All Comments on 'Wicked Amusement Ch. 07'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing

As always a literal masterpiece. I really enjoy reading your stories, they are always a fluent read :)

But what do you mean by 'penultimate'? Will you fulfill all our deepest wishes with your next chapter? :P (Please don't end Sea Slimes with the next chapter yet :/)

voidgolemvoidgolemalmost 7 years ago
Great again... and again and again. Forever

"Same procedure as last year?"

Almost feel bad that I can't say more, but you just do a fantastic job every time so there's not really much to comment on.

In this chapter what I liked especially was the hypnotic induction, the whole breast thing and the milktitties and cow thing. Very hot. Not something you can use all the time without it getting boring, but if there's a busty bimbo who needs hypnotizing in the future it may be something that can be repeated.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Sea Slimes

There are two chapters remaining in Sea Slimes—the next is the penultimate, meaning second-to-last. :)

SelestriliaSelestriliaalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic As Ever

Not really much to say. Your writing is great, plot is always interesting and the hypnotic submission scene was as arousing and great as ever. I have to agree with voidgolem. I especially love how you avoided using the word bimbo until the end when she'd given up. We were all thinking it, how could we not as Ceffyl led our minds irresistibly down the submissive path, letting our mind fill with the unspoken word and its implications... I found that just as hot as and more well-written than an induction filled with the word. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES