All Comments on 'Why I Love Jenny'

by veryopenmind

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Great start!

I hope Jenny continues to stretch until her boyfriends 'average' dick feels like the smallest dick in the world inside her big ruined hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kegel Exercises to No Avail

Nice, straight-forward, stretched pussy story. My wife got heavily blacked in high school and thoroughly enjoyed that party scene. We met our freshman year in college. The first time we had sex I was shocked at how stretched out she was. I tried doing her every which way and absolutely could not feel a thing. It was like she had given birth to twins or something!

I finally got her off by gobbling up her oversized pussy lips and sucking on her clit. That’s when she decided to confess her past. She told me that she loved fucking a group of black athletes at parties. They told her they were going to re-size her, she agreed, and they did! It was one or two black guys every weekday, and 5+ man gangbangs both Friday and Saturday nights. Her pussy muscles simply gave out and never recovered.

I listened, was supportive, and our relationship deepened. However, the sex was not that good. Finally, I invited a gym buddy of mine, who is a big, muscular black man, to go out clubbing with us. He was a great dancer, and between the two of us, we kept her spinning all evening.

Leaving, I opened the back door of the car and told her to get in; and she did. That was where she sat when we had driven over. However, then, I told him to get in back beside her. She was surprised, but I started driving before she could really protest. We drove around, listening to some romantic music, talking, and laughing. Soon they cuddled up in the back.

Eventually, they were kissing so, I went to a park that overlooked the city. I got in the back seat, and pulled her back toward me, and unbuttoned her blouse. She protested, but I had her arms immobilized. The minute I unhooked the front snap of her bra, her tits spilled out, and he started sucking on them. She moaned. Then, I pulled her dress up, spread her legs, and pulled her panties aside. Again, he was right on it. His lips were on her pussy lips and she soon came.

I nodded to him and he stripped from the waist down and removed her panties. She was struggling, but I could also tell she was excited. As his huge cock approached her gaping pussy, I reached around and guided it into her cavernous cunt. Soon she came and he came home with us for the weekend.

In my own way, I MAKE LOVE to her: caressing, kissing, hugging, and licking her clit and pussy. She jacks me off, which is fine. However, since that night in the park, she has always had a black lover to FUCK her. She won’t suck me off, but she devours black cock and even swallows their cum! I usually watch them fuck.

Lately, her black lovers have been mentioning how easy it would be for her stretched and very loose cunt to give birth…especially to big, black babies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing I only wish I had my very own Jenny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous