Why is High School so Hard? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to begin losing my breath as he continued to go down on my cock. His hands were on my ass, massaging my cheeks while at the same time using them as anchors so that he could pull his face onto my dick. He went deeper and deeper every time and I even put my hand on his head in order to steady myself. With every thrust and pull, I could feel his tight throat close around my cock. Aiden pulled off for a moment and his eyes looked into mine, his intent clear. Taking one last breath, he plunged himself back onto my cock as I pushed my hips forward, my hands pushing his head into my groin. I felt his nose meet the skin of my crotch, a small blast of warm air coming from his nose as he forced himself to the base.

I couldn't help but moan as I felt him try to gulp, the pulsing of his throat muscles massaging the whole length of my cock. I could feel him try to pull off but my hand still had a firm grip on the back of his head as I was trying to keep myself balanced as my knees began to shake, the massaging motion sending the levels of pleasure I was feeling into overdrive. As I finally lost my grip and the pressure on his head was released, he pulled away, his lungs gasping loudly for air as we disengaged. We both took a small moment to recover before his eyes met mine again.

"That was so hot," He said, staring straight at me the spark of carnal lust in his eyes. There was saliva and precum spilling down his mouth, and even some coming from his nostrils. "Next time, I might ask you to hold me until I pass out."

Before I could even answer, he grabbed hold of my dick again with his hand. It was now rock hard and covered with a mixture of moisture.

"That should be wet enough, right?" He asked as his hand slid up and down my slippery shaft.

He scooted towards the edge of the bench and before I knew what was happening, he had laid back on the thin wood and lifted his legs off the floor.

I looked down and saw his tightly puckered asshole looking at me. This was a rare chance. I knew for a fact that Aiden hated bottoming, yet still would for me. With little hesitation, I knelt down once again and positioned myself near his hole. Lifting his legs up, I moved my tongue down towards his hole and dived right in.

He began to moan almost immediately as I first began to trace my tongue around the edge, taking my time. I even gave his balls a suck before I moved towards the main event. My tongue then began to probe into his tight ass, meeting quite the resistance. Nevertheless, I pushed harder until he began to give in.

"Just put your cock in already," he moaned. His arms were now holding his legs high up in the air, but I could see his muscles tremble.

I tried to make sure that it was as wet as it could be before finally standing and positioning myself. The bench was lower than optimal, so as I lifted one of his legs over my shoulders and held the other under my arm. At the same time, I also pulled him further off the bench so his ass high in the air and at the same level of my throbbing member.

With one hand grabbing my cock and the other wrapped around his thigh, I looked down to see him stare back at me. His face and hair are drenched in sweat and more is formed in droplets on his tight abs and well defined pecs, which are heaving up and down from the strain. As I use the tip of my cock to trace his entrance as he gives me a final nod and closes his eyes.

"Arggh," his mouth opened real wide as I pushed the tip through, his eyes still tightly closed and his brow furrowed. I felt the warmth of his ass wrapped tightly around my cock, his powerful body prevented me from entering any further. His breathing was fast and ragged as I begin to lean in, putting more and more pressure until I felt my cock begin to move ever so slightly forward. I heard him wince and slowly backtracked, pulling out the little progress I made.

"...Go...," I could hear him say in between breaths. "I'm going to take all of you no matter what it takes."

I almost rolled my eyes at his remark, not oblivious to how large my cock was, but because the sheer determination in his voice reminded me why I was so drawn to him.

I began to start thrusting once again, this time pushed just a tiny bit deeper with every stroke. I could barely hold it together, as his powerful body gripped onto my dick with every movement. His ass was even tighter than his throat and there moments I thought my own dick would fall off but I continued my advancement.

Thrust...pull back...thrust harder...pull back. This continued and I made little progress, gaining millimeters each thrust until he raised a hand to my chest, tapping twice to signal me to stop. He was now fully drenched in sweat and his breathing still ragged as I gave him a moment to rest. I could almost feel his rapid heartbeat through my dick, as our bodies almost felt as one.

He finally looked up at me, his chocolate brown eyes stared deep into mine.

"How far in?" he asked.

"Half."

He let out a sigh of frustration and closed his eyes briefly once more before opening them again, this time, the fire of determination was back.

"Let me be on top" he said.

I gave a quick nod as his arms reached out for mine. With his ass still tight around my cock, he wrapped his legs around me and grabbed his hands around my neck. My arms went under his as I began to lift him up off the bench, careful to not let him slip and fall in a single motion. It was difficult with his heavy weight and slippery body, but I wasn't an athlete for nothing and was able to spin us around, sitting myself down on the spot that he had just been.

It was warm and slick, but I still laid down on the bench with my feet off the edge on the ground, the salty smell of sweat surrounding us only turned me on further. Looking up, I saw Aiden's large body above me, every muscle flexed in tension and rivulets of sweat dripping down. As I turned my head, I saw that only the tips of his toes had contact with the floor. Any lower and it would mean my cock would go further into him than he was ready for.

He leaned forward, his face above mine as he rested an arm above my head on the bench as he carefully tried to sink further onto my cock. I placed my hands on either side of his solid waist as he began to slowly lower himself down, using gravity to fuck himself onto my dick. My cock sent my head so many signals of pleasure as Aiden continued to try to push himself further, his ass swallowing more and more of my shaft.

Oomph!

I suddenly lost my breath as he fell on me out of nowhere. He had slipped and lost his footing, his whole body collapsed onto mine. I heard his loud gasp of pain as his head landed on my shoulder. While I was trying to recover, another feeling took over my body. During his accident, he had fully impaled my dick into his ass, his butt now making full contact with the base of my cock. Without thinking, I began to thrust upwards trying to bury my cock further up.

I was able to hear Aiden give sharp intakes of breaths with every shallow thrust, but after a couple, they began to transform into moans of pleasure. I felt as he tried to lift himself up off the bench again with his arm, but he couldn't and ended up with his face nestled to the side of mine. His body and his pleasure were all completely in my control.

His moans grew louder and louder with every thrust and I began to move faster and faster. He had then regained some of his footing and was now helping push himself up before letting gravity pull him back onto my cock. I was getting close, with each thrust getting faster and faster, I could feel him begin to bite down on my neck.

With one last thrust, I lost all control and felt gush after gush of cum shoot through my dick and into his hungry ass. At the same time, I felt warm gushes of fluid spill onto my stomach and chest. I guess he didn't really need all that time. As his body collapsed onto mine, all I could feel was as if we were one person. With his body pressed close, stuck together by a layer of cum, I could feel his heartbeat on my chest and hear his every breath. We simply laid there for a few minutes as we tried to recover.

I felt as Aiden turned his head and whispered into my ear.

"You know," He panted, giving my ear a quick lick. "If you just say yes, we could do this forever."

I was silent as he proceeded to slowly get up off of me, my now soft cock easily slipping out of his ass. I saw that his hole was now wide open and some of my cum leaked out of his hole and down his ass as he reached over for a towel and looked at his phone.

"Oh shit," he turned back towards me, panicked. "School just ended and we've got 5 minutes before everyone else gets here."

I quickly got up and we rushed to take a quick rinse in the showers and get into our Speedos. As we rinsed each other off, I only had one thought in my mind. Would it really ever be possible to make this work? I quickly shook my head as we made our way to the pool for practice. No. While it seemed like something so simple and easy to obtain, that couldn't be further than the truth. While my life seemed great to others, the luxury of love was something I couldn't have. Not now at least.

To be Continued...

*****

A/N: Thanks for reading all the way through! I hope you had a good time ;) Please do me a favor and let me know what you like, dislike, or want to see next. I love getting feedback and inspiration, as it only makes the story better and more enjoyable. I hope to keep writing and have much more planned for this series, so I hope you stick around!

12