Wicked Dreams: Trista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever played with your own tits and nipples?" he asks. "Do it now, do it for me."

This is all so new for Trista, on one hand she wants to grow up and experience sex and love but this is so sudden. Still, she does what JJ wants and pinches her own nipples just like he was doing. It feels good, so good. She looks up at the dream scene and marvels at how clear the picture is and how much the image of her is enjoying the sex... the fucking.

She can see JJ is lying on the grass now and she is straddling his body, his cock is going up in her cunt over and over. Her head is thrown back and her blonde hair is tossing wildly in the air, her large breasts bouncing all around. She looks so free.

JJ moves his hand down to Trista's yoga pants and slides his hand inside, his fingers finding a shaved wet pussy. He moves his fingers in unison to her dream image, matching every thrust. He feels her hymen and acknowledges her assertion of being a virgin.

"Oh JJ it feels so good. What is happening to me?"

JJ is kissing her neck and licking her ear. Trista turns her head so she can kiss him again, a deep kiss. She loves the way he is fingering her pussy and she can't stop pinching her own nipples, harder and harder. She can hear her own voice from the screen screaming out and moaning as JJ is fucking her and it is turning her on more and more. She is yearning to experience her dream sequences in reality.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Fuck you just like on the screen!" JJ whispers into her ear.

"Oh my god JJ I want to feel the same things as my dream. I want to suck your cock and have it in my pussy. But I am so scared!"

"Look at the screen, see how your pussy is taking my cock deep inside you. Your nipples are so hard, just like now. Look how I pinch them, twist them and how you moan out my name."

"Oh my god yes, I want to feel just like that!"

"Stand up and take the rest of your clothes off, show me your virgin pussy."

Trista is burning with heat, her senses are on overload as she slips her yoga pants and panties down her legs. JJ can see her tight asshole and pussy as she bends over, her large breasts hanging down, it takes all his strength to not reach out and grab her. Turning to look at JJ she takes his hands in hers and pulls him to his feet, she is so hot and anxious to fuck him.

Her fingers quickly undo the buttons on his shirt and he throws it to the side. He pulls her to him and her naked breasts touch a man's chest for the first time, her hard nipples rubbing against him. He rains soft kisses on the small of her neck, his tongue tracing an unknown pattern. His mouth is now on hers and she greedily sucks his tongue, tasting him, wanting him so badly.

Trista is undoing the belt and zipper on his pants, trying desperately to get to the long thick cock she knows is waiting for her. Finally his pants slide down and her shaking hands touch his cock. Both hands gripping his shaft, the softness and the hardness surprize her, how can he be both she wonders.

"Please JJ I want you to fuck me but I am so scared." Trista looks down at his cock, so big it is sticking past both of her hands.

As if reading her thoughts he says, "don't worry it will fit, we can go as slow as you want."

JJ lies back down on the extended theater seat, his cock pointing to the ceiling with authority. "Why don't you play with my cock for a bit, maybe give it a kiss or a suck. Once you get to know my cock I am sure you love him." JJ says with a laugh.

Trista giggles as she lays next to him, her head on his stomach eyeing his amazing cock. She reaches out with the tip of her tongue and licks the head, letting out a squeal when it jumps to her touch. Braver now she takes just the head into her mouth remembering how her image on the screen did it and trying to copy the actions. She loves the texture and how full it feels in her mouth.

"That's a good girl, suck it up and down, swirl your tongue around the tip and lick it all the way down to the bottom."

Somehow instinctively Trista knows how sensitive his balls are and she cups them in her hand, gently rubbing and massaging them as her mouth is sucking his cock. Her eyes look up to the screen and she sees her own image on the screen going wild on JJ's cock and it drives her to take more of his cock in her mouth, like she is in a competition with herself.

Oh my god she thinks I have never wanted anything so bad and her sucking becomes more and more urgent. She wants to feel all of him, to taste his cum in her mouth. Unlike her on-screen persona she has no problems taking JJ's thick long cock down her throat and she loves the control she has over JJ, to hear his moans of appreciation and the way his hips are bucking.

JJ's hand is between Trista's legs fingering her wet pussy. Driving his fingers in but not taking her virginity, saving that for his cock. Teasing her pussy by removing his fingers and rubbing them over her tight puckered virgin ass canal, loving the way she wiggles her ass.

"JJ please come in my mouth, I want to taste your cum." Trista is almost pleading with JJ, her desire is so strong.

No man could resist such an offer, especially from a beautiful 18 year old virgin. He watches in wonder as she attacks his cock almost throwing her body down on him as she consumes him with her tight lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck Trista, I am so close, you are such an amazing dirty, nasty slut."

Oh god she thinks JJ called me a slut. A dirty nasty slut. Yes, that's what I am and I love it. I love how his fingers play with my pussy, teasing my asshole.

"Now, right now!!" JJ screams.

JJ comes hard as Trista pushes her head down even further on his cock not wanting to lose a drop of his precious liquid. At the same time she feels JJ's finger enter her ass and she loves the dirty feeling as he rams it in and out. Will sex always be this good, god she hopes so.

"Um, you taste so good," says Trista as she licks up all the remaining cum from his stomach and balls. "My god you came a ton!" she laughs, "by the way your finger feels really good in my ass, so nasty!"

"You are unbelievable!" JJ blurts out. "I have never had a woman like you before and to think you are a virgin!"

JJ is still fingering her ass and Trista can feel her pussy contracting to his pace. How can my ass and pussy be connected? Fuck it feels so good she thinks. Trista rests her head on JJ's cock and looks up at the screen; coincidentally JJ is lining his cock up with her ass. Oh my god he's going to stick his big cock in my ass. She is mesmerized as she watches the screen and sees it enter her asshole.

"Fuck my ass with your fingers JJ, just like your cock is doing to me on the screen"

JJ is watching the screen too and can see why it is affecting Trista, it is so erotic to watch. He adds another finger and now his two fingers are pushing hard, as Trista wiggles her bum moaning at each thrust. Her heat is building and the action on screen has brought her to a place she has never been. Her orgasm is building as she continues to watch JJ fuck her ass on the screen. She takes JJ's cock into her mouth, nibbling on it, like a baby sucks a soother.

"Oh fuck JJ, I'm going to come and you are in my ass. How can that be?"

The stimulus has been too much for Trista, her erotic dreams on the screen, sucking JJ's cock and tasting his cum, being finger fucked in her pussy and now her ass. It was all too much.

"Go with it babe, let it all out!"

And Trista does, her orgasm hits hard and with never ending screams she has her first orgasm of her very young life. JJ's fingers have been clamped down and all he can do it hang on as her body withers around like a snake.

After several minutes of after bliss Trista turns and looks at JJ. "Oh my god that was fantastic! How did you do that to me? Am I still a virgin?"

JJ laughs and pulls his fingers out of her tight little ass.

Trista watches and grabs his hand to look at them. "These are magic fingers!" she says as she takes them into her mouth and sucks on them. "Hmm, so good. I need to take care of them!" she laughs again.

"Good lord I think I have created a monster!" JJ laughs. "And yes you are still a virgin, well hopefully not for long." he says with another laugh.

Trista is laughing too as she lifts her leg over JJ's and she is straddling him looking him right in the eye, rubbing her pussy on his cock.

"Well Mister JJ, it appears as if you are right," she smiles, "I think today is a good day to lose my blessed virginity! Do you think your cock can take another round? Would you like to be the first cock in my tight little virgin pussy?" She teases him.

"Well Ms. Trista, if you keep rubbing your little virgin pussy over my big bad cock I think you will find out very soon."

Trista continues to rub her pussy back and forth on his cock as they look at each other, neither one able to keep a straight face. JJ has Trista's big tits in his strong hands while she rests hers on his broad shoulders.

"Mr. JJ would you mind pinching my nipples for me, pretty please!" Trista can't help herself the situation is so funny and sexy at the same time. "Yes, just like that. Oh maybe a little harder, oh yes that is just right!"

Her pussy is so wet and she can feel JJ's cock sliding between her pussy lips rubbing on her clit. Fuck he better get hard soon she thinks as she doesn't know how much longer she can go before coming again. Little does she know he is rock hard and has been for some time but he is enjoying her little act.

"Um, Ms. Trista if your pussy can stop using my cock as a scratching post I think you will find I am more than ready for you." he laughs.

"Well Mr. JJ, it took you long enough. You would think a beautiful virgin rubbing her pussy on you would make you hard in seconds." she laughs and then gets all serious. "JJ...I am scared will it hurt me?"

JJ looks deeply into her eyes. "Trista, it will hurt at the start but after that it will be the best feeling you have ever had. You have a choice I can be in control or you can. What do you want?"

Trista is looking to JJ for guidance, "What do you think I should do?"

"Well, why don't you lift your pretty little ass in the air and reach down to guide me in you. If you drop down quick it will be over in a fraction of a second. But, you only get to do this once in your life. My suggestion is you go slow, really slow and feel the pain inside you for what it is, a journey into womanhood, something to remember for the rest of your life. When I break through we can kiss, deeply and passionately until you are ready to fuck my brains out." JJ laughed.

Trista laughs too and thinks how lucky she is to have JJ as her first man. He is right, I want to feel the pain as he pushes on my inner barrier until his cock is free to go as deep as it can. Fuck I only hope I can control myself.

Trista is enjoying the feeling of her pussy on JJ's cock and she is so wet she is dripping down on him.

"Reach back and put your hands on my knees, I will line up my cock to your pussy and the rest will be up to you." He said.

Trista does what JJ suggested and raises her pelvic up in the air, suddenly missing the warm feeling of his body. JJ reaches down and spreads her pussy lips, rubbing his thumb against her swollen clit. The effect is like an electric shot and Trista's body jumps upwards. They lock eyes as her body settles down once more.

Slowly he guides the head of his cock to her entrance, rubbing it along her folds then putting just the tip in. Trista knows this is it now, her virginity will be gone in a matter of seconds. Her thoughts range from the romantic version of losing it on her wedding night to the reality of this moment. She wants this to happen and she wants it to be with JJ.

Trista and JJ continue to look deeply into each other's eyes as she slowly lowers her virgin pussy on his beautiful cock. She starts to feel the obstruction inside her stretch and stops to take a deep breath.

"JJ, I can feel it now, your cock is pushing on my closed door. It hurts but not in a bad way, one more little push and your magic key will open me up," she laughs.

And with that Trista lowers herself a fraction of an inch more and JJ's cock breaks through. A small amount of blood escapes from her no longer virgin pussy and pools at the base of his cock. With the resistance gone Trista continues to lower her body down, slower and slower until she bottoms out. Looking down she sees that there is still more to go but his cock has reached the depths of her opening.

JJ smiles at Trista, "are you okay?" He asks. "You're a woman now, how does it feel?"

"Fucking wonderful!" she exclaims as she starts to lift her pussy up and down, "and you are right, what a great feeling!"

JJ watched as Trista has her head thrown back, her large perky tits bouncing to the rhythm of her up and down thrusts, her hard long nipples begging to be pinched. He loved the look of pleasure on her face, unabashed and so innocent. He never expected this to happen and especially with a virgin, he is one lucky man.

She starts to take on the persona of her "film character", letting it all out, all the pent up sexual tension she has kept inside for her formative teen years. With wild abandon she rides his cock until suddenly she freezes when her orgasm hits with a force, her body shivering as she climaxes, falling forward into his arms.

JJ continues to fuck her with long slow strokes, her tight pussy not willing to let him go. Trista has her head nestled into his shoulder and her arms wrapped around him. Suddenly he can hear her quietly sobbing as her tears roll down his body.

"What is it?" JJ asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, you silly man I just never knew it would be so wonderful. Will it always be this good?" She asked. "I never want to stop fucking you. I don't know why I was so scared my body is tingling all over."

JJ takes her face into his hands and looks deeply into her eyes, he doesn't answer her questions as he knows this is probably a one-time thing. The thought of that makes him sad but he is grateful he was her first. He pulls her toward him and their lips meet, softly, gently. Her tongue reaching out for his and he sucks it in. They kiss and embrace as he continues to slide his cock in and out of her, his passion is building and he knows the explosion within him is imminent.

"Oh Trista," JJ whispers, "I'm close, real close, do you want me to come inside you?"

Trista has tasted his cum and enjoyed the feeling of his release in her mouth. She wants to feel it in her pussy as well when he fills her up. "Yes JJ, come in me. I want you to be the first man to come in my pussy," she whispers back.

JJ's thrusts up are harder now as his passion grows. His hands are holding her ass cheeks, squeezing them tighter onto his cock. Trista is helping as she joins him in the action, bouncing on his cock, wanting him to shoot his load deep in her pussy. Both of their bodies are glistening as they continue fucking each other.

"Come in me JJ, come in me JJ," Trista keeps saying over and over like a mantra.

The invitation is too much and JJ arches his body into the air as he explodes. His cock shooting over and over into her virgin pussy. The feeling is so intense that Trista shudders into another orgasm of her own. Exhausted they collapse into each other, their slippery bodies lying inert and spent.

The "film" is still running in the background and only now do they again recognize and hear themselves on the big screen. What was a dream has now become a reality for Trista and JJ. Together they cuddle while watching their alter egos fuck in Trista's dream scene.

"JJ"

"Yes Trista."

"Are you going to fuck my ass like you did in my dream?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Maybe later, right now I just want to watch us on the TV."

The two new lovers held each other as they watched Trista's erotic dream on the screen.

For Trista this had been an awakening of her mind and body, the feelings were still intense and real and she couldn't wait to experience them all over again.

For JJ it was recognition that his invention was a success, resoundingly more than he expected. He never imagined he would have the opportunity to help a young virgin experience her first sexual adventure. Perhaps they would continue their explorations but even if they didn't he would always remember Trista with fondness and appreciation.

There was one thing that JJ was certain of, no matter what happened next between him and Trista it will be very interesting to see what dreams and fantasies the other girls who try his wickedreams pillow have.

12