Why: Another Night, and Bad Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan grinned as he looked down at Tim, said "We like fucking little boys and making them swallow our man seed. Your little friend has been taking our hard cocks in his cute mouth and that tight ass of his for weeks. And there is nothing he can do about it. We pay the cops in this city good money. Anytime someone comes forward and mentions us, we get a call. Then we take care of it. No one can help your friend. NO ONE can help YOU."

Tim started to really panic now, yelling "NO! I'm not gay. Let go of me, please. Don't do this. I won't tell anyone about this, just let me go. Please!"

Ben then added in a more soothing tone, "These walls are all sound proofed, boy. No on can hear you. You can't fight this. Don't make Dan hurt you."

I thought back to when I had gone through this same thing, the first time they had raped me in the alley then the first time they had followed me home. I knew there was nothing that Tim could say to stop this. I just knew that I was sorry that I had gotten him into this, when I left my clothes bag at school and he was a good enough friend to bring them to me. Now he was about to be repaid for his kindness, by having Dan use him anyway he wanted.

Ben now say back on the couch, and pulled me down to sit at his feat. He continued to attempt to soothe my angst over this, but we both knew it wouldn't help. Ben, Dan, and even I knew what was going to happen tonight. Dan was going to use Tim's mouth and asshole as much as he wanted. I knew that Ben would do the same to me, but at least I knew how to handle this situation. Tim was not so prepared.

Dan then took out a switch blade, opened it, and placed against Tim's cheek. Tim immediately stilled in fear. Dan then said, "Now hold VERY still boy, if you move you might get cut."

Tim remained stone still, as Dan then cut along Tim's shirt. With a hard tug and a rip, Dan pulled Tim's shirt completely off. Dan then placed the knife inside the edge of Tim's shorts and underwear, and added another long cut to Tim's now ruined clothes. Dan then pulled Tim's shorts and underwear clean off with one hard pull. Tim gasped in surprise as Dan had now stripped him naked, except for his shoes and socks.

Tim attempted to cover his cock and balls, but Dan smacked his hands away. Ben then whispered to me, "I think you are over dressed boy. You know what to do."

I sighed and then stood up. I then silently stripped off my shirt and shorts, and stood there naked waiting for further instructions. Dan, still holding Tim by the arm, pointed at me and said, "See how well he does as he's told. You should take that in consideration, for what comes next."

Tim had stopped struggling at this point. He stood there naked watching me in fear, with a shocked face. Ben, looked up at me from his seat on my couch, and nodded his eyed to the floor in front of him. I knelt silently before him. He massaged his stiff monster cock through his pants, as he looked at me. He then leaned forward and said, "Now, where were we, before Tim interrupted us? You know what to do boy."

I then unbuttoned his pants again, and remembering my technique from before, leaned forward and sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time, freeing them both from his pants. I then used my face to nudge his pants down, to allow me better access to his hard cock tucked down one leg of his pants. I then used my tongue to wrap around the shaft of his hard cock and my lips to suck his shaft. I was then able to free his hard and massive cock from his pants.

Tim and Dan were watching us. Tim was silent and looking at us with wide eyes and a mouth open in shock, at what I was being made to do. I think the reality of our situation had finally sunk in and he had admitted that he had no way out of this, but to see it through. Tim was still holding one hand against his stomach, where Dan had punched him. Dan would whisper things into his ear from time to time as they stood there and watched.

I knelt silently on the floor, more humiliated now than ever before, as I now had a friend present that was forced to watch me. I felt degraded and even more than that, I felt completely helpless. Ben stroked his massive cock in front of me. From time to time, he would bring the tip forward and rub some precum onto my forehead. I felt the slick fluid leak from his giant cock onto me. I knew better than to wipe it off.

Ben then smiled as he said, "Balls, boy."

I then leaned forward and took one of his giant balls into my mouth. I began to gently suck it, as I once again used my tongue to lick around the outside. I tried to ignore that my friend was forced to watch me. I shut everything else out. I then let the massive ball slip from my mouth, as I moved to the other ball. I took it in my mouth and began to suck it gently as well. Ben moaned, as I began to use my tongue again. I heard him sigh as he enjoyed my sucking and licking.

Ben had now laid his hard cock on my forehead and continued to slowly stroke himself, as I continued to suck his balls. I now took both of his balls in my mouth, and once again felt my cheeks bulge from the sheer size of them. I sucked gently and used my tongue to continuously lick here and there. Ben let out a quiet moan. He then said, "Ok, boy. Now suck this cock. Take this monster cock between those cute lips of your's. Show Tim how it's done. He's lucky. My cock and balls are so much bigger than what he's going to get to deal with."

Dan shrugged at the jab at the size of his cock and balls, saying to Tim "Don't worry boy, my hard man meat is guaranteed to be bigger than any other hard cock you've seen. You still have your work cut out for you when you have to take my cock in your holes."

I now released Ben's balls from my mouth and grabbed his hard cock with both hands. I was still amazed that this massive cock actually fit inside me. I couldn't even close my hands around it. And even with both of my hands gripping the shaft, it still had plenty of length left uncovered. I then leaned forward and took his bulbous cock head into my mouth. I began sucking gently and suing my tongue to rub and lick along the edges and then up and down his piss slit.

Ben moaned, as he placed his hand on my head. He let me start working his hard cock at my own speed, at least for now. Again shutting out everything else out, I increased the strength of my suction. I began to lick his cock head harder with my tongue. Knowing what was to come next, I decided to start now, before Ben forced my mouth further down his hard cock. I had to force my mouth as wide as I could to accommodate his wide girth. I felt my lips being stretched to their limits. I used my tongue to add spit, to allow for smoother movements of my mouth over his giant cock.

Dan now, appeared to want to join the action. He walked over and sat down on the couch beside Ben, dragging Tim along with him. Dan then forced Tim onto the floor on his knees. Tim knelt there quietly between Dan's legs. Dan then said, "Ok Tim. Time to try out that mouth of yours. Unbutton my pants."

Tim looked up in horror, saying "Please, don't make me do this. I, I don't know how. Or what to do."

Dan smirked down at him saying, "Don't worry boy, neither did your friend a few weeks ago. Just look at him now."

I was completely concentrating on Ben's massive cock as it filled my mouth. I was barely aware of what was going on next to me, between Dan and Tim. But I knew that my friend was being used. I would here a quiet order from Dan, but didn't actually register the words. I was now sucking as hard as I could on Ben's huge cock. I then began to use my mouth to bob up and down on Ben's hard cock, as I continued to suck. Ben moaned as my suction increased over his giant cock.

Ben looked down at my bobbing head, as I continued to suck up and down his cock shaft. He smiled as he saw my lips were stretched tightly around his massive man meat. My hands were stroking up and down, as I stroked his cock in sync with my bobbing head. Ben knew he was slowly wearing down my defenses. He had never had a boy take his giant cock so easily as I had. I had been able to take all of his cock into my mouth and down my throat, without complaint. He had heard the quiet sounds of pleasure that I had attempted to hold back, as his giant cock was buried in my tight ass.

Ben knew that I belonged to him. He saw me grudgingly take Dan's smaller cock inside me, and then afterwards take his much larger cock almost willingly. He had heard Dan's stories of how he had forced me to suck his hard cock until he blew his load down my throat and then fucked my asshole until he shot another load into my ass. Ben knew that I took his cock much better than I took Dan's. Ben moaned in pleasure, as he knew that soon I would even be a willing fuck boy just for him.

Ben glanced over to watch as Tim was being forced to suck Dan's balls. Dan had to hold Tim's head in place to keep Tim from stopping. Ben absentmindedly stroked my head, as I continued to suck his massive cock, oblivious to what was happening next to me. Ben watched as Dan begin to force feed Tim his hard cock. Dan had to keep a hold of Tim's head as he forced his cock into Tim's mouth. Dan had to keep whispering threats of pain and punishment throughout the whole process.

Ben then turned back to watch me as I bobbed my head up and down, taking his hard cock, still without complaint. Ben was even surprised when I began to work his massive cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I forced my throat to relax, as I felt Ben's cock head begin to slide down my throat. I knew what I was doing, having done this numerous times. I was still amazed that I was able to accomplish this massive task.

I had now worked Ben's cock so deep into my throat, that I felt the bulbous cock head as it filled up my entire throat. I felt my throat stretch to accommodate his giant cock head and thick cock. Ben smiled as he saw my throat stretch, as his cock slid in and out of my throat. I then finally worked my mouth all the way down Ben's massive cock until my nose touch his crotch and me chin touched his huge balls. I picked up the speed of my bobbing head to better work his cock in my mouth. I swallowed around his cock shaft and cock head, rubbing it and working it nicely.

Ben was in complete pleasure. No one had ever taken his massive piece of man meet this deep in their throat. But I was doing it so easily, and without complaint. I then moved my hands up and began to massage his balls. I rubbed them gently, lost in my own little world of submission. I kept bobbing my head up and down on his cock, and continued to swallow around hick shaft and cock head, sending jolts of pleasure through Ben's whole body.

The sounds of Tim's gagging and gasping for breath were the only other sounds coming from my apartment. Tim was not learning fast enough or well enough, Ben thought to himself. Ben looked at Tim with pity, as Dan once again forced his hard cock into Tim's throat. Dan had to keep pulling Tim by his head and hair to keep up a steady rhythm of Tim sucking his hard cock. Ben knew that unless Tim could get the hang of sucking Dan's cock, that Dan would just skip the foreplay and start to roughly ass fuck the boy.

Ben's inner dialogue was cut short, as his pleasure suddenly spiked. His whole body tensed as he felt his balls draw up. His cock head grew larger as his first shot of man seed exploded out of his cock and right down my throat. I just continued to suck and deep throat Ben's cock, as he pumped load after load right into my stomach. I was still swallowing around his shaft and cock head, almost oblivious to Ben's cum being shot down my stretched throat.

I did feel it when his balls started to draw up. I felt his body tense. I also felt the twitching of his massive cock head, as it spewed the hot cum into me. I didn't taste any cum, as his cock was so far down my throat. I knew that he was spending himself inside me, but I just kept sucking his massive cock and swallowing around his cock head. I will admit to feeling a sense of accomplishment, as I felt his slippery cum slide down my throat.

Ben sat there in absolute pleasure, as this boy slurped his massive cock and willingly swallowed his huge load of cum. I continued sucking, licking, and swallowing around Ben's giant cock. His cock was just now starting to soften in my mouth. As the length slowly began to draw back, I used my hands to massage and stroke his shaft, milking his remaining cum from his cock and down my throat. I rationalized this by thinking that he would make me do this anyways. Wasn't it easier to do it on my own rather than wait to be told.

I continued to bob my head and suck up and down Ben's softened cock shaft, knowing he would want me to get him hard again. I had grown so accustomed to what Ben liked and what he ordered me to do, that I found myself taking the initiative. I usually needed only a gentle nudge in any direction for me to do what Ben had taught me he liked. It was better to get it all over with, I made myself believe. Ben would still pound my asshole hard and roughly, but I was used to being used my him.

Ben sat there as I slowly sucked his cock back to it's full length and hardness with a satisfied smile on his face. I was slowly moving my head up and down Ben's soft, but still extremely wide and long cock. I was sucking in a softer way, as I moved his cock head in and out of my throat. It still amazed me that his cock was so long, that even soft it was so long as to work it's way into my throat. I knew Ben's cock was longer and wider than any I had ever seen before, having been swimming for most of my life and being on swim teams for over 9 years now, I was no stranger to a gym shower.

I knew that no one else's softened cock could work their way as deep into my throat as Ben's could. Even Dan's cock was small in comparison to Ben's, and Dan's cock was still larger than most other's. This inner dialogue caused me to glance over at Tim and Dan. Tim was still on his knees in front of Dan. Tim had finally stopped struggling. Dan was now leaned back on my couch, with one hand on Tim's head guiding him to the speed and depth that Dan wanted.

Tim's eyes were closed and I could see that tears had been streaming down his face. I felt sorry for him, but he was doing better now. I could tell my his cheeks, that he was actually sucking Dan's hard cock and not just putting it into his mouth. I hoped that Dan had not hurt or threatened him. I turned my attention back to Ben's cock as I felt the first twitch, knowing that it would soon grow fully hard again soon. I began to work it slower and started to use my hands to stroke it up and down along the shaft.

Ben now moaned, as he felt his cock becoming hard again. He then grabbed hold of his hardening cock and slowly removed it from my mouth. I let it fall away, as I looked up questionably. I knew that his cock was not hard enough yet to actually do anything, so what was Ben doing? Ben slowly stroked his hardening cock and wiped his cock head against my forehead. He then leaned down and said, "Why don't we go somewhere more private? I think see what comes next with this monster cock of mine might scare little Tim, and he is doing so well now."

I slowly nodded. I tried to get to my feet, but Ben put a hand to my shoulder kept me on my knees. Ben looked down at me and said, "No. I want you to crawl. I love the way your ass moves when you're on your knees."

I nodded as I said, "Yes, sir."

I then stayed on my hands and knees as I crawled out of the living room and into my bedroom. Ben walked behind me, his hard cock and big balls still swinging as he followed me. Ben once again saying, "Such a hot ass. Now get up on the bed, boy. I want you on your hands and knees."

I climbed up on to my bed and stayed doggie style as I waited. I was facing my headboard, as I knew what would come next. Ben then moved up behind me. He grabbed me from behind and spread my ass cheeks. I gasped as I suddenly felt Ben's wet tongue begin to lick and probe my asshole. I had grown to really enjoy being rimmed. I knew that his tongue would soon be replaced by his hard monster cock. I just hoped that he would add enough spit to let his hard cock slide easily into my boy hole.

Ben had now buried his face between my ass cheeks, as he held them open with his hands. His tongue was being forced deep into my ass. I forced my self to relax my asshole, as I let him lick my puckered hole. My breathing was picking up as I enjoyed the treatment. Ben was grunting as his tongue licked all of my insides. I felt his slick spit begin to coat my insides. My asshole was tingling at the pleasure of his wet warm tongue as it delved deeper and deeper into my hole.

Ben's hands were massaging and gripping my ass cheeks. I just stayed as still as possible and tried not to make any noise. I was having difficulty not moaning or sighing in pleasure, as Ben's talented tongue continued to probe my boy hole. With one last long lick, I felt his tongue slide out of my asshole. I whimpered a bit at the lose. I then felt Ben's hard cock smack against my ass cheeks. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him standing behind me, as he smacked my ass with his now fully erect monster cock.

Ben's smirked at me, as he asked "You ready for this thing, boy? You ready for me to fuck this tight asshole with my big hard cock? I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to pump you so full of my man seed, and I'm not going to stop until I can't fuck you anymore."

I nodded my head silently, as I knew I didn't have a choice in the matter. Ben then pressed his hard bulbous cock head against my asshole. I felt the signature stretching feeling as Ben increased the pressure to push his hard cock into my ass. My breath hitched as I felt his cock head begin to enter my spit soaked asshole. Just like every time before, I felt my asshole being stretched to the limit by Ben's oversized cock head. I sighed in relief as I felt the "pop" of his cock head finally pass through my asshole and fully enter my ass.

My asshole tightly clamped down on his hard cock shaft, in an involuntary attempt to close. Ben moaned as he enjoyed the tightness of my asshole gripping his hard cock. Ben then grabbed my hips and began a steady push of his cock all the way inside me. I felt him slowly force his massive cock into me. Inch by inch, Ben continued to press his monster cock into my ass. I felt his bulbous cock head reach the point of no return. I knew his hard cock was not yet completely inside my ass, yet.

With one last force of effort, Ben pushed the rest of his cock into my ass. I released a guttural moan, as I felt his giant cock head pass through my ass and imbed itself into my intestines. With a few more inches, Ben finally forced his entire length of hard cock into me. I was still on my hands and knees, panting softly for the effort of having this hard and extremely long monster cock pushed inside me. I felt like his long hard cock was running the entire length of my body. Thankfully, Ben let me get used to the feeling before he started fucking me.

I was slightly distracted my the deep voiced moans of Dan and the higher pitched pain filled sounds of Tim, coming from the living room. I could only guess that Dan had finally decided to fuck Tim. I hoped that he had used something for lube, but considering that Dan was the more sadistic of the two rapist bikers, I doubted it. Ben laughed softly, saying "Sounds like Dan is having his way with your friend. Little Tim should be grateful that I'm not the one fucking him with my monster cock. Isn't that right, boy?"

I answered softly, "Yes, sir."

I knew that when Ben started to actually fuck me hard, that his long hard cock would be forced into me even further than it was now. Ben's hard cock was just resting inside me. When he built up his signature deep and hard fucking, his cock would be forced at least another three inches deeper into me. Ben then moaned quietly as he began to withdraw his massive cock from my ass. He used the same slow speed that he did when he forced it inside of me.