Why I Love Married Women Ch. 02

Story Info
The mystery-woman's secrets unravelled.
4k words
4.31
75.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"Yeah, it's Jonathan," I answered my phone. It was a couple of days after I'd sent the lovely Jane home, and for some reason I hadn't been able to get her out of my mind. I didn't quite know why -- she wasn't the sexiest woman I'd been with, or the most submissive (remind me to tell you about Lauren at some point...), or even just the best lay. Still, there was something about her...

Maybe it was the fact that she didn't act like most wives I went out with. Yeah, there was a certain mystery to her, something that edged me on. It definitely wasn't because I was violating my second rule -- the one about not falling for a married woman, oh no, no, no.

"Hey, Jonathan, it's someone who needs to get her wet pussy fucked by your hard dick, and soon," the unforgettable voice of Jane greeted me.

"Oh, you're gonna have to narrow it down," I teased her. You can't ever let them think they're the only one for you, you know. The line went silent for a moment -- I could almost see her slightly annoyed face before me; once again the conversation wasn't going the way she had planned.

"It's Jane," she finally said, sounding a little disappointed that I apparently didn't recognise her voice.

"Oh Jane!" I exclaimed, seemingly overjoyed to hear from her, "I was just thinking about you... how's your ass?" See, when I spank someone, I care to remember and ask to her reddened body part. I'm considerate that way.

"Still a bit sore, but more than ready for another round," she breathed into the phone, trying -- and succeeding -- to sound seductive.

"Oh yeah? You don't think Mister Jane will mind that?" I enquired, reminding her that she was a bad little wifey to forget the one she swore to love and honour.

"He's out of the way, don't worry..." she promised, sounding indifferent to his whereabouts. She was tempting me more and more. What was it with this girl?

"What did you have in mind?" I asked with a beginning erection.

"Well, I was thinking I would cook for you, we'd have a nice dinner together, then we'd retire to the bedroom, and you'd teach me what happens to unfaithful wives... while I scream in orgasm," she said with a naughty little giggle.

Yup, she certainly was tempting no doubt about that. But there were little bells going off in my head, telling me I needed to stay in control of this lady, or it would end badly.

"Hmm, as good as that sound, let's just skip the dinner. Give me your address and I'll be over at nine." Dinner leads to romance, romance leads to trouble. Not that I normally mind dinner (or trouble for that matter...) but I'd better skip any complications with this woman until I had figured out what there was about her. That didn't mean I'd pass up the opportunity to screw her in her marital bed though.

"Oh," she answered, clearly not happy with my rejection but she folded nevertheless, "okay, at nine. I'll be ready by then."

She gave me instructions and we (I) hung up.

---

She (and her husband, I assumed) lived in a fairly typical suburban house. I parked in the driveway -- if she had asked me to try to keep it all a secret, I would, but she had kept insisting that her husband wasn't an issue, so I'd either call her bluff or take advantage of the situation. Either was fine with me, really. The only odd thing was that there were two cars in the garage -- she'd clearly stated that her husband was out. Oh well, maybe he'd driven with someone else.

I was ten minutes late which was more or less intentional -- punctuality is fine between equals but it's good to let a sub sweat a little. It lets them know who's in charge -- and who's not.

The door was unlocked, so I ignored the doorbell and just went in. Arrogant, I know, but we all have our little quirks.

She was in the kitchen, preparing snacks. Evidently, she was hell-bent on feeding me -- probably the housewife instincts kicking in. Fine by me, who doesn't like post-sex snacking?

Jane (whose last name was Krawiec, I'd gathered from her mailbox, Jane Krawiec and Arnold Moore) was dressed to kill. Or at least to seduce. She was wearing a green dress with a very deep V-cut neckline that her incredible boobs really managed to fill -- I almost felt sorry for the thin straps that seemed under a lot of strain to keep her delicious hooters from breaking free.

She was standing at a table, putting various kinds of unhealthy goods in little bowls with her front turned to me, but very occupied with her task. I was standing in the shadow, with an excellent opportunity to study her without her knowing -- and yes, the first thing I noticed was her busty chest.

Not her long, dark hair that she had brushed till every single strain of hair lay perfect, falling down beneath her shoulders. Neither her pretty face with the discreet, yet effective make-up, no it was her huge and attention-craving tits. In my defence though, she was standing slightly bent over the table, presenting me with a very direct view of her deep cleavage. To my eager eyes her wedding ring practically sparkled in the dim light from the overhead lamp. A sex-bomb, just waiting for me...

"Like what you see?" she suddenly asked without looking up from her task. Shit, how did she know?

"Ehh..." I began, for once caught completely off-guard, "yes, I was. I am. You look way hot," I rambled.

She looked up at me with raised eyebrows, clearly amused that she had managed to disturb the confidence I had succeeded in showing her so far.

Alright, she won that one, time to move on.

"So," I said as I walked towards her, trying to find my cool again, "you're just determined to feed me?" I seized a pair of peanuts as I said so, underlining my point.

"Well," she said shrugging, "I figured it would be nice..."

"- to serve food for the strange man you invited into your home after dark?" I finished for her.

"Oh yeah," she quickly agreed, "can't have the strange man I invited over run out of energy. We'll need you to keep up your strength... and stamina!" Her lips formed a sultry smile as she winked at me. She wasn't easy to faze, I'd give her that.

I stepped up close to her and let my hands encircle her waist, pulling her close to me, "let's see what we've got," I muttered into her mouth as I placed a demanding kiss on her lips.

For once there was no struggle for dominance, no token resistance to be broken down. The moment our lips touched, she seemed to melt into my embrace, surrendering completely.

My tongue invaded her mouth while my hands were busy exploring her ass. Her dress was relatively short and it only took a second before my hands were up under it, feeling the naughty housewife up. Her ass was exactly as I remembered it; tight, firm and soft -- very spankable, oh yes.

"Mhm..." she murmured and winked at me, "I'm still sore."

"No panties?" I asked as my hands met no fabric of any kind under her delightfully short dress.

"Why would I wear panties?" she asked with a lusty gleam in her eye, "it's not like I've dressed for my husband..."

God, she knew what turned me on. Her total disregard for the man she married and her complete subservice to me had my cock fighting for freedom from my jeans. Unable to resist, I grabbed one of her hands and led it down to my zipper. Knowing what to do, she quickly unzipped it and freed my iron-hard dick from my jeans and boxers.

"Oooh!" she purred happily, "is all that for me?"

"Mhm," I agreed, "maybe you could appreciate it better if you were on your knees..." I pointed out, romantic as ever.

She bowed down and gave it a lingering kiss, greedily sucking most of the head into her warm mouth, but letting it go all too soon.

"It's tempting, darling, but I was thinking we'd retire to the bedroom. To mine... and my husband's... bed," she said with a wicked smile, "you know, the place where he and I first consummated our marriage."

She had an excellent point.

"Lead the way," I told her and followed her without even bothering to close my pants.

Their bedroom was on the first floor. It had a double-sized bed -- neatly made -- some closets, a bedside-table and a... closed door?

"What's in there?" I asked, my natural curiosity momentarily stealing the control away from my general hornyness.

"Nothing," she said quickly -- a little too quickly? -- "just a toilet. That's been out of order for a couple of weeks now. Now, where were we?" She looked at me and set her sight on my hardon, still sticking out of my unzipped pants.

"I think I was gonna sit here," I said and went to the bed, "in your husband's bed, and you were gonna kneel here," I pointed at the floor between my legs, "and suck my dick."

"Oh yes, I remember. I was finally gonna taste that big... hard... cock again," she said loudly with a sultry smile, "I've missed it."

Without another word, she dropped to her knees between my legs and lowered her head to my dick.

"Mhm!" she moaned loudly and lovingly, as if the taste was everything she'd hoped and more. Her right hand grabbed the shaft and began stroking it, up and down in a steady rhythm, while her wonderful mouth focused on the sensitive head. Heavenly!

"Ahh... you're a great cocksucker," I praised her as she took more and more of it into the welcoming warmth of her mouth, "you do that for hubby?"

She pulled her head off my cock and look up at me: "Hah! Yeah, right, I can't remember the last time I had his poor little thing in my mouth!" she said with a condescending smile before diving back to the task at hand.

"No, darling," she continued her point, "this is something I reserve for men!"

Suddenly I heard -- or I thought I heard -- an unfamiliar sound coming from the closed off bathroom. I know it may sound strange, as I was sitting there and getting sucked off by a sexy wife, but then again, one learns to be on the lookout for jealous husbands...

"Did you hear that," I asked her, but she just shook her head no and increased the pressure and speed of the already amazing blowjob.

A few seconds later I had forgotten all about doors and secrets, as I was groaning and feeling my first orgasm of the night approach. In a sudden desire to seize control, I stood up -- forcing her to crawl back a little -- and grabbed her head, forcing my cock deep into her mouth. Holding her head, I fucked her face, forcing her to deep-throat me.

"Ghlag! Ghaag!" she gasped every time I forced my cock down her throat, but she offered no resistance, letting me use her mouth as I pleased.

"Such a slut!" I groaned while steadily increasing the speed and force of my thrusts, "letting a strange man fuck your face... in your husband's bed! Oh God, yes, such a housewife-whore!" I rambled as the orgasm finally over-powered me.

Pulling my cock off her mouth, I sprayed my cum over her carefully painted face, leaving large streaks of sperm from her forehead, down her cheeks and a across her right eye down to her mouth and chin.

Exhausted and spent for now, I sat back on the bed and looked at her, as she sat in front of me, her face almost covered in my cum.

"Now you look like the whore you are," I told her with a smirk.

"Mhm," she agreed, "I bet I do. The whore you turn me into, darling. If only my wimp husband ever had the guts to take me like you do!"

Again a strange sound from the out-of-order bathroom? This time she heard it too, 'cause I noticed how she froze. When she noticed me looking from her to the door, she shrugged and smiled.

"I think the window might be open or something. Now! How about a little snack while you rest and get ready again?"

Coming from a slutty housewife with my cum on her face, that offer sounded mighty tempting, so I nodded and she went to fetch the snacks. I took this opportunity to leave a little reminder of my presence. I grabbed her pillow (I figured the one with all the flowers was hers...) and used it to clean my dick -- getting those last remnants of sperm off. It's always nice to feel clean, and she could lie in my cum as she slept next to her husband. Everybody wins!

After I was satisfied with my cleaning-job, I put the pillow back and stripped off my clothes -- might as well get ready for round two, eh? I lay down in hubby's bed, making myself at home, while waiting to get served by my very willing hostess. Life can be good.

When she came back, carrying a tray, filled with little bowls of snacks I notice that she had washed her face and redone her make-up -- which probably explained why it had taken so long...

"Why didn't you wash off in there?" I asked and nodded towards the closed door that was becoming more and more a mystery to my suspicious mind.

"Oh, eh..." she began "the water doesn't work in there. Something with the pipes, I think? I don't know..." She didn't sound too believable, to be honest, a little too nervous, if you know what I mean? Changing the subject she set the tray down in front of me, offering me all kinds of sweets and salty goodness.

"And I have something else..." she said in her seductive voice, and with a dramatic tuck on the shoulder-straps, her entire dress fell down, leaving her wearing nothing but a pair of heels -- and her ring.

This was actually the first time I saw her naked, I realised.

Her skin was pale and unblemished, totally smooth all over. Her broad shoulders might have seemed odd on another woman but on this tall housewife it just added to her sexiness. Her large tits were just beginning to sag a little, just enough to let you know they were real, but not enough to mar her in anyway. Her stomach was a sexy little bulge, and her pussy was completely hairless and looked very happy to see me. Her hips were -- as I already knew -- very easy on the eye and a pleasure to behold and her thighs were smooth and strong -- they could go all night, if you know what I mean. Her little smile made promises of a wild night to come.

"All of this," she declared in a loud voice and held out her arms and turned around, showing me her tight little ass that still had a fading red colour, "is for a real man!"

She began to crawl into the bed to me, and I could feel my cock start to harden once again, but then...

Douck! it abruptly sounded from the mysterious door, like something had been pushed hard and sudden against it.

"What was that?" I wondered out loud and stood out of the bed, ignoring her vague "no, it's nothing!" and tore the door open.

And out on the floor fell a heavy-set, balding, naked man.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed and looked at Jane who had gotten out of bed and stood staring into the floor without meeting my eyes, "What the hell is this?!"

The man was wearing a bright-red ball-gag and his hands were locked together in cuffs that in turn were locked to a leather-collar he was wearing around his neck, like he was playing some kind of kinky sex-game. That theory was heavily supported by the fact that his cock was very hard and looked about ready to burst.

Wait a second...

He was wearing a wedding band. He was behind a closed door, next to the room where a housewife had brought her not-so-secret lover. A housewife who all night had taken pleasure in telling said lover how much better he was than her husband. And this man was clearly part of some depraved sex-game.

"He's your husband?" I all but shouted at the naked woman. Without looking up, she nodded.

"Why the fuck is he naked?!"

"Well, he's kind of my, ehh... well, my sub?" she tried.

"Yes, I can see that but --wait..." I suddenly interrupted myself, getting a rather ugly thought, "your sub?"

She just nodded.

"You're his dom, then, right?" I said, knowing a bit about the whole scene myself. Again I just got a nod in reply.

"So the first night we met..." I said, feeling an anger starting to build within me, completely replacing the earlier confusion. The pieces were falling into place and the puzzle about the mystery-woman was finally solved, "the first night we met, you were looking for another one of those!?" I hissed at her and pointed at her husband who was still on the floor, more or less where he had landed when I opened the door.

"Well, I thought I was dominant," she began but at that point I couldn't take anymore. Maybe I had liked her more than planned, maybe I actually had fallen for the fascinating Jane. Maybe...

She was standing next to the bed. In one quick step I was next to her and I slapped her as hard as I could.

She gave a little scream as my palm of my hand connected with her chin and she fell backwards into the bed. Quick as a flash I was on top of her, roughly parting her legs and letting my cock that for some reason had regained its hardness enter her still-wet cunt.

"When you found out I wouldn't go for it, you brought me here to put him down?!" I yelled into her face as I drove my cock as hard into her as I could, trying to hurt and humiliate her.

"Yes! Oh God yes! He- he said it would -- oh, God Yes! -- turn him on. And I knew how great a fuck you are!" she moaned, taking my assault like a cheap whore out on a date.

"Shut up, slut!" I yelled into her face and grabbed her around the throat, partially cutting off the air-supply. While continuing to pump into her, I looked over my shoulder, where her dear hubby, Mr. Arnold Moore was standing on his knees, looking at me, raping his beloved wife, with huge eyes and a rock-solid hardon.

"This what you wanted? Huh, wimp?" I taunted him, "See your whore of a wife finally getting some real cock!?"

He didn't stop staring but nodded eagerly.

"What about you, slut? Finally getting what you want?" I mocked and took my hand off her throat.

"Uh-huh," she moaned in pleasure as I drove into her again and again as hard as I could, driven by a misguided desire to punish the lying tramp that was writhing beneath me.

"God YEEES!" she suddenly screamed out, cumming like a bitch in heat, "soooo good!" The utter submission, the danger of not knowing how far I'd go and the complete humiliation of her and her husband must have set her on fire.

Which only enraged me further, how dare she cum when I was taking my anger out on her?! Without slowing down, I slapped her left breast, striking the small, hard nipple in the process, only got get a louder moan in response. I grabbed the tit then and squeeze it hard, making her moan out again and again. This whore obviously liked pain...

"What kind of slut are you?" I demanded without expecting an answer as she was clearly not hearing me, riding the waves of pleasure as she was.

I wasn't entirely immune to that either, as my rage was gradually being replaced by a very pleasurable feeling, spreading through my body like wildfire. That didn't cause me to go any easier on her, oh no. The little whore had earned anything that came to her -- and on that note, a disgusting but arousing idea came to me, almost out of nowhere.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back, causing her to open her mouth in a loud moan of pain and pleasure. With what must have been an evil gleam in my eyes I leaned forward and spat a large glob of spit onto her face, a good deal of it hitting her mouth. Although I had emptied my balls the very same place not too long ago, this was so much more demeaning.

"Oh God," she moaned but made no effort to wipe her face, instead keeping my salvia on her face, almost like a badge of honour. Her hand shot up and caressed her nipple, tweaking and pulling the little pleasure-knob, but I grabbed a hold of her hand and pulled it over her head, using my weight to hold it down.

"You filthy little slut!" I hissed at her, but for some reason felt a measure of respect for her willingness to totally debase herself.

"Yes!" she agreed in a moan, "I'm your filthy slut! Use me! Ouh, so good!" The feeling of arousal was growing -- fast!

"I'm gonna cum in you, you little cunt!" I added, then louder: "What do you feel about that, wimpy? Me cumming in your sexy whore of a wife? Would you like to raise my little bastards?!"

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers
12