All Comments on 'Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love. This story was beautiful told.

Thanks

Alwaystaboo

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 7 years ago
^__^

What agreat story. Both hot and very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to read the remaining chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

chris2300chris2300about 7 years ago
Realistic!

I so enjoyed how realistic this was. His reluctance but burning desire, it was meant to be and it did happen. I would love to see more of them and I have hope as your title says Chapter 1, I am looking forward to the next installment.

Your writing is very engaging and a fun read, thank you!

WesafftonWesafftonabout 7 years ago
Great story

I am at lost at what to say or as a comment because of the great comments giving.

I hope that the second chapter comes out soon

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Bloody lovely

Really believable and enjoyable story as well as being hot stuff too. Hope the next chapters are just as good 5* from me. well done

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Quite Lovely, Thank You!

There's nothing that gets me going more than a sweet tale about a loving mother and her son discovering each other.

My only change would be to "bikini trim" her lush bush so there would still be lots of hair to tickle my cheeks when I get the opportunity to eat out her delicious cunt. Oh well, she can always grow it back full after their holiday! ;-)

Enjoying this a lot, looking forward to reading the next chapter -- and more selections in your collection of stories. Thanks again!

Mandal46Mandal46about 7 years ago
Tit Wank

Loved this story. Chris didn't manage to get his big cock between his mothers gorgeous tits this time so there has to be at least another chapter describing this fantasy that he has held for years. 5 * from me and thanks for sharing!!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 6 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 5 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Great incest/taboo read. Your stories have a great sense of erotica lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES