Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flit
Flit
32 Followers

And it does. You feel so wonderful around me, hot and tight and wet and every time you lower yourself onto me your sweet little pussy sends a spasm of pleasure through my body. My earlier climax is forgotten, my cock hard and throbbing and eager to cum for you again, eager and almost ready. I can't hold out much longer, and we both know it.

"It's such a shame," you purr, "that you're going to cum so soon. If I was being kind it wouldn't be a problem. I'd use my hands and my mouth and get you all hard again, maybe play with myself a bit while you watched. But a really bad girl wouldn't do that for you if she had you in her power. And tonight I'm that bad girl. So when you cum for me without making me cum for you I'm going t-AAAAH!"

Your voice cuts off suddenly, sharply, because as you've been speaking I've waited, waited for just the right moment in your wicked little rythm, in the gentle, teasing rise and fall of your hips, until you were positioned just right, halfway down on my cock and moving slowly downwards, and I thrust up hard, moving my hips as hard and fast and far as the bonds will allow, driving my cock up into you. The thrust startles you, my cock plunging deeper into your sweet pussy than you were ready for, and you overbalance for a moment, falling forwards, putting out your hands to break your fall, looking down at me with surprise. Your breasts pop free of your top, the leather meant to hold them up, not down, and I move fast, seizing the moment.

You start to speak, start to try to say something, and my lips find your left nipple and I fasten my teeth around the stiff little nubbin, nibbling wickedly, and you arch your back and gasp, pulling your breasts back up, but I don't let go, my teeth fastened cruelly, pinching the tender bud until you pull back hard, jerking yourself free. Your hips drop down onto me, driving my cock deep into you, deeper than your teasing little fucking had been pushing me. Your hips reflexively shift, moving forward and back, grinding your stiff little clit into me without meaning to, and then your eyes open wide as you realize what you've done, realize what your body is about to unleash. You hadn't meant to cum, hadn't even wanted to, but now you're going to no matter what your intention was.

You let out a soft little sound, a gentle little 'oh', as you realize just what's about to happen, a second, louder little 'oh' as you grind your hips down into me, embracing it, and then a long, loud, keening cry as you surrender to pleasure, your fingers diving down to rub your clit as you lean back, bracing yourself with your free hand, giving me a delicious view of your beautiful body as you cry out in ecstasy. Your orgasm flows over you like a wave and you roll with it, your hips rocking back and forth upon me harder and faster, and then you clench madly around me, squeezing my cock in a wet velvet deathgrip, and it undoes me completely.

I cum hard for you, my cock spurting inside you again and again, pumping my seed deep into your soaking pussy, and you feel it even in the throes of your climax. Your head comes up and you look down on me and smile, a wonderful little smile of triumph and pleasure and sheer, glorious, feminine sexuality.

"If I was a good girl," you whisper, drawing your fingers down my chest, your fingernails scratching lightly from my shoulders down to my stomach, "even a good girl pretending to be bad, that would've been impressive. I'd untie you and we'd cuddle. But, lover? I'm not a good girl. I'm bad. Wicked. Horny. Insatiable. I'm pretending to be a fucking movie villainess and it's getting me off."

My cock throbs weakly, half-softened in your tight, wet pussy, and you smile, squeezing me hard, hips rocking slowly.

"In just a minute," you whisper, "I'm going to slide off you and use my hot little mouth and get you hard again. Normally I'd give you longer to recover. Getting hard again this fast is going to make your cock feel like it's been through a clotheswringer. A good girl might not even be able to get you hard again at all but, lover? I'm not a good girl. I can do things with my mouth no good girl would ever dream of and if I want to get you hard again I will."

I moan at that and you smile, grinding your hips down onto me wickedly, enjoying my torment.

"And then," you whisper, your fingers coming up to the strings on your top, untying them, letting the top fall free, tossing it off to the side, "when your cock is nice and hard and throbbing and just aching from all the use I've put it through tonight, when you're right on the verge of begging for mercy? I'm going to take this cute little buttplug out of my ass and I'm going to lube you up and I'm going to sink down on your nice, hard cock and use you to fuck my tight...little...ass."

"Oh no," I whisper, my cock throbbing at the thought.

"Oh yesssss..." you purr, leaning in over me, your breasts on my chest, your face inches from mine. "You were supposed to be the hero. You were supposed to stop me. And all you're going to do is fuck me and fuck me and fuck me."

"Even worse," you whisper, rolling your hips forward, letting my cock pop out, "my little ass is going to be a tight squeeze. Your nice, thick cock is going to feel my ass clenching around you so hard it might just make you beg for mercy. What do you think, are you going to beg me?"

"No," I whisper, "I won't."

"Such brave talk," you giggle. "I love it when they're brave for me. It feels so much better when I break them."

You draw yourself up, stretching your arms high over your head, arching your back and wiggling your hips from side to side, giving me an extravagant show, your breasts moving gently with your breath, your skin gleaming with a thin sheen of sweat. You glance down, see me looking up at you with rapt admiration, and you smile, relishing the moment.

And then you turn slowly, lifting one leg and then the other to straddle me in reverse, showing off your cute little ass, the jeweled end of the buttplug gleaming in your asshole. Your fingers come down to it, stroking it, pressing gently in on it, then seizing hold of it but not removing it, not yet.

"Such a cute little toy, isn't it?" You ask, smirking back at me over your shoulder. "It felt so naughty having it in while I had my way with you. Feeling it back there as you came for me. And as I came for you. I clenched around it so hard and it felt...wicked. Especially knowing that your cock was going to be in there next. That this nice...hard...toy is about to be replaced by your nice...hard...cock."

And you slowly start to draw the toy out, tugging once, twice, then on the third try pulling it free, letting out soft little moans with each motion, playing up the eroticism as only you can. You hold the gleaming toy up, kissing the side of it as you look down at me over your shoulder, the edge of your mouth curling up in a naughty little smirk.

"There we go," you whisper, leaning over to deposit the toy on the bedside table. "Of course, now my ass feels all empty. But you'll help me with that, won't you? Once I get your cock all nice and hard and lubed up?"

I start to speak, struggling for words, and you choose that moment to lower your hips, grinding your soaking pussy against my half-hard cock, making me moan, my words lost in an unintelligible jumble.

"A good girl," you whisper, grinding yourself down onto me again, wriggling your hips forward and back, making my cock throb with sheer sensory overload, "might offer to give you a blowjob right now. She might want to help you get hard. But I'm not a good girl. I'm not going to offer anything. I'm not going to help. And I'm certainly not going to give. I'm going to take."

And you rise to all fours, moving down towards the foot of the bed in a slow crawl, giving me a lovely view of your sexy ass and dripping pussy as you shift your hips left and right. And then you turn, your hands falling to my thighs, your lips descending towards my cock, stopping just inches away. I can feel your hot breath on my throbbing member, see the mischief in your expression, feel my heart pounding at the situation, at your wonderful, wicked little fantasy. You're so sexual, so erotic, so amazing that my cock is slowly starting to stir, to come back to life even after cumming twice.

"Such a nice cock," you whisper, one hand encircling it at the base, the other coming up to cup my balls. "It felt nice in my mouth. It felt amazing in my pussy. And it's going to feel incredible in my tight little ass."

You draw the tip up to your mouth, your lips slowly part, preparing to descend on me, and you look up at me, your expression mirthful. Play along, you seem to be saying, and it'll be worth it.

"No," I whisper, "no, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

And your mouth comes down, taking my throbbing cock all the way down to the root, swallowing and licking and sucking and making my whole body quiver. It feels amazing, so intense I feel as if I'm nearly vibrating out of my restraints, and you know just what you're doing, just where you're taking me.

"Oh, lover," you whisper, letting my cock pop out of your mouth for a moment, drawing it wetly up your cheek, leaving a glistening streak there, "you weren't listening. I don't need your permission. I don't even need your cooperation. I'm going to get you hard and I'm going to lube you up and I'm going to use you to fuck my tight little ass. And if you resist me, when you resist me, I'm going to break you."

This time you don't wait for me to respond, your hand holding me steady as your mouth descends, sucking wonderfully, sending waves of pleasure through my body. My cock is hard again, hard faster than I thought possible, and when you raise your head to let it pop free you're wearing an expression of gleeful satisfaction at a job well done.

"My my my," you purr, "that didn't take long at all. You know, for all your protests I think you might be enjoying this..."

"No," I whisper, playing along with your fantasy as you'd hoped I would. "Not enjoying it. Came here to stop you."

"Mhmmm," you whisper, reaching off to the side of the bed, retrieving a small tube of lubricant from the bedside table, popping the cap off easily, "but I stopped you instead. Stopped you, tied you up and used you as my little fucktoy. Because that's what you are now, hero boy, my very own cock to use however I want for as long as I want. And right now I want to lube you up so you'll slide all the way in. That's how I want your cock. Hard and deep and throbbing and buried in my hot little ass."

And you pour out a generous dollop of lube onto my cock, another onto your palm, and then your hand encircles me, working the lube in thoroughly, getting my hard cock slick and wet.

"Looks like you're juuuust about ready," you whisper, smirking. You straddle me, lifting yourself up on your knees, positioning my cock against your crinkled asshole, looking down at me with a delicious mix of expressions on your face, lust and control and sheer, feminine sexuality all bound up in your eyes, in your smile. "Here we go, lover, last chance to break out of those bonds and subdue me. Isn't that what you came here for? To stop my evil plans?"

I make a great show of pulling against the bonds, yanking hard, struggling to no avail as you watch, amused, aroused, enjoying the show I'm putting on for you. I clench and pull, moving my wrists this way and that, but the bonds are secure and I finally have to give up and slump back, helpless. I school my features into a mask of disappointment and I see the gleam of appreciation in your eyes.

"Oh no," you whisper, "I guess this time the good guys lose. I guess this time the bad girl...wins."

And you sink back, pressing the tip of my hard cock against your tight little asshole, pressing steadily, and I feel you slowly opening up, slowly unclenching, until finally the head of my cock pops in and we both gasp. You hesitate for a moment and then you smile a wicked, teasing smile and you lower yourself down, driving my cock deep into your tight little ass, the lube easing my passage, and I moan out softly. My cock is throbbing, oversensitive after cumming twice, overstimulated, and each little motion is soft, sweet, hot torture and you know it, know it and revel in it.

"What's the matter?" You ask. "Your poor cock feeling a bit...exhausted?"

"Get it over with," I growl, trying to sound appropriately resistant, trying and probably failing.

"Oh no," you smirk, "no, not this time. Before I was trying not to cum but this time? Lover, this time I'm going to take you all the way inside me and then I'm going to rub my naughty little cunt and I'm going to cum again and again and again. I woke up this morning really, insatiably horny and I'm going to take that out on you until I just...can't...take...any...more."

And with each word you lower yourself further, taking me deeper in half-inch little thrusts, until I'm completely inside you, my cock buried in your tight little ass. It feels amazing, hot and tight and with that delicious sense of the forbidden. You smirk down at me and lean back, showing off your beautiful body to me, your skin glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, your thighs trembling just a bit. You're tense, eager, ready, coiled like a spring about to explode into action.

You brace yourself with one hand, the other darting to the foot of the bed, retrieving something, and then you hold it up and I see your little bullet vibrator.

"I was going to just use my fingers," you whisper, "but this little toy is...special. It can make me cum really, really fast. And right now what I want is to cum really, really fast over and over again. I bet it'll make me clench down around your poor cock nice and hard. Normally that might be enough to get you off but tonight? After cumming twice? I bet it'll just be enough to drive you insane."

"No," I whisper, "no, I-"

"You say no," you whisper, interrupting me as you bring your toy down towards your pussy, pressing it against your clit, your thumb going to the switch buried in the base. "But I say yes. So let's find out, lover. Let's find out...the fun way."

And before I can say anything in response your thumb flicks the switch and the toy buzzes madly to life, thrumming directly against your clit. You let out a soft, shocked gasp, your thighs clenching, toes curling, whole body shivering for just a moment, and then you let out a long, low moan of pleasure.

"Ffffuuuuck," you whisper, "I'm even closer than I thought. I think being evil turns me on. Or maybe it's just that I really want to fucking cummmmMMMMM..."

And your voice rises, rises, and then breaks off as your thighs tense, quiver, shake with anticipation. Your breasts are heaving as your breath quickens, nipples stiff and hard and just begging to be teased. Your toes curl and your back arches and you let out a heartrending little moan, a primal sound of sheer, desperate need.

And then you cum, cum hard, your sweet little pussy quivering, your legs shuddering, your hips rocking back and forth, back and forth, your tight little ass squeezing my cock in a deathgrip, making me let out a moan of my own, the aching, throbbing pleasure you're inflicting on my cock making my whole body tense. I can't cum, not yet, my body isn't ready for it, but my cock won't go soft, can't go soft, not when you have me this worked up, not when you're giving me this wicked little show, not when you've cooked up this deliciously naughty fantasy.

"I'm not going to stop," you whisper, keeping the buzzing bullet pressed to your clit. "If I was alone I would. I'd let myself come down before winding myself up again. But that'd give you relief and, lover, tonight you don't get any relief at all. Tonight you're all mine."

My jaw clenches, hands ball into fists, as I try to find some way to resist, but there's nothing I can do, nowhere I can go. I'm completely, totally helpless and knowing that makes your eyes gleam with delight, your lips quirk upwards in a wicked smile.

"Just imagine," you whisper, "what if you'd won? If you hadn't been quite so easy to catch? You might've had me at your mercy right about now. It might've been me tied up and about to break. Oh, but it wouldn't, would it? Because you're the hero. The good boy. You'd never dream of doing something this naughty..."

"No," I whisper, and it takes no effort at all to make my voice sound strained, to play along with your teasing game, "I wanted to stop you..."

You rock your hips back and forth, grinding yourself down onto me, feeling my cock pulse within your tight ass, pressing the bullet up against your clit, making yourself clench down on me. My cock aches, throbs, fully erect and yet completely exhausted, and I can feel the tingles of a far-off orgasm slowly beginning to build, the embers of a dying fire being whipped slowly back to life.

"I know," you whisper, letting your free hand come to my chest, bracing yourself as a spasm of pleasure runs through your body. "Heroes don't have kinky sex. They have sweet, vanilla, missionary sex with goody-two-shoes little heroines. They wouldn't dream of finding a bad girl and tying her up and making her cum and cum and cum until she couldn't remember her name. Heroes. You're no fucking fun unless you don't have a choice..."

And you rise up an inch, two, drop back down, driving my cock in and out of your ass in short, sharp motions of your hips, your knees spread wide, showing off for me, showing me every last little inch of your beautiful body.

"And here you are," you whisper, "tied to a bed fucking me. You made such a big show of trying to stop me but I think you want this. I think you need this. I think you're enjoying being taken almost as much as I'm enjoying taking you."

"No," I whisper, and you grind your hips downwards, impaling yourself on me completely.

"Yes," you smirk, pressing the buzzing toy against your clit harder, your legs spasming as you rock yourself back and forth.

"Fuck," I gasp, feeling you clench around me, making my back arch, my toes curl.

"Yessssss..." you whisper, and it comes out as a trembling little moan of building pleasure.

And then your whole body gives a start, a shake, and you throw your head back and let out a near-howl of triumph, of completion, of delerious, overwhelming pleasure as your climax washes over you.

God, you're beautiful when you cum. When you give in to pleasure. When you surrender to overwhelming, aching need and your body just lets go. You can't mean to do this, can't know how much it turns me on, can't know just how every little motion and sound and sweet, seductive sight of you turns me on. Your body glistening with sweat, your breasts bouncing with each wild breath, your thighs trembling, shuddering as you ride me, and the way you feel...

...the way you feel around me is indescribable. My cock is in torturous heaven, throbbing within your tight little ass, my balls tingling, aching with the demands you're putting upon them, my whole body on the edge of one last climax before I collapse from exhaustion, and as your eyes open and you look down on me in your afterglow you see it, see just where I am, see just where you have me.

And you lean forwards, breasts pressing into my chest, your buzzing little toy trapped between our bodies, your free hand coming up to stroke my cheek tenderly, teasingly.

"Time for you to give in," you whisper, smirking wickedly. "Time for you to let me have what I want. Time for you to let the bad girl...win."

I try to hold back, try to draw this out, try not to give in, but it's hopeless. You have me right where you want me and you know it, your breath hot on my cheek, your breasts pressed up against my chest and your tight little ass clenching around my aching cock. It's too much to take, too much to stand, and I can feel my balls tingling, my whole body trembling with the need for one last climax.

Flit
Flit
32 Followers