All Comments on 'Wicked Amusement Ch. 05'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
voidgolemvoidgolemabout 7 years ago
Nice!

And so the plot thickens. Just go to show that the old fantasy saying is right. "Never trust an elf." Do you have any approximation about how long of an hiatus we're talking about? Just want to know if I shouldn't expect any posts in the next six months or so.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re:

It'll probably be around a month or so, if all goes according to plan. I'm looking to start posting my stories on other sites (in addition to, not instead of) where I'm actually allowed to plug myself, so I can eventually start a Patreon. I just need a buffer first.

Thanks for reading!

SelestriliaSelestriliaabout 7 years ago
As Amazing As Always

My title comment says it all. I love your work and the new chapter is no exception. I can't wait to see what Larya will do. As always, I love when someone gets the best of Snatch and can't wait to see how he'll get himself out of the current mess (hopefully with the prickly snark we've come to love). (Not to mention the situation in Sea Slimes). I hope your hiatus (and life) goes well and that you eventually get a Patreon up- you deserve to make some money off these amazing stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES