All Comments on 'Wicked Fairy Tales: Red Wolf'

by blackwolf88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your spelling, grammar and punctuation are atrocious! Take some classes before you attempt anything again. A promising story was ruined because of it!

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 7 years ago
Piss off anonymous users!

Aside from the spellingredients and Grammer mistakes which weren't too bad. I felt the story was easy to keep up with and read. Please ignore the anonymous users as they can be quite rude and sometimes keyboard warriors sadly. Please keep writing x

cacoaddictcacoaddictover 7 years ago

A good start to your writing career. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG! I WANT MORE!!!!!

I absolutely love your breathtaking ability to write. I am in love with the characters and the story flows really well. Few grammar mistakes but minimal and easy to overlook, I am waiting for sequels I pray you will write and continue the beautiful and lustful story you began. I hope you continue to write and loom forward to any stories you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

your story was very good. yes some spelling and grammar mistakes but who cares. not me. i enjoyed your tale and can not wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

That was breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your characters were well rounded and believable. The plot was filled with action and enough sex--definitely enough lustful sex--to keep it interesting. The fight kept me reading, wanting to find out what had happened, especially to Bandorf. I thoroughly enjoyed the resolution. Overall, a really good story! Well done!!

My one complaint is the multitude of grammatical errors (moose's??). Yes, grammar does still matter to many of us. Please use an editor to help you elevate your writing from draft to polished manuscript. Lit gives authors FREE use of editors, so why would you choose not to use them? Your writing is too good to let these errors spoil it.

Keep writing! I look forward to reading more of your stories... hopefully, with a lot fewer errors.

CeeCee1954CeeCee1954over 1 year ago

Oops... I mess up the character's name. Bardolph! My apologize to the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackwolf88@blackwolf88
Late to the show but ready to go. Hey Everyone I know its been a while. But as most people know life is a rather demanding mistress. Busy schedule doesn't give me a lot of free time and then recently I had to divide that in order to put some time in on "God Of War." Anyway, a...