All Comments on 'Why Men Crave Denial'

by Penyfun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Wow! What an introduction ...

... to a great new talent. You have certainly started with a bang, Penyfun; this was a marvellous and well-written story. Welcome to Literotica and please tell us more about your fascinating life-style. A huge 'Thank you' and please have five stars - the first five stars of many, I hope.

betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago

Very sexy story. I admit that I have fantasies of being dominated and being kept in chastity. My fantasies also involve being made to suck another man's cock for my Mistress' pleasure and being made to lick her cum filled pussy, mmmmmm yumm.

semon3900semon3900about 10 years ago
Great story

You have captured the essence of the submissive mind perfectly and the dynamic of your dominating and denying Steve being exciting for both of you. This is a wonderful start and I truly look forward to reading more of your adventures as you increase your control over your slave. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

A lot of valuable information. Quite a few men have similar hidden desire. Once uncovered , it can take relationship to a new level

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bound2befree

How I wish my partner was as broad minded as you... Thank you for sharing.. How I wish I was in your husbands place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

I love how real this is. The reader can sense the loving dynamic of this relationship. I hope to read more. Thanks!

5 stars all the way!

j

mrmusingsmrmusingsabout 10 years ago
Yes, ma'am!

You've done such a fantastic job of capturing, showing, and explaining the WHY of why I've sometimes longed to be controlled like that.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is where the husband realizes that she's abusing and humiliating him

That she has no real love or respect for him. Where he throws the bitch out and divorces her. Because she's a stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your reaction and how you handled you discovery of his secret. The scene in the garage was extremely hot! I would love to hear more especially would love to hear about when you keep him in denial for days.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
What's in the future?

In respect to keeping the story realistic -- I think the couple should be clearer at defining time limits and frequency of "episodes" and should discuss their reactions freely and as equals outside those times. They need to be clear as to whether this is a game or a total lifestyle. They should guard against it becoming more pleasure for one than the other.

In so many stories in the BDSM genre the wife develops a bullying, mean streak and starts to hold her husband in contempt, beating on him mercilessly, getting off on inflicting punishments for things that can't be helped (answering questions though gagged), and eventually wants to replace him with a "real man".

In light of this, either person should be able to declare a vacation from this lifestyle. They should also agree on a time limit (a month?) after which they will both review their feelings carefully and edit the "rules".

Finally, the basic agreement should include "turnabout is fair play"! That way, if the wife gets too mean, she knows that it will be returned in-kind. They should also know that going too long aroused without ejaculating might increase the chance of prostate cancer. (Remember, only about 3% of cum is from the balls; the rest is from the prostate.)

The basic rules should include: no visible marks when clothed normally, no injuries or blood drawn; everything is in private; in public they are absolutely equals; and there should be a "Safe word" (or sound, if gagged- the "shave and a haircut..." sound).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazed

I can only hope to have a wife half as amazing as you someday. I used the term wife instead of mistress because you can tell you do this out of love. You are amazing! Thank you for this beautiful piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

A better title for this story? "How to get your husband to divorce you". No man that had a spine would put up with any of this for even a second. Women - you want to dominate something? Join the military and become a drill sergeant. The recruits have to take the abuse. Do this to a man, any man, and find yourself out the door and down the road. Laughable even for fiction.

Tom AllenTom Allenover 8 years ago
Why are anti-kink people commenting on a BDSM story?

First, nice take on the "How we got started" story. She didn't go from zero to bitch in 60 seconds, there was an element of believability here.

Next, I can't understand why anyone is commenting on a femdom story is they don't understand the power exchange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A tutorial with hot sex

Well done and I wish you would do more. This is the start of excellence in femdom. Femdom very much can be steeped in love and respect, the real kind not lip service to excuse the bullshit. No need to go off a cliff with ugliness in a vain attempt at exciting.

Please write a follow-up.

MrswitchMrswitchabout 8 years ago
Fantastic take on the dynamic

First let me answer Tom's question. To me it is hilarious when I read comments like "stupidity runs amok". The guy is obviously fantasizing about being treated this way. Why else would he read the story? what happens is he reads the story and gets all excited by the thoughts he is having and then hates himself for his thoughts. So he gets angry and takes it out on the writer. I also like how he proclaims that if you do that to "any guy" they would through you out. Well as a man I can attest that at least one definitely wouldn't.

As for my review of the story. Fantastic! Her reaction and attitude is perfect. Of course she is taking advantage of the situation but it is what he wants and she is doing it out of love. And her being selfish is part of the game. So many of these stories devolve into the woman turning into an actual bitch that cares nothing for what she is doing to the guy. The woman in this story is taking great care to give him what he needs. Doing research etc. I'll just say what she did to him in the garage, I would LOVE to be in that predicament!

mactsomactsoover 7 years ago
I like it because it's fun and we have more sex.

I thought this story captured the reality of why men enjoys chastity play better than many. It consistently puts you back in high school mode. You reach levels of arousal that you thought you had lost forever. You go from having sex 2-4 times a month to having sex 2-3 times a week (or more) and coming more often than when you had "unlimited" sex. It makes the women giddily happy tho they always feel guilty at first and want to rush things and let the guy come too fast which produces the emotional collapse described. This story is the first one I've seen that described that aspect.

Some women also get very emotional (crying) because of the unexpected adoration and desire. It makes every part of the woman's body erotic to the man again. It sets off bonding chemicals like you had when you first fell in love too. Even smelling her hair can arouse you. It's a way to reach very happy altered states of consciousness without drugs.

And it's so repeatable.

MrswitchMrswitchover 6 years ago
Still great

Not to many stories on here I enjoy reading over again. But this one I have gone back to several times and it is always just as hot. Lucky man Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Very interesting and informative. Please write again.

L O R

HappilyLockedManHappilyLockedManalmost 5 years ago
Lucky Steve!

Great story. You've really captured what chastity, denial and control mean for me.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

Thank you. This is great. I believe your understanding is correct and right on point. And somehoe, you used that knowledge to create some of that pleasure for at least one male reader, me. You have me wanting to grovel and beg to experience what Steve did. Great writing. Please write more for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story. It’s in my Fav’s. I’m contemplating sending it to my wife. This story is perhaps the closest I’ve read that checks all my boxes as you who I am and what I like.

Thanks so much for writing this. Hope to see more from you at some point.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved It, great lady!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lucky Steve wish I could spend time with someone like Penny!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wish she would write another chapter or two, love her style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous