Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flit
Flit
32 Followers

"Yessss..." you whisper. You can see my surrender in my eyes, feel it in the way I shudder, hear it in the way my breathing nearly stops as I try to hold on, try and fail.

"Oh fuck yesssss!" you cry, feeling my cock twitch, spurting my sticky cum deep into your ass. You grind your hips down, pressing your buzzing toy firmly against your clit, riding me through my climax, driving you on to one last shattering orgasm of your own, until at last we're both spent and you roll off to one side to lie beside me, panting with exertion as aftershocks play through your body.

"Mmmm..." you purr. "That was nice. I think I like being bad."

"Untie me?" I ask, tugging on the bonds.

"Oh, I think not," you say, smirking, drawing yourself slowly to your feet and walking to the door. My cum glistens on your body, a dollop trickling out of your asshole as you walk and you smirk as you see me looking at you, unable to take my eyes off you. "Not yet, anyway."

"No?" I ask, knowing you're still playing your teasing little game, wanting to play along.

"I had a few ways this could end," you whisper, leaning against the door, one hand running idly up and down your body. "In my fantasy, I mean. One is to tell you that you've been a good boy and given me what I want so I'll let you live. For now. Until you disappoint me. And sooner or later you will disappoint me. Boys do that. And then, next time, either I'd do things to you even more wicked than this...or you'd break free and take your revenge."

You smile at that, closing your eyes and savoring the moment, enjoying the games you're playing with your imagination.

"I might enjoy either," you smirk. "I enjoyed being the bad girl in charge tonight but I might just want to find out what you'd do to me to teach me a lesson, too. But, lover, it'd better be good. I'm going to go take a shower now, and I'm going to think about just which follow-up I want. If, of course, I don't get bored and decide to tell my imaginary guards to get rid of you."

"I-" I begin, but you don't let me finish.

"Oh no no no," you smirk, waggling a finger at me. "You don't get to vote. I'm going to go clean myself off and then soak in the tub and think about it. And I won't untie you until you agree. That seems like the kind of thing a good villainess would say."

And you open the door, stopping to blow me a kiss, and then step through and close it behind you, your wicked little giggle seeming to hang in the air long after you've left.

I try to relax as best I can while bound, thinking about the fantasies to come, my cock throbbing weakly.

Flit
Flit
32 Followers