back in and laughed at her. They told her she had fallen into their trap. Jill had her arms around Mark's neck and was kissing him. They were taking about having a threesome. Jill walked to Janet with a pillow case in her hand. She smiled and dropped it over Janet's head. "Don't want the slut to even see us having fun," Jill snarled. Then it was dark and cloth was over her face. But she could hear the sounds and voiced of Mark, Jill and Steve as they enjoyed sex together in her marital bed.

Janet woke up with a sheet wrapped over her face. Her heart was pounding, she was fighting for breath. She was soaked with sweat. She was emotionally devastated.

Janet got up and walked the house to see if the master bedroom was as it should have been. It was. The remainder of the night Janet sat at the table sipping coffee. Just before sunrise she threw up the contents of her stomach. The only good thing Janet could think of about this day was Steve was no longer in her department or in the company. She wouldn't have the possibility of running into him hopefully ever again.

Mark that night grabbed a bite to eat at a café before he checked into a place for the night. The town was small and had only two motels. The one Mark had picked was the best of the two. Now comparing the two would be like electing 'the fire or the frying pan'. It was clean but a little shabby. The bed had clean sheets but the mattress was lumpy. The fixtures were old but dusted, and towels were adequate in number but not the highest of quality. They were so thin it took three for Mark to dry his body completely.

If it were not for the high volume customer at the edge of the small town Mark would have driven on the next 'city', two hours away. But it was a sacrifice of time, meaning the 2 hour back drive for luxury. Mark chose to save the time and the money to spend the night in 'Paradise' as the sign out front read.

He realized the significance of the date but put it out of his mind. His last thoughts were of the sale he would make in the morning as he closed his eyes. Hitting the bed Mark dropped off into a deep sleep quickly. In the early part of the morning that the dream came. It is said that most dreams are just prior to waking.

Mark relived about the same experience as Janet had a few hours earlier that night. He had to watch Janet with another man. But when Janet led her date out it was Jill that came in the room to release him. She laughed at him and told Mark that Janet was now free. Jill and Janet were both rid of him. They could enjoy life again as they did in college. As she was explaining in her monolog how her evil plan had worked, she was taking Mark to the front door. By some strange force Jill had controlled Mark's muscles and made him follow her like a reluctant puppy. Just before the door slammed in his face, Jill said he would never see Janet again. Locked out Mark ran around the house and checked all the doors. They were all securely bolted.

Sad and sobbing he went to the bedroom window. What he saw sickened him even more. There on the bed, his and Janet's bed, was the three of them. Steve, Janet and Jill were naked and pointing at him laughing. Then the scene changed and the three were making love. Mark couldn't stand that. He broke the glass of the window and was crawling in. The sound of the breaking glass disturbed the trio and they sat up to watch Mark trying to get thru the window. Half way inside Mark felt his body being wrapped by the drapes as if they were alive and binding him. The three pointed and laughed at Mark in his struggles. He was fighting and screaming as he woke. When he came to reality from the dream he found he had become tangled in the sheet.

Getting up he looked at the clock radio. It was 4:15. He made coffee in the small 4 cup maker and let his emotions calm. The bed was a mess, almost as if housekeeping had stripped the bedding and thrown them back on the mattress. Mark considered making the bed out of embarrassment but he was too emotional drained to do that.

With some coffee and the breaking dawn Mark considered calling Janet. But he was afraid to do it for fear of total rejection. It had now been 7 years. What if she had remarried? A new husband wouldn't want to get a call at... well it was almost 6 back in Tennessee. But still it might cause Mark more humiliation, and problems for Janet, so he didn't make that call. How could he have known she was sitting at her table thinking of him at that same moment? The only difference being Janet would have called had she known his mobile number.

For Mark the dreams came more often and each more unsettling. And the chair became more prominent in every dream. With each dream he became more convince Jill wasl more of a part of it than just a horny neighbor that wanted a little on the side that one time. Mark still realized if that was true it could not have happened without his 'help'. He would not shift the blame.

For Janet the dreams came less often but always the same and the chair was always there. Even with the hurt of the event she felt closer to Mark and wondered if he had remarried. She had given up looking for fear of finding that he had completely forgotten her. Janet settled into a life of work, a small circle of friends and her solitude in the house she had once shared with Mark. All she could do was watch the years pass.

For the next two years Mark had a few one night stands but nothing serious. He saw Julie only one more time and by the evening he left it was quite awkward for both. Janet settled down to one steady companion. His name was Bob. That was short for Battery Operated Boyfriend. Hilda kept a close eye on her daughter and wished she could find a man but never pushed the issue or tried to set her up.

Thing went on, both were promoted and were making good salaries. To the world they seemed successful; however both had a void in their soul's that couldn't seem to be fill.

Nine years after Mark left he got a call from his bother. He had a client in need of cash and would sell his business for 50 cents on the dollar. But it had to be quick. Jeremy quickly laid it out to Mark. They had the money and it would be a good for them both, if Mark came home to manage the business. The pay at the start wouldn't be as good but he would be home and able to see Sarah. Then if it worked like Jeremy planned they could easily expand.

Mark didn't need to think about it long. His white Ford Crown Victoria in the parking lot had 50,000 miles on it and it was less than 9 months old. Mark had put 100,000 miles on several Crown Vic's in the last 9 year, more than he cared to remember. He would drive them till they were at or close to 100,000 miles then sell them to some customer or co-worker for a good family car. He was now in a position to pay cash for the replacement and begin the process anew. It had gotten old. Mark was ready to go home.

To be continued...

12