All Comments on 'Why, Of Course You Can!!'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost There

Add a happy ending and you've got it perfect

mmil61mmil61over 8 years ago
Well written - good job!

Love the story and the characters. Good plot without an immediate sex scene. Looking forward to additional chapters of the story. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

The lovemaking is the weakest part of a fine story

larskilarskiover 8 years ago
READ THIS!

This is a really interesting story that contains a number of clever literary strophes. I disagree with some of the other comments here. I thought the lovemaking was well done, and I don't mind a realistic ending, rather than a happy one.

largebrownguylargebrownguyover 8 years ago
Solid

perhaps this is more an indictment of my own personal tastes than the writing but I found the buildup to be a bit weird - focused predominantly, if not solely on the emotions/feelings of a 6-year festering crush with very little 'sensual' buildup in both high school and during those 6 years. It mad the culmination cheap in my opinion, her attacking him at the bar for lack of a better term.

The author seems very talented, though.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
She thinks with her vagina

This is a well written story. But, she is an unconscionable whore, who endangers marriages, has unprotected sex with a veritable host of partners, and who is as personally as shallow they come. Maybe after all of his relationship failures, I was expecting too much from this one, but.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...