All Comments on 'Why is High School so Hard? Ch. 01'

by KaiLancaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well.. now i want to know why he's so scared of coming out/being in a relatioship.

Also was the "secret boyfriend" abusive or was Aiden just jelous of him.. bc i don't get why they had to be like that to him.

And for the last part i hope the wife of the teacher is dead or fake bc i'm not a fan of cheating, but that's just me xD (Btw good start a lot of ppl are going to love this first chapter)

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

your story read as it were a "day in the life of a gay high school student" the movie. really good job! and the sex scenes were sexy

monabolognamonabolognaalmost 6 years ago
Can’t Wait!

Other than needing a wee bit of proofreading, this was really great. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Plot is very intriguing, can't wait to read the next submissions!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 5 years ago
Good Start

Not a bad start need to keep going to make a final judgement.

Wolf9625Wolf9625over 5 years ago
Is there more?

Loved the first chapter. Hope we get more from you on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start!

The last sentence left me a bit confused as to why Lucas could not even begin to see himself being in a relationship with his best friend Aiden. It seems quite obvious that Aiden is in love with Lucas, or would at least like to be with him as more than best friends. Obviously Lucas prefers to keep things secret with his sex partners, and runs when the other wants to make things more committed! It seems this may be another unrequited Love story maybe, and I sure hope that I am wrong! Hope to be able to read more of this story. Please clarify things a little bit with why Lucas does not believe he can have love! At least not at this point in time. Is it his fear of coming out, parents, other friends, or just not able to accept that he likes guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the rest we want moree

The first part was intriguing please post more

CommitmentisntmythingCommitmentisntmythingabout 2 years ago

I hope there's going to be a part 2 of this story soon! 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous