Why, Of Course You Can!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sashayed around the side of the bed, and climbed onto the bottom of it facing me on her hands and knees, and began to crawl toward me with the most sensual look on her face and her big tits nearly falling out of her bra. When she reached my inner thighs, blocking her path, she lifted one and then the other knee over the outside of my widely splayed legs, and began to inch her way forward on her knees, over my erect cock, until she had straddled my head so her sex was pressed to my face. I inhaled deeply of her earthy, sensual fragrance. She pulled her thong to the side, revealing her pussy to me.

"Eat me, I'm Danish," she ordered with a lewd smile! This girl was a clever one, there was no arguing that, and she never passed up an opportunity to literally rub my face in it! Still, I complied dutifully, running my tongue all the way up and down the length of her overheated slit. I was ready to attack her pussy.

But there was something I had to do first -- for me. I pulled my hands from her hips, ran them up her soft stomach to her lacy bra, and pulled her big tits out of their cups. I like to leave a woman's bra on when I suck and fuck her, but I want the tits fully exposed.

She had soft, round natural breasts that had grown much larger than I could ever have imagined six years ago. They sported obscenely large areolas that protruded from the flesh of her globes and were a shade of pink that I had never before seen on one of my lovers. They were perfect.

Her nipples were aroused, erect and hard to the touch, and looking up from her erotic mound, I teased, pulled, and pinched those sexy rings, as Sandi moaned loudly. "Oh yeah, play with my big, fucking tits! That makes me so hot!" she screamed as she grabbed the headboard of the bed firmly with both of her outstretched hands.

I continued working Sandi's breasts with my hands, but now I focused my concentration on her pussy. Making a sharp spear with my tongue, I fucked her with it for ten tormenting minutes, as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Then, I moved my hands to spread her lips before me, and began to lap the length of Sandi's slit with my flat tongue. As I did, she unleashed a flood of arousal fluids and began grinding her sex all over my face. "Oh god, you eat my pussy so good." I resisted the urge to correct her grammar. Now was not the time to quibble with adjectives and adverbs.

Now her breaths came quicker and shallower, and her thighs on either side of my head started shaking uncontrollably. She was nearly there, and though it was our first time together, I instinctively knew what would send her over the edge.

I pulled my tongue from inside her pussy, and ran it up the outside of her wet lips to her clit hood. While I ran circles around it, her pink button started to grow, emerging from behind that slippery curtain until it stood front and center on her sex stage. It seemed to cry out to me, so I shaped my tongue into a dart, and ran that sharp tip back and forth across her sensitive nub. She went wild. "Oh, you fucker. You're going make me cum! Jesus Christ, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum."

She deserved what I was about to do. Instead of relenting and letting her ease into orgasmic bliss, I applied suction to her clit, pulling it into my mouth with my tightly pursed lips, using my tongue again to jab at it. She started screaming at the top of her lungs, so loudly I wondered if John and Terri could hear her. "Fuck! Fuucckk! Fuuuccckkk!"

Then, she released her grip on the headboard and collapsed on top of me, and grabbing my head with both hands and grinding her pussy into me, she spasmed violently on my face, contorting her body into unnatural positions as her climax shook her entire frame for a full minute. Simultaneously, her pussy unleashed another flood of juices on my face.

Then, her breathing slowed, and she seemed to be gasping for air. Finally, she spoke, "Oh my god, Time. That was fucking amazing! You can really eat pussy!" But her admiration was short-lived; she still wanted to be in control. "Now, you're gonna fuck me," she ordered.

This erotic session was headed toward an inevitable battle of wills, but for now, I let Sandi remain in charge. I was willing to play the submissive role, but only for a little bit longer. Soon, very soon, I would start fighting back.

"Do I need to wear a condom? I don't want any accidents." I said, trying to appear both considerate and responsible.

She looked at me again with the same expression that she had worn in the parking lot at The Rafters, as if being practical, conscientious, and careful was for chumps.

"Don't worry about it," was all she said.

That was it. I was done playing student to her master. "Get that thong off you," I said aggressively, "so I can have my way with your pussy."

Sandi seemed content to comply, but she was still Sandi Mortensen, and I should have known better. She slid backwards, across my stiff erection, until she was resting her fine ass on my upper thighs. Then, she straightened her legs in front of me, slid the purple thong down her slender, stocking-clad gams, and pulled it around her heels and off. Now her pussy was exposed to me, revealing a neatly trimmed, smallish, reddish-brown bush. "Not so fast," she seemed to say, staring at me again lewdly. "No, I'm going to have my way with your cock!"

She was on top of me still, so at least momentarily, she had the upper hand. Spreading her legs again, Sandi bent her knees and placed her spiked heels flat on the bed on either side of my chest, and balancing herself on me with one hand, she reached behind her with the other to grasp my still hard cock.

First, she rubbed it up and down the lips of her dripping, wet hole. Then, she placed my head inside the folds of those slick lips, and dropped her sweet ass on my length, impaling herself on it.

Sandi gasped loudly as it slid deep into her. Then, she leaned back, bracing her hands behind her on my outstretched lower legs, and began rocking back and forth on my engorged thickness which was bent toward her at 45 degrees, a deliciously unique angle by which to slide back and forth into her. It somehow managed to have the singular effect of maintaining the strength of my erection and simultaneously postponing my climax, while both of us had a bird's eye view of the action.

She started slowly, but as my dick repeatedly plumbed her depths, Sandi's tempo accelerated. Her passion was stirred anew. This was readily apparent by the amount of juices that soaked most of her mid-section -- her tiny rust-tinged bush, her mound, stomach, and the insides of her thighs. Even, her garter belt was drenched. And her pussy, my god, it was gushing with her arousal. Juices and saliva were leaking from her sex and down my shaft to my balls. I was determined to make her cum again, and it didn't appear that it would be very difficult.

All of those juices were the harbinger of another appearance from the bashful star of the show. For the second time, her pink knob shed its overcoat and moved upstage. I took that as an invitation, so I fully extended my arm in front of me and began to flick the tip of my index finger around it several times, and then down and across it, making direct contact with her sensitive button as if I was offering it my blessing. Sandi shuddered noticeably, and then her eyes widened, looking at me with haughty rivalry, apparently perceiving my clitoral caresses as a direct challenge to her control.

Sandi was unwilling to relinquish power, so she lifted her arms from my legs, leaned forward, and dropped her knees astride me, and began to ride me more conventionally. It didn't bother me. I figured she was more likely to cum like this anyway.

Now, she began bouncing her fine ass up and down on my spear again and in so doing was grinding that clit against me. If the point was to hold back and control her own climax, it was a strategic error, because Sandi was more excited now than ever.

Again, her pace increased, and I began to jerk my hips up to meet her downward thrusts. Then, I leaned in to her and began to lick, suckle and bite those magnificent pink areolas and pointy nipples. Soon a throaty groan issued from deep within her, and her face contorted to signal her impending orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, damn it. Keep pounding that big cock into me! Keep fucking me! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhh fuckkkkk!" Again, she collapsed on top of me, but I didn't give her a chance to recover. I read that orgasm as a sign of surrender. And because of her orgasm, she was in no position to resist me now.

So, I pushed Sandi's knees back, straightening her legs, so she lay prone on top of me with my rock hard erection still inside her. Then, I pushed us on to our sides, and I rolled on top of her. There was real confusion, incomprehension, almost fear in her eyes now. The tables had turned, and I was running the show.

So, I spread her legs and then lifted them astride my upper arms. I braced the backs of her thighs on my outstretched elbows as I supported my arms on the mattress. Her beautiful body was now spread out in front of me in all its glory.

Her long blondish-red tresses fell around her shoulders and spilled across her pillow. Her pale skin, beautifully contrasted by her purple lingerie and black stockings, was glistening with sweat.

Her fat tits, pushed toward her gorgeous face by her bra, advertized those massive pink areolas, plump and as big around as the bottoms of soda bottles. Her nipples were erect and excited.

And then there was her pussy. Her slick lips, so overheated by our fucking, were spread wide open, revealing her clit that was again fully exposed and literally pulsating.

And her juices, they were everywhere -- soaking her lingerie and stockings, drenching her ginger bush. The dark comforter covering her bed revealed a wet circle at least a foot wide under her sweet, slender ass.

I began to pound my pulsing cock into that sopping pussy. I was slamming her as hard as I could, so that her tits were shaking up and down so uncontrollably that they were nearly slapping her face with every thrust. My balls began to tighten. I was really close.

But so too was Sandi. My aggression had never really allowed her climax to fade, so she rolled almost seamlessly from her second orgasm right into number three. "You fucker," she screamed. "Jesus Christ, I'm cumming again. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Aaaaaahhhhhhh.!" Again, her whole body convulsed, writhing and squirming beneath me.

Everything about her had always excited me, but her orgasms were something other worldly. And this one hurtled me toward my own, a climax that seemed deserving of a conclusion as lewd and lascivious as Sandi herself.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," I announced, dropping her legs to the mattress. As much as I wanted this to end like the porn scene it had turned into, I couldn't stop myself from preserving some semblance of propriety and decorum. I guess I was still a teacher. "I want to finish on your face. Can I?" I asked, as politely as those crude words can be spoken.

"Why, of course you can!" she said slyly. They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but they didn't know this girl! She was downright deadly. Even in the throes of ecstasy, she never missed an opportunity to tease me. I guess it was my own fault; I had made her read Gatsby!

Immediately, I pulled my thickness from inside her and scrambled forward astride her fine tits. She leaned forward to accept my delivery, and I held myself a foot or so in front of her beautiful face.

Eight years of pent up lust exploded from my cock. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" My first surge struck her forehead with an audible splat. She opened her soft mouth to take my spunk, and another thick stream hit her upper lip, dripping into her open maw. I continued to coat her cheeks and chin with a seemingly endless number of syrupy spurts.

I came so hard that I was dizzy, almost disoriented, but as my orgasm slowly receded, I looked at Sandi's shocked and defiled countenance and wondered if I had gone too far. For a brief moment, neither of us moved.

Then, from her desecrated lips, I heard the sound of soft laughter. It grew and grew until it built into raucous mirth. And then came her amazed and excited voice, "Jesus Christ, Time! What a fucking load! It's so hot!" And she began to scoop my cum from her face, sliding it into her mouth, like she didn't want to lose a drop.

"Oh my god, you taste so good." She said as she swallowed my seed. "What a fucking cumshot! Jesus, Time, I had no idea you had that in you! I figured this was a one-time thing, but fuck no! I want some more of that sweet cock of yours. Fuck man! That was awesome!"

"Here, let me get you something." I said obliquely, as I crawled off her, my still dangling erection leading me on. I wandered out of her room and down the hallway to the bathroom and found a hand towel. I knew exactly where it was; it was as if I had lived in this house. I brought it back and offered it to her, but by that time, she had cleaned most of it off her face and swallowed it.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. We hadn't done much kissing, except in the car in the parking lot of The Rafters. Then again, we were fucking, not making love. And Sandi would go on to make that point abundantly clear to me.

She had no interest in a boyfriend, and certainly no interest in me playing that role. I guess I should have been grateful. I realized quickly that Kohler, Piontek, and Bachman were seriously naïve if they thought Sandi hadn't been fucking anybody. No one talked like she did, much less fucked like she did, without a little practice, probably a lot of practice.

And as for their claim that she was in love with me? Sandy didn't love; she lusted. If she was in love with some aspect of a relationship with me, it was with the idea of turning me into her fuck toy.

That's what men were to her -- fuck toys -- that's what Jeff Hackbarth had been, and probably a lot of other men. A fuck toy was something she played with once, maybe twice, and then discarded. Apparently, I had proven myself worthy of additional playtime, so I had been promoted to a more selective list -- fuck buddy.

She explained all this to me back at The Rafters, where we had dinner and drinks after we had cleaned up. There we ran into Kohler, Piontek, and Bachman, and a half dozen other former students of mine. It was awkward, but at that point, I didn't care anymore.

Sandi invited me to spend the night with her. She said that she had a few new tricks up her sleeve. I certainly didn't doubt it.

But I politely declined, explaining that I had a Masters thesis to get to work on. It was supposed to be submitted for review before the Spring Semester started in late January. After dinner, I drove back to Chicago and my lonely flat on the North Side. I knew there would be many more opportunities for trysts with Sandi.

The next time I headed back home was over Spring break. I had a couple of free days. My thesis had been accepted, and I was nearly done with the last class I needed to finish my Masters program, so I stopped in Fair Oaks to see Sandi and to celebrate. We fucked that night for a few hours, and afterwards, I asked if I could spend the night.

I should have known better than to ask. I already knew the answer, before she said it, "Why, of course you can!"