All Comments on 'Why I Write Erotica'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
slave31slave31almost 14 years ago
Way to speak your mind man!

Hi! I write erotica for the exact same reasons! To keep myself excited and aroused. To get good sleep and have a healthy outlet for my dark desires (rather than wanking off). One mistake I used to make was writing with the laptop on my bed. THAT is super-wrong, must never do. Once you have an orgasm, it's like the writing flow just stops, much the way you've described.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
Well Said

And I think it must please you and give you some sense of gratification to know that your writings certainly excite your readers and lend an increased enjoyment to their masturbation.

I think that is something for you to be proud of.

erosguy100erosguy100about 13 years ago
Love it

I love authors who share their erotic thoughts and how they are affected while writing erotic stories. I love knowing how much our excitment, excites the author..whether guy or girl. And finally,,,if knowing your story (s) results in a very satisfying masturbation session, I love you letting your readers know that it turns you on.

I read and look at pornography to get excited, get hot and masturbate; and I sincerely appreciate all material the authors provide.

So, thank you istanbulnoir for all the good times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
232 Followers
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...