All Comments on 'Why Would I Touch That?'

by lessman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Female superiority is real!

This was a wonderful 'story'. Men should be bred, and separated in their youth into two groups. One group for further breeding because their dicks are big enough, and the other group who can work to financially support the women and their qualified male stock. Women should hold all offices of any importance, and have the right to fuck any man she wants, whether she's married or not. All men are second class to women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
u should......

make another one

for me? please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
little dick

Nice story, how did you know that I have a little dick ? It is only 5 to 5 and a half inches when hard. What kind of surprise will you have for me tomorrow ? I'm getting horny again just thinking about it . I wish I had a bigger dick. I would love to really please a woman with a huge dick. I'm sorry I have too small of a dick for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Female superiority is bullshit

And that other comment about it is exactly why. Dumb bitches. Women shouldn't hold any important position because they're a lot of self-righteous dramatic twits. Women are fucking useless except as holes to be filled.

threeinchthreeinchover 14 years ago
Rubbing my little penis

Watching you fuck a real cock, my tiny thing is so hard. When He comes I clean you up. i hate it and i love it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Audience

Do people actually get off on these stories where the author is speaking directly to the reader? I've always thought it was dumb.

Write a story instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous