Why I Love Married Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

Oh God, this was like the ultimate fantasy for me -- instead of claiming an unknown husband's wife, I was taking her right there in front of him! Taunting him quickly sent me towards the edge. And it certainly didn't help when he nodded with shining eyes, evidently aroused by the very thought.

"Please, please, please!" the little whore under me moaned, seemingly nearing a second orgasm, "cum in me! Oh God, let me have your warm sperm!"

Writhing and moaning like it was the best she'd ever experienced, she kept calling out for more. Thinking back at the naked man on the floor, maybe it was her best ever.

"Argh! Here... it... comes!" I groaned as I slammed into her, one last time and sending waves of my sticky cum deep into her womb.

"Oh God, cum in me, take me, make me yours! Oh yeeess! So much better than ANYTHING I've ever had!" she screamed as she too came. I collapsed atop of her, resting my head on her huge, soft tits, feeling them rise and fall with her rapid breath.

It only took a moment before I came to again, getting up from the used slut. Looking down at her, I got a nasty thought: the only reason I hadn't raped her is, that you can't really rape the willing.

Calming down from my erotic high, I felt kind of bad, so I decided a quick retreat was probably for the best.

"I-I can't deal with this," I indicated the horny man on the floor and the fucked-out housewife on the bed with cum slowly starting to run out of her naked cunt, "now, I'm... I'm..."

I never finished the sentence but turned around and walked away. The coward's way out, I know but I had a strange feeling I hadn't seen the last of this kinky couple.

END PART II

Author's note: As always, votes and comments are very welcome.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers
12