All Comments on 'Why Did I Do This? Ch. 02'

by Tim413413

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a different between cheating wife story and other cheating wife story

A lot of male readers like such cheating wife stories, where the husband changes the cheating wife to a better newer younger woman with an entertaining revenge after discovering the cheating. If you do not believe look at the above 4.0 average score stories.

We like reading cheating wife stories with successful ex husbands............We are a fantasy story collection.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
some good some bad

but in the end it had more good than bad. the bad was he never really seemed to get angry, trust me when you catch someone you love cheating you get very angry. also why did he wait to confront her. why would you let her go and fuck him one more time. what does it gain him. the one thing that saved the story was he did leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good Modern Figaro Type revenge story=BTB story

I think the modern male generation should teach to behave such method as this husband behaved in the High School. The limitless anger could cause more years prison punishment. I think the calm behavioral of this modern husband gave 5***** from me to this author .

He was very clever to try to reach common custody for the kids.

Very good BTB story he used the kids in his revenge to show why he will divorce thir Mom. The story only mistake not to show the Romantic Revenge situations in a long time epilog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To learn from me. If there are kids the BTB may be in long time with Romantic Revenge (or Revenges plural) way!

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHEATING WIFE STORIES, STOP READING THEM!

So, only those predisposed to liking a story are allowed to read them? Nice way of making sure you get a high rating. Of course, that throws out the concept of having to read it to know what is in it. By extension, if I can know what is in a story without reading it, it's also a good argument that it's shit.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"This a continuation of madneuron1234's 2010 story, "Why Did I Do This?""

If you'r going to continue another person's story, how about a fucking link to the story. Whether it's easy or hard to find the story is immaterial. YOU know where it is. If you gave a fuck at all about your story or the readers, you would provide a link.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If it's in the LW section dear annony you dumb fuck wad it's a cheating wife. Or, it has somethign you don't like, yet yuo read every fucking one of them. So

in order to be fair, I gave it a 5

tiger46tiger46about 9 years ago
pretty decent effort

I suggest you refreain from speaking to us, your readers, as much as you did. Also, the "voice" of each of the narrators sounded exactly alike. Try to give a little more individuality to the tone of different speakers.

The story was developed well enough and and sufficiently edited to earn a 5 from me.

Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the Anon who was pissed about the lack of link to story. . .

I have very rarely ever seen a link provided to the original story. I can only think of one or two out of the dozens and dozens that continued another's story. Maybe it is difficult to do? But no use getting that pissed off about it.

I enjoyed the story though parts of it seemed like stage directions than dialogue. I would have liked more from Tina's point of view. She doesn't give any reason for why she started the affair, continued it, or why she did the things she did with Ted she didn't do for her husband. The reasons may be trite ( middle age, boredom) but I would have liked to hear them.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
not bad

But u missed out on expressing Tina's discovery of lover boys younger fwb... that would be a bit of an extra soul crusher to our would be mild.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
The BTB moment in this story

Is, of course, when the husband and kids ambush her outside her lover's place. In most cases it would be a bad thing for the wronged husband to drag their kids to the confrontation, but in this case they knew about their mother's infidelity before he did, were the ones who brought it to him and have more venom in their hearts for her than he does, at least for the moment. There's a relatively short time between him finding out and making his decision about walking out, so he's probably going to have a massive emotional blowup when the adrenaline wears off.

And yes, somebody needs to be angry enough about this to go out and get someone to beat the crap out of Ted. My money's on Tessa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the commentors

commented more on the comments then the story, at least he got rid of her which is more then bonnie taylor and the sick fucks would have done i liked it for that fact but i would have destroyed her the same way she destroyed her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First off...

... a brief comment about the folks leaving negative comments based on the content of the story: you do realize this genre is geared toward stories with infidelity at the core of the plot? Railing about cheating spouses and how their significant others react to the situation in stories in this section only makes you look stupid. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion on the subject, but many of you come across like you had no idea what would be in these stories. Your righteous indignation is wasted in the comments here. I've often thought this section should have been given the title of Infidelity, since it essentially ignores cheating husbands (of which there are plenty of stories scattered among various genres) and misleads a few new authors who write stories about faithful wives doing wonderful things for their spouses (there are a few scattered around this category).

Next, to the person so upset by the lack of a link to the original story: you've overreacted by a HUGE margin here. It's an erotic story on a free website, not the bank losing your mortgage payment. Is it a bit irritating? Sure, but not deserving of the vitriol you spewed.

I will make this statement, not so much in defense of that person, but to point out that Literotica bears a small amount of responsibility for the situation. In my experience, Literotica's search engine leaves a lot to be desired. I've had countless experiences where it fails to find things I know are on the site. I've entered complete, accurate story titles or author names only to see the "Search results: no items found. Please refine your query." page appear.

In regards to this story. Fairly well written and edited, a solid 4 in my book, but I gave it a 3. Why? You never answered the central question: Why did she do it? I know it doesn't always matter to the story or the characters the author creates to get this sort of resolution. In my opinion though, when the title begs a question, shouldn't the story provide the answer?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Is the story finished?

Is the story finished? I think it is, because what she did, for almost a year, without regrets or remorse, doesn't deserve to be forgiven much less forgotten...But I think the cheated and humiliated husband will never recover, because he didn't let his anger to get out. He didn't show her the recording of the lover calling her grandma and just a cunt to fuck for free!!! For all that 2*

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
A little choppy but fir a first effort pretty good

A little unrealistic involving minor children and son's girlfriend so prominently in the denoument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
patillie, it's unrealistic to think you can read

what minor children, you fucking moron. His girlfriend could drive....I don't see a lot of toddlers driving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna again

@impo_60 Unfortunatally the authors stop writing story after giving the divorce documents.

The next revenges were left by the Author.

1. You were right the ex husband and the ex wife should show after the divorce the loverboy's opinion about the grandma and the discussion with the second misstress (the PI report file!). To show the long term loverboy was a scumbag to the ex wife is a big revenge!

2. To show the disturbed connection of the ex wife with the kids after the divorce.

3. When the ex husband finds a newer girlfriend, wife or mate and the ex wife lost her mathematical possibility for reconciliation.

BTW I gave 5*****, because this story is not cuck story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Thoughts on Ch2 - & Ch1 !

I'll start with Ch1 ... I also have a problem with the scoring of MadNeuron's original! I think it was TOO generous! Just look critically at the FIRST paragraph. How many times was the life they were living described ... and how much repetition? Plus, there is at least one significant grammar goof. More examples are scattered throughout! Tim4+ also outlines non-trivial omissions in his preface to Ch2! Most egregious is leaving the story undone (if just the SIX months MadNeuron admitted to having neglected!)

Ch2 was technically far better ... 4.3 or 4.4 on my scale! I especially liked Sweetie's spontaneous counter-offer when the Young Bull threatened to gratuitously sully her name. Good, but NOT the best solution, in my opinion ... which would have been to tell Ted she WOULD come over that day, then hire the (silenced) hit. Invent an excuse to stay and be seen at work during the hit, contract the (gloved) hit-man to put all Ted's papers, photos and taapes in the tub, wipe down all touchable surfaces, then ignite the papers and call the fire department from the Late Ted's phone on the way out the door. The solution for attempted blackmail is to appear to cave in, then unrecoverably eliminate any future attempts.

Finally, Hubby is presented as being in a serious quandary about divorcing Sweetie, BUT reviews her written plea and dumps divorce paperwork on her. I could live with: a) Hubby being unequivocable about wiping his hands clean of her or, b) admitting her plea was compelling and attempting reconciliation or, c) anything in between like trial separation ... but his sudden change of heart from the way he was presented is just poor authorship.

Smart hit-guys know to collect any spent cartridges* and replace the barrel.

*Revolvers are wiser than semi-autos!

4.4 = solid 4*

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
Liked it

Author, don't be discouraged by the low score. This site is infested by pussy ass cock suckers that would forgive a bitch that shit in their cornflakes. There are many, like me, who can appreciate a story like this. I hope you write more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
End fizzled

I think what all of us hate about a story like this is that irregardless of the fact that responsible working guys have to think about their future (as in, don't let getting all excited about the tramp screwing some burger flipper get you to do something stupid to put you in jail, etc), more emotion is shown by the tramp in dropping the boy toy that was using her ("Listen, you little fuck ass. I can afford to hire a professional hit man...”) than Jay showed throughout (“I still had no idea what I would do about Tina.” Over and over and over.). Actually more emotion would probably come from Jay's great-grandma if she found out about this. Lot of this was written before: he stalked, bugged, and confronted her. NEWS FLASH: A “just get a divorce” ending is less exciting than reading the newspaper and isn't really a good LW story ending. But writing a story is just that, writing a story. Its some kinda tale, fiction; its different from the mundane. This ending just fades away. In the end Jay says he doesn't understand and neither do we.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

This “Loving Wife” did two things that I find unforgiveable, both sex acts that she denies her husband: Deep throating and anal sex.

LOL, she’s worried about HIM cheating? Talk about pots and kettles!

“Saving my marriage and my family was the most important thing for me to do -- I guess I should have thought about that eleven months ago.”

Um, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reason for lower score?

My guess is because, her lover, Ted, got off too easily. He insults her husband, while hiding behind a locked door, then threatens to expose her, publicly. Tina's response to hire a hit man was good. I think most of us would have liked to have seen Ted receive some physical counseling, like a good ass beating.

One thing that women don't understand, is when men try to pick up married women, or women in a relationship, it is more about making a chump out of their husbands or boy friends, then about them. This story did understand that. This author has possibilities, and I hope he keeps writing.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Thank God!

My heart was in my mouth as I thought he was headed for reconciliation! I am so sick of stories where a "loving wife" cheats on her husband and then pretends to love him. That's right, pretends. The fact of the matter is that "cheating" is done in secret, like any other kind of theft because the thief knows that it is a crime and they do not want to get caught. Cheating is stealing from your spouse. Stealing love, sex, companionship, family, stability, assets, pretty much everything that can be stolen, not to mention self esteem, and happiness. So, who does something like this to someone they love - NO ONE! A decent person would never risk this kind of hurt to the person they love. If a person cheats on their spouse two things are certain, they are not a decent person, and they do not love their spouse. If you can live with a liar and a thief that has screamed to the world that they do not love you, respect you or even like you! - you are a sad fool who deserves your misery. 5*

kelchakelchaabout 9 years ago
Thanks

A pretty good read. Not enough emotion in the telling to give a top score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read, 11 months into affair and no intention to quit.

Got caught and husband I'd divorcing her. She earned it , he is using the tapes as leverage so she takes the settlement he proposed. Unfortunately the courts would protect her , give her alimony , child support. And pay the rent. What does he get. Really fucked twice.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
meh

This story is marginally better written than the first chapter.

If you're merely looking for some sort of BTB ending, this'll score high. Other than that there's not much to offer.

FWIW, I thoroughly enjoy tales of shared consent debauchery. But cheating is cheating and betrayal has devastating consequences. I didn't get the feeling here that hubby was truly devastated. He showed less emotion than if someone left his 12" compound sliding mitre saw out in the rain.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I thought the story better than the numbers indicated. I also believe Jay should have relinquished the barest minimum in settlement. Being fair to a cheating slut is bullshit. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bless You Karen E!!!

You "seem" to be the only female commentator on Cuckorotica that isn't willing to put up with the Excuse Makers, Cover Artist and Cheating Wife Apologist that rush in to defend the despicable actions of the Whore wife! This Anon is grateful for your input!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
Most Marriages

Survive the infidelity. This fact is, of course, unpopular on this site. From a literary standpoint, the author boxes himself into the narrow choice of BTB or reconciliation. The challenge is finding something original and interesting in one of these choices. Not easy, but next time make the effort.

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Well, in my opinion this was beyond a simple infidelity. Almost a year and she is contemplating a "anniversary" celebration? Why did he need to listen to anything further on the tape. Seriously. I don't think this was as well written as some have indicated. Kids being at the confrontation was a clever move, led through Amy's original discovery. Word of advice: don't "yell" at potential readers before they begin reading your story...

RedPillRedPillabout 9 years ago

Pretty decent effort, I gave it 3 *.

Ending was a bit abrupt, and his acting like he would give her a chance was strange, since he really didn't. Not that she deserved one, I don't see much indication of real remorse, just being sorry she was caught. I particularly noted that when busted, instead of throwing herself on her husband's mercy, she ran back to her lover and hid behind his door.

So the husband's decision was justified, but the final confrontation and denouement a bit flat. But the characters and story telling were pretty well done, and I enjoyed it fairly much.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
incomplete

SparksWillFly claims:

Most marriages survive the infidelity.

Not completely truth.

Two out of three women will forgive a husband for cheating.

One out of three men will forgive a wife for cheating.

Since slightly more men cheat than women then that does mean that many marriages survive when it is the husband that has an affair.

But women are rapidly catching up and working on passing men on cheating percentages, so expect marriage survival rates to decrease.

Also marriage itself is in decline.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Fallout from a half a man husband lets wife geld him as marriage goes

This is very well written story of a reasonable, considerate man who played by the rules, sacrificed to keep the peace and curbed his testosterone based instincts. He ' walks ' as exercise. The wife is a self absorbed ditz who was allowed to call the shots and abused the freedom she was handed while he busted tail to pay for comfortable life.

I deplore the husband , but applaud the author's depiction of him. The characters stayed true to their introductory precepts. Maybe Ted the lothario was too shallow, but thr good kids stayed good kids. The wife has buyer's remorse and the husband is conflicted. Personally I prefer a 'wreckoning' 'wreckoning' as in the m as marriage splits. Could they reconcile ? Not without massive counseling and a lot of time.

The story is fairly complex , but found a good resting point. If it ends now , I understand ,but have a lot of sympathy for the characters that deserve it and would love to see a more conclusive ending. Yet this segment stands quite well on its own.

Full marks ! This isn't flawless by pro standards, but still stands far out in contrast to the median effort found in the loving wives genre. *****

Gomez333Gomez333about 9 years ago
Not a bad effort but....

My comments almost exactly match those from Redpill - the husband's decision seemed very abrupt and out if kilter with his mood moments before. Not that she didn't deserve it mind you!.

Tbanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amateur Night

Every post-discovery thought and encounter should include some genuine existential, gut-wrenching misery and confusion. But there simply isn't a hint of it in this story. That should be made absolutely clear. It's all so perfunctory, as if they are poorly programmed robots.

A betrayal of this magnitude would cause a man who genuinely loved his wife to feel a spiritual tumor incarnating in his chest, robbing him of his very breath and will to live.

You have a lot to learn about life, Grasshopper.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for finishing the story your way. Hubby was methodical and analytical. Perhaps that is why Tina strayed. Excitement! Well she has that now. The apology letter was perfect, too little too late. Great writing *****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Excellent

It had to be. No longer could he remain in a marriage knowing she whored herself out for a year to a kid, and was anticipating their one year cheating anniversary. What would have been really cool if the kids wrote out a symbolic divorce letter showing that not only did she betray their father, she betrayed them also. I hope she enjoyed the sex. Now she'll sleep alone,

Five Stars

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
A long scenic drive

That suddenly dropped off a cliff.

You took a page of this woman cheating (and btw, if you are going to run a 'happy cheating wife story' and call people on not liking them, you should probably give them at least one sex scene. I don't, but I don't call people on not like loving wife stories)

Next you had a page of discovery by every single person.

And in the last page, the protag dithers for a page...until all that dithering is suddenly shown to be pointless, where he walks into a room 'promising' to allow her to argue for her marriage...but he dumps divorce right on her head.

So he was acting in bad faith...not to the wife, but more to the reader. He tried to 'trick us' into thinking he was open to either way...but the way he dumped it on her, he'd already made up his mind.

So you tried to make tension where there wasn't any at the cost of reader trust.

You aren't the first to do this (see Daniel Q Steele) but it doesn't make it better to keep seeing it.

Not a horrible story, but it's getting the score it deserves.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE WHY QUESTIONS

still need closure for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree with FD45

I know what you were doing, trying to keep the reader guessing, but it wasn't done very proficiently. I gave it 3*s because I felt that's what it deserved.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
I really enjoyed the story, but ....

I believe the ending was too abrupt! Jay said he was going to leave the divorce decision up to Tina, obviously the recording on the confrontation day was what changed Jays mind. Why didn't you detail that recording?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I liked that he made the right decision to divorce. The kids are not babies and what she did was inexcusable. She knows what he listened to , how long and often it was going on and one thing they left out was that the lover was about the same age as her son. How could anyone get past listening to their spouse fucking and doing things they never did with you with a person who verbally abused you when you confronted them. The physical part is one thing but all the lying, sneaking and faking for a whole year is Unforgivable. I for one knowing how she acted in the year I knew she cheated would make me question our whole time together. Was she always doing it, how many others were there , were the kids mine etc. Trust would be dead forever. It wouldn't pay to stay together how can she face her kids especially her son who is almost the same age as her man , what a disgrace.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

Your continuation was good - lot wise. The writing style made it a "less than smooth" read. A good editor (grammar and structure) would seriously improve this.

Just a thought; another page or another chapter would have been better than the abrupt ending. JMO.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
The one time he tapes the conversation

Is the one time Ted discusses the affair in detail? Really?

That's about as likely to happen as finding WMD in Iraq.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Good read, thanks for sharing. Glad he couldnt take her back, not after a year of betrayal.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
O Enjoyed The Story, ....However

I agree with ramonbrook in that the husband, Jay was going to leave the divorce decision to his wife Tina.

Then after hearing her proposal for a way forward.

He then produces 2 sets of divorce papers...!

The action of the husband character in this chapter did not stay constant and ended abruptly !

This ending would work if the was a sequel were the wife tries to get her husband back.

As other reader's have commented on the husband listening to the tapes, of which we still did not get a complete transcript of what was said.

It would be a very strong husband that can hold it together emotionally to firstly confront the wife, and then reconcile with her.

I think it is harder to write a reconciliation ending than a BTB !

Still a good read though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
madneuron1234/Tim413413

The story you are adding a chapter to was, I suspect, a college english class assignment. Maybe a mid- term or final exam by madneuron1234, lol.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, in this case the editor eye of Tim413413. Maybe the use of comma and period, and sentences rang your bell.

A story worth 3*s . That is what madneuron1234 wrote with " Why Did I Do This".

Mundane plot, run of the mill dialogue, no exciting conflict between characters. Ho hum...

I have only finished the first page of your chapter and already see an improvement.You gave her a name. Started to flesh out her family and added a new character . Not to mention setting up a conflict... all good.

Well back to your story Tim413414 . Glad to see you growing away from editor to writer .

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He didn't produce two divorce docs. One was the divorce and the other was the custody agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost invites ...

... a continuation. Too much is left up in the air -- the kids, the settlement, etc. In addition, Tina would not just quit on her "relationship" with her husband. What would she try to get him back? Would the kids help her, or work against her?

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 9 years ago
Not here nor there

The first one left you sitting on the fence wondering what will be. You would expect a second writer to improve on it and come to a solid conclusion. NO, this write left you hanging too. Send him back to 8th grade to try to get an imagination. He is lacking. Will most likely make a boring lover.....

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Dialogue and People Lack Emotion

Everybody's acting like "this logical decision" and "that logical decision" when the truth is you feel like punching a hole in the wall. That emotion isn't coming through.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*s

Boy Oh boy. You need an editor Tim....lol.

Gave you 4*s. A really like how you involved the family in the confrontation. It was realistic and creative !! I know of siblings, sisters, and one would be in your face confrontation with a parent , the other would be the peacemaker trying to smooth out the trouble.

The wife's regret and pain came through. I enjoyed very much her response to Ted's threat. That was very entertaining.

The most underwhelming response was from the husband. He was angry but not furious. He was sad but not heartbroken.You had him state he was depressed but you don't have him show it. Then you gave us a misleading thought process ending with the divorce papers. It looks like you might be setting up for a sequel, another chapter.

I don't see how it could be a reconciliation but maybe after several original ten years pass by,lol.

I am surprised that lickideesplit lip makes some of my other points. So I won't repeat them. Smart guy that he is.

You earned your 4*s so how about an original story Tim413413 ??

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A decent effort. And a decent ending.

Kind of boilerplate-ish. She succumbed to the temptation of exciting adulterous sex. She really really enjoyed it and continued. She got caught, and otherwise would not have ended it. She's really really sorry, she got caught. Husband realizes there's no reason to stay in the relationship. Kids will always hate what she did. Eventually she will be marginalized from their lives (Who wants a whore giving marital or parental advice, or having any influence on the grand kids?). Might be invited to the kids weddings, but will be asked to maybe just sit in the back and disappear after the ceremony. She will live in regret for many years, but will eventually move on to some other sucker. She will concoct some bullshit but believable story about how her first marriage just drifted apart, husband got preoccupied with work, etc. She will have learned one lesson very well. When you cheat, be more careful!

You spent way to much time and monologue on his meandering thought processes. Made him look like a real dunce at first. While his confusion and uncertainty are understandable, it makes the story tedious to keep harping on that.

And one big writing fault: You cannot have a character claim to the reader that he does not know why he did or did not do something. While we often are reluctant to admit to a listener the reason for our actions, we all know in our hearts what our reasons and motivations are. And since you, the author, create those motivations and reasons, you can't legitimately claim you don't know what they are. In the story it looks like the author is telling us, I want this character to do or say a specific action or thing, but I can't come up with a good explanation. So I'll just have the character claim he/she doesn't know why they did it. As you might imagine, it reads real lame. When the character says, "Why am I waiting to make up my mind?", the reader fills in, "Because the author lacks the imagination and wit to craft a reasonable explanation.

Better luck on future stories. Thank you for your efforts on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

And the author how think of the future of the divorced ex husband, ex wife and kids?

If the only positive if Laurel had banned the sexual majority husband stories on Loving wives the authors should have written the stories on Romanse hubs to show a positive future for the ex husbands!

I am think it was mistake Laurel did not give the creampieeating husband story authors the Loving Wives (she and her edotors should have move about 4000 stories from LW to other hubs).

If Laurel had banned Loving Wives from the sexual majority the sexual majority authors should have gone to Romance hub to write such cheating wife stories where the authors should show a romantic future with new women, wives etc after the divorce.

I changed my opinion it was mistake from Laurel!

The Romance hub are full of trash stories too and the exhusband how finds happiness had helped Romance hub!

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I understand his indecision....

....but it was such a prominent component, I ended the story feeling he dropped into the divorce decision at the very last minute. This did not jive with the way the dialog went at the end. I also think he should have been a little clearer with his kids.

I also felt the rundown to the meeting was overly long and much of it silly wallowing.

Men about to divorce do wallow, but mostly get very grumpy and act out, trying to find their footing and regain a sense of balance. In the process, they act out as much as brood. I think you missed that opportunity.

Finally, you need to put a more forthright effort into your editing. If you have one, ask your editor to work harder on the technical aspects of the work. If you don't, and I believe you don't, you must reread and correct, amend and redress every part of it until it hums. Misspellings and misphrasings weren't too severe, but certainly distracting. It jumped around a bit and felt lacking in characterization. It's hard to like your characters, if you have nothing about them as people to connect with.

Your editorial effort should match or exceed your time and effort writing.

Kind of interesting in an, "I dunno what I'm gonna do, until I do it", sort of way.

I might have stated how and why he came to his abrupt decision at that last moment. It bears stating, because you didn't illustrate his thought process or reasoning anywhere else with enough clarity to explain his actions. 3*, hope you try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great outline but the protagonist was just too fragmented.

The husband never completed a logical syllogism. There weren't any fireworks or Rantings atypical of a man who's entire world imploded over the promiscuities of an unfaithful partner. It was especially humiliating that the discovery was made by his son's girlfriend. It didn't pass the smell test with me. A man that humiliated would be an emotional basket case. Additionally, the strange behavior at home would be a tip-off that a cheater should cool it for awhile. This story had too many holes in it. Thanks for your effort.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Good story

A very good story. I can understand why someone in the husbands situation would want to get all their ducks in a row before acting. While he came across as undecided in the body of the story he actually reached his decision at the start, it just took him some time to come to grip with that decision. Divorce is not an easy thing to go through for anyone, it is made worse when there are children. Then too for an older man there is the added problem of having to spend the rest of his life alone. All in all I found this to be a very well written story of the destruction of a marriage and a family by a very stupid cheating slut.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
thought

I find it amusing that when the wife of the asshole fucking the leads wife gets divorced, she takes him to the cleaners. But, when the cheated husband gets divorced, he's always more than fair. Fuck the cheating bitches. We're they fair to him. Forgive? Not in this lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! RUN! A cheating wife story????

If you've read stories in the LW section and the comments made about those stories then you must understand that it is, by far, the most contentious section on Literotica.

Some people make valid comments. More people rant and rave about every cheater that shows up. Others blast the writer for being dumb, stupid or worse (never understand that bit. Being a bad story doesn't make the writer bad. It makes the story bad). Then there's HarryinVa who doesn't seem to like anything. Of course what commentary would be complete without mentioning the worst commentator ever - The Bitch (You know whom I'm talking about). Myself? I don't like it when the characters seem to act in illogical or inane manners. This poor guy couldn't have stood up he was so spineless. It just makes it hard to feel any sympathy or anything else for him. And when I don't care for the characters, it's impossible to like the story. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lame

didn't like it. what was the point in waiting if he just divorced her anyway? better do it right away. meh.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Read this multiple times

I don't even know how to begin on this one. If she wanted to stay with him, then maybe she should have kept her legs closed? She is not straight with him. If she wanted to keep her family she should have gone out and faced her family right there and then, not hide out in her paramour apartment. Also, why does he think he's not going to get the kids. At this age the court would take their wishes into account. Just unbelievable as to the flow of the story. He wants a RAAC, but can't make himself stoop that low. How she lied for all those months, and she thinks that a few mea culpa's are going to fix this. She needs to be in therapy, not couples therapy but psychiatric therapy. He needs to find someone worthy of him that won't just up and decide to stomp on his heart just for the hell of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Ending!

From my perspective, the deal breaker for RAAC is that she did different sexual acts with Ted that she won't do with her husband. Too many authors state that the reason she did that is because she thought they were too dirty for her husband. The real reason is she wants her affair to be sexually stronger than her marriage. When she does have sex with her husband she wants to be thinking of her lover. She thinks that she may love her husband but deep down she had no respect for him!

In this story Ted is so arrogant that he is begging to get retribution. I think the retribution, for guys like Ted who think that they have a right to fuck anyone that they choose, must directly affect their love making ability. You don't beat the shit out of him. You make a "surgical strike". I would have a hit woman come on to him. Tie him up. Cut his cock outer skin over the entire length. This would not be life threatening but it would leave a long scare as a reminder. Also it might continue to aggravate him during love making. The worst thing that you can do to an asshole like Ted is to adversely affect his love making ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a possible chapter 3 idea

How about dual stories, one featuring the ex husband and his children attempting to move on with their lives (no RAAC) and the second part featuring the idiot slut ex wife dealing with a new horrible reality of Ted heartlessly and debaucherously blackmailing her (with the divorce and resulting financial problems, she might need her job enough that Ted can take advantage) and the resulting guilt of realizing that the man she chose to have her affair with turned out to be such a horrible piece of shit....until she finally gains some measure of redemption for herself by finding a way to spectacularly fuck over Ted and ruin him for life (I'm talking prison, crippled, killed, etc.), and then working to regain some respect from her children and at least enough respect from her ex to remain friendly aquaintances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poorly written

To much jumping back and forth between different people in first person. This leads to a poorly written story. This is typical of grade 3 writers. Also, the plot is not very original.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Ok

Would have liked far more retribution for the cheating bitch and the stupid kid she was fucking!

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
I pretty much liked the story..

But, among other things, think it ended with a question mark. Other commentators have pointed out the flaws so there is no need to beat you to death. Pretty good comments I think. Thanks for the effort and keep on writing!

4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good. But...

I thought it flowed seamlessly from madneuron's first chp--Good.

I enjoyed it -- until the end. What happened next? (Many comments already developed the abrupt ending problem.)

As I thought about this a plot idea came to me that I have not encountered on Lit.:

He dumps Tina. Gets new wife /partner. (At this point the usual plot is how much better he is than ever was with first wife, but let's suppose:) Time passes and he takes stock -- it was better with Tina before she cheated. Better even while cheating until he found out. Now what?

Author has options, some of which are: 1) continues on wishing...; 2) second wife dies or divorces. Option 2) leaves more possibilities: a) first wife dies or is remarried, b) first wife now is serial slut he no longer wants or who reforms upon finding he is available, c) he gets back with Tina, d) he finds wife number 3 (maybe son or daughter's mother-in-law.)

Just some ideas for those of you who can write.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Good. But...

There are dozens, probably even hundreds of stories just like that. Husband dumps cheating wife, remarries, coasts along being content but not happy, second wife dies(often via cancer, which allows her to confess on her deathbed that she always knew her husband didn't fully love her, and then tell him to give his first wife another chance), first wife pops up out of the blue to "comfort" him, then they get back together.

If you haven't seen that before, then you haven't read very many stories around here, because it's not an uncommon thing. But I will say that it's one of the few types of reconciliation that makes some kind of sense. Years have gone by, everyone's had a chance to get their shit together, so why not have another go at it? Provided, of course, the cheating ex-spouse really did get their shit together...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 6 years ago
Superb Continuation

I think continuations are very very difficult to undertake and successfully complete. This is a very well done continuation. I do think (suspect?) there is a tendency once one has successfully transcended the flow and continuity of a "hanging" story, there may be a tendency to rush the conclusion a bit. If you think about it, this is a logical temptation in pursuit of sharing what has been accomplished in hopes other readers will appreciate it. This is a story saved !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish the story, please!

Several questions off the top of my head. Others have asked aditional questions, so a continuation by someone would be good. FinishTheDamnStory is dead. Will anyone step up to take his place?

Who gets the children, and if the custody is split, how much for each? What is the property spilt? Does the college have a policy barring employees fromfraternizing with the students? If so, does it apply to the wife? Does she get fired from her jobor go full-time in the library, according more opportunity for Ted to harass or blackmail her? Any alimony, or does she work as a waitress?

What does husband do to Ted? Does husband play the tape to the wife of the other female friend with benefits both calling her grandma? What does wife do to Ted?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
I really enjoyed the read

You don't need to head-line changes in points of view. Lots of traditional literature just changes the point of view and you have to work it out: so long as silly errors don't follow with people "knowing" what they shouldn't from not having actually witnessed something then it works ok.

Poor confused women. Half the literotica male population want them to go round fucking other men and the other half goes apeshit when they do. Would it help if men identified themselves as Type A (for "acquiescent", I suppose) or Type B (for "burn the bitch" of course) from the outset? I must have found at least 4 stories this morning around Type A male personalities and now this. I only half jest...

(To be sure, there is a strand of female writing on this site that blatantly is about converting Type B males into Type A, often in the "How to" section, but of course this story is old-fashioned cheating not cuckolding.)

I thought this was well continued. The worst from hubby's point of view were the things she said to lover while fucking him (which she could never imagine he would get to hear), the fact that young family members were part of the discovery process, and the fact that, oddly, when confronted, she went back to find safe haven with horrible (as it turns out) young fuck buddy: three fatal flaws to her hope of defence.

But a good contribution, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

It's much improved but still feels unfinished. To much soul searching for the obvious.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

Much better than the original story. I enjoyed your burn very much, but don't understand how he would let Ted speak to him the way he. did. He should have thumped the punk severely. Otherwise, a good story.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Pretty damn good sequel.

Want an example dovetailing one writer's story from anothers? This is it. Since this is chapter 2, you need to read chapter 1 first. *****

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Cheating a full year, twice a week? On the same days? Her car parked in plain view? It is a good story to read. I just wonder if anything like this could really happen. I'm married 45 years and my wife (didn't) couldn't have the opportunity for anything but a quicky. Even then if it happened more than 2 or three times I would know (find out). She knew (I told her) if anything, including flirting, ever happened, then divorce would happen. Still married under the same rules. Yes, it went both ways. Trust but verify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As with all these types of stories. The wife truly loves her husband but cheats. I have read quite a few of these types of stories and no author ever comes up with a reason for a loving wife cheating. There are the usual few cliché reasons but none of them hold up to reality. At the end of the day no loving wife would cheat only wives in marriages that had already failed cheat. The husband may not realise the marriage has failed though at that point.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I had to remember not to deep throat him and continue to deny him my ass -- the very few times he asked." - Why deny him? I can see not offering, but if he asks, why not?

\

I didn't care for the constant POV changes.

\

I don't think having a year-long affair warrants a reconciliation. Her running back to her lover instead of to her family is telling.

\

I think the story is complete. I don't think we have to read how miserable her life is post-divorce, or how her relationship with the kids is, or how he found a hot (or not) new girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this story was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice continuation of the original story that kept the characters personality in check. No sudden ranting or sudden Rambo type actions. But still no answer to the question of why. What made Tina forget her loving husband and the children she would drive away by her foolish choices? No hints from her thoughts about her past relationships with them or any dark secrets from her family past. Doubt if there will be any answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jay walks into the house undecided about divorce, listens to her and for some reason has decided that he IS going for a divorce.

That doesn't make sense, you should have written in there what swayed him.

Nor is it clear why his wife chose to perform some sex acts with Ted that she continues to refuse her husband. Too many plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Were you just ready to fall asleep and decided to write one final sentence to wrap up the story? No questions answered. Nothing…

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

lousy ending. Very flat Needed more followup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the story and can see this happening in real life. The puzzling thing, of course, is that she could not explain why she did it so I am unsure if this is true or if she's in denial. It was en exciting thing for her to be 'hit on' by a younger male who is her son's age yet she still can't admit it was her being aroused to the point where her mind stopped functioning in her 'same old/same old' married mom life. I guess we can add this to all the cliches cheaters use as the infamous: "I don't know why' so maybe that's why they are so surprised hubby can't forgive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous