Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well boys, which is it?" She asked us, seemingly having made up her mind.

"Top." Mark said as he sat back on the couch, again adjusting his cock through his skinny jeans.

She smiled and looked back at the shots. I didn't answer her question.

"We don't have all night, sweetheart." Mark told her, his hand still resting on outline growing on his leg.

Hannah took a deep breath and exhaled loudly as said as she stood up. "Here we go, boys."

"Hannah, let's just call it a night." I told her as she began to slip the narrow straps to her sun dress over her shoulders.

"If you're tired, you can go to bed love." She looked at me and smiled. "You worry too much; we're just having fun. It doesn't mean anything and it's not like anything is going to happen." She walked over and kissed me on the forehead.

Without any hesitation, she dropped the front of her dress to her waist and exposed her large round breasts to Mark. I couldn't help but notice her nipples were hard, her small, dark pink buds popped up from the half dollar sized areolas. She was obviously turned on or cold.

"Holy, shit." Mark said. "Those are amazing. Double D?" He began squeezing himself again, trying to be inconspicuous. I wondered if Hannah had noticed like I had. If she had, I wondered what she was thinking.

"Thank you and no, just D." She said as she quickly raised the top back to cover herself. Hannah had flashed another man. Although I was shocked, I wasn't angry. That was even more shocking than her showing Mark her breasts. Despite the fact that my wife had flashed another man, I was strangely turned on.

"Read Mark's dare." She told me as she sat back down. She was clearly anxious for the next challenge.

I slowly shook the phone and read the dare. I read it again and thought about making something up as I wasn't sure if I could watch this. Fuck it, I thought. I was drunk and had been somewhat turned on by her flashing him. Once again, I reassured myself that Hannah would draw the line at anything beyond flirting. The next dare would involve touching and I wanted to see how she reacted to it. I had a strong feeling she would object to the dare.

"Take a body shot from a player of your choice." I finally said.

"Fuck, yeah!" Mark shouted, arms raised triumphantly above his body. "That's what I'm talking about! I love this game!"

"How does that work?" Hannah asked him out of a mixture of confusion and curiosity.

"I have to take a tequila shot from your body." He told her. "You lay back, I salt some of your skin, then take the shot, finishing it off with a lime you'll be holding with your teeth."

"So I have to pull my dress up?" She asked him. I was disappointed that was her first thought was the dress. I mocked her in my head. Forget the fact that a man other than your husband was going to lick and suck on your body, but yeah Hannah, it sure does suck to have to pull your dress up.

"Well, yeah. Leaving your dress down defeats the purpose." He smiled as he let the point go home.

"I don't have any panties on." She looked a little flustered. Her cheeks had flushed again.

"Not my problem. You can use a hand to cover yourself up, or not." He said.

I sat back and watched the dare unfold. Mark clearly had no problem with taking a shot off Hannah, but Hannah seemed to have some reservations. I was glad she seemed truly apprehensive, but I was also somewhat disappointed she might not go through with it. I wanted to see how far she would go with Mark. Deep in the back of my mind, I was forming the fantasy of my wife with another man and Mark was perfect for the job. This might be my only chance for her to live it out in front of me.

"Don't be a puss." I told her, words slurring.

"What? You want Mark licking me and sucking tequila out of my belly button?" She looked genuinely shocked.

"You wanted to play, Little Miss Big Balls, so put your money where your mouth is." I shot back, heart pounding in my chest.

She stared at me in disbelief. Maybe she thought I was going to come to her rescue, but I wasn't. Maybe the whole thing had been a hard flirt and she only wanted to get Mark hot and bothered, leaving him disappointed. Maybe she wanted to get me jealous over her antics. Although she didn't know it, she had. I was becoming more and more turned on by the thought of her being slutty in front of Mark. As much as it made me sick with jealousy to think about it, I was beginning to think I wanted Mark to fuck her right in front of me. That or the alcohol was trying to convince me that I did.

"You're kidding, right?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Like you said, we're just having fun." I smiled as I mocked her. "What possibly could happen?"

She continued to stare at me in disbelief. Mark, seeking to break up the tension, spoke up.

"On second thought, I'll use one of my life lines—I'll take a shot." He reached down to grab one of his shot glasses and lifted it up. Hannah stuck out an arm in his direction without looking at him.

"No, Mark. You were dared to do a body shot and you're going to do it." A feint smile formed on the corners of Hannah's mouth. I could see her thinking, the gears turning.

"Look, I don't want any drama. The night has been great and don't want to ruin it. I'll just order up an Uber and go home." He said.

She spoke to him while still looking at me. "Don't be silly, Mark. We just had a slight disagreement on rules, that's all. We've got everything worked out, no drama. No reason to leave, unless I'm boring you."

"Ok, if you guys say so. I don't want things to be weird between us, that's all."

"Don't worry, it won't be weird." She said as she laid back on the couch. She shoved her left hand between her slightly parted thighs, covering her mound, before squeezing her thighs closed over the hand. She rested her right forearm across her breasts in what seemed to be a protective gesture, a physical barrier that limited how high the dress could go.

"Go ahead, Mark." She told him.

Mark got up and retrieved the necessary items for his dare. He handed her the lime and she put the rind in her teeth. Her lips were pulled back, exposing the meat of the fruit for his teeth. Mark kneeled next to the couch and pushed the material of her dress to the bottom of her breasts, the line that formed under the mass of her right breast was visible. He then licked her rib cage, below the partially exposed breast and shook salt from the shaker onto the spot that was wet from his saliva.

"Here we go." He said as he slowly poured the tequila into her belly button. The amber liquid pooled and I could see her chest heave as Mark began slowly licking the salt from her skin. He then buried his face in her stomach and began licking and sucking the tequila from her body. He took his time, making loud and wet sucking sounds. Hannah tilted her head back, eyes closed, and made a soft moaning sound. Her right arm left her breasts and her hand on the back of his head, her thighs went slack and parted. I felt my face become hot, my stomach did somersaults and I suddenly felt sick. I watched Mark shove his tongue into her belly button and Hannah squirm beneath him. My cock began to stiffen in my shorts.

After about 20 seconds of licking and sucking Hannah's stomach, Mark somehow took the lime from her mouth without turning it into a kiss. Hannah covered her red face with her right hand while her left hand continued to cover her mound. Her legs hung open as if she were physically exhausted. I didn't think it was exhaustion that was ailing her.

She dropped her hand to her chest again and looked up at the ceiling. Mark stood up and reached down to grab her free hand, pulling her to a seated position in front of him. I could see his cock had hardened, it pointed straight down the right leg of his jeans. He hadn't lied when he made the comment about truly impressing by taking his jeans off. Although I couldn't gauge his size through the denim material, he was definitely large by anyone's standard.

After Hannah sat up, she rested her chin on her hand and looked completely flustered. Mark continued to stand in front of her, his crotch less than a foot from her face. I noticed Hannah gaze at the bulge in his jeans for several seconds before closing her eyes and shaking her head back and forth.

"Everyone good?" Mark asked emphatically, arms extended out to his side as if to separate two people that were fighting.

"I'm good. Hannah, how about you?" I said as I waited for Hannah to respond.

"I need a drink." She mumbled through her fingers. She reached past Mark, brushing his legs and took a shot glass from the table. Mark laughed and walked back to his side of the sofa and sat down. After the shot, Hannah refilled the two empty glasses. "Wow, that was hot." She said, her fingers now running through her tussled, dark brown hair.

I made eye contact with her, but couldn't read what was going on behind her eyes. Her face was flushed and she had a distant look in her eyes. "Want to keep playing?" I asked her.

"Do you?" She asked back.

"I'm just reading the dares here, that's completely up to you."

"What's my dare?" She asked as she stared at me. Without breaking her stare, I shook the phone and looked down at the screen.

"Take a shot of liquor from the lap of a male player. The only rule is no hands are allowed."

"What's so hard about that?" She asked as she stood up, grabbing one of the shot glasses. She walked over to where Mark was sitting and pushed him back into the couch. She leaned forward and handed him the glass. Without spilling, he put it on the base of the large lump in his jeans, the glass now simulating his cock, although much, much smaller.

Hannah took a couple of steps back and began pulling her hair into a ponytail, securing it with the black hair band that had been on her right wrist. "Wouldn't want you to miss anything." She said to me as she stepped between Mark's legs placed her palms high on his thighs. Hannah lowered herself into a kneeling position. She leaned forward and began lightly kissing Mark's stomach, then flicked her tongue over his dark brown nipples. I could see Mark's abs tighten and contract and he looked like he was holding his breath. She kissed his stomach a few more times and then lowered her mouth to the shot glass. She looked at Mark and licked the rim of the glass with her tongue and then wrapped her lips around the glass. Hannah raised up with the glass in her mouth and began squeezing her breasts together, tugging on the material of her dress in a way that flashed cleavage to Mark as he stared back at her. In one smooth motion, she tossed her head back and downed the tequila. She winked at Mark and took the glass out of her mouth, handing it to him. "Souvenir." She said as she placed her palms back on his legs, where his thighs met his hips. I could have sworn she made contact with what would have been the tip of his cock, but I wasn't sure. She used his thighs for leverage and stood above him and turned the ponytail into a bun. She spun and walked back to her seat, staring at me with a sly smile.

"How was that, hon?" She asked me.

I didn't know what to say. I could feel the words lump in my throat, but they wouldn't come out. I had never seen Hannah as sexual as she had been just now. While we had a decent sex life, it was routine and she was hardly ever sexually expressive. We were in the routine of two people that had been married for two decades. Although there was love, there was little desire when compared to of what I had just watched. Although my first feeling was of hurt and jealousy, that quickly faded as I imagined what could happen in front of me if things kept going the way they were currently going. Mark and Hannah participating in some sort of real sexual contact was no longer a distant possibility, but definitely a reality now. The thought of that happening was more intoxicating than anything I had put to my lips that evening.

"It was ok. You didn't look like you enjoyed it that much." I finally said, baiting her.

"Oh, I enjoyed it more than you know." She responded. She had taken the bait.

"I just thought you would have acted like it was real or something, not fake." I said again.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, putting her hand on her chest, feigning sincerity. "I'll do better next time."

She bent over and picked up a shot glass and slammed the tequila, then topped it back off. Hannah sat on the couch and crossed her right leg over her left, her arm rested on the back of the couch and she had a very businesslike look on her face. She looked like she was bored and was about to say 'What's next?'

I took it as a hint and picked up the phone, unlocked the screen and shook it. "Let another player rub your inner thighs without getting hard." This should be interesting.

"As much as I'd love you rubbing my inner thighs, there's absolutely no way I don't get hard." He laughed while picking up the shot.

"Get hard or stay hard?" Hannah asked him, fully knowing the answer. She answered my question as well—she knew.

"Want to find out?" He took the shot and smiled.

"I haven't been dared to yet, but I bet you wish I had." She fired back and smiled. Hannah stuck the tip of her right finger and provocatively bit on the nail.

Mark took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. "I don't think I'm the only one wishing that." He winked at her.

Both Hannah and Mark were getting worked up by her growing sexuality and so was I. The tension was building and it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. It was hard to draw breath as I watched Hannah and Mark interact. It was highly erotic.

I shook the phone. "Stand outside naked for 3 minutes."

Hannah picked up a shot and tossed it back without hesitation. "Boring."

Mark was up. I shook the phone again and smiled. "Bite another player's ass."

Mark smiled and rubbed his hands together in excitement. "Through the clothes or just skin?"

"Doesn't say, so open to interpretation." I replied, inviting them to make their own rules.

Mark stood up, his manhood straining harder than ever against his jeans. I could only imagine how badly he wanted to release it. I wanted him to as well. I wanted to watch Hannah stare at it and use it to please herself—as well as Mark in the process.

He walked over to Hannah and asked for her hand. She gave it to him and allowed herself to be pulled up to her feet. Mark turned her around so she was facing away from him and told her to get on her hands and knees on the couch. To my surprise, Hannah did so without protest. She looked back over her shoulder as Mark dropped to his knees behind her. Mark flipped up her dress and placed the material on the small of her back, exposing her round ass cheeks. Her legs were together, but I was certain Mark could see her pussy. He put his hands on her hips and slowly kissed each cheek several times—back and forth. Then Mark went in for the bite.

His mouth went for the base of her right cheek, where it meets the inner portion of her upper thigh, a very strategic location. It wasn't your standard teeth bite either as he led with a wide open mouth, taking in as much of her flesh as he could. His tongue darted out, dangerously close to her slit, and then bit down. He maintained the bite for several seconds before pulling back with her ass still in his mouth. Her skin stretched in his mouth and it obviously felt good to Hannah, she threw her head back and hissed. He pushed back into her and let go of the bite, flicking his tongue out again, probably hoping to make contact with her pussy lips. He pulled back again and the cheek made a distinct popping sound as he let go of her. I could see the wet spot from his mouth on her ass and a quickly fading white spot from where he had been sucking. He slowly pulled the dress back into place and gently slapped her on the ass. Hannah turned around and collapsed on the couch.

"Oh...my... god." She said. "Why did you stop? Why?"

Without waiting, I shook the phone again. My heart was racing and my eyes struggled to focus on the Hannah's dare. My dick was hard as a rock and I wanted to pull it out and jack off. My hands shook as I looked at the phone. "Allow yourself to be undressed by another player and sit naked in that player's lap for the next two rounds."

Hannah stood up in front of Mark, who had sat next to her on the couch. He was red in the face and obviously close to losing control. Mark stood up and stepped close to her. His fingers went to the straps on her dress, fingers hooking under the material. He slowly slid the material over her shoulders, pulling the material down to her elbows. He let go of the straps and pinched the edge her dress above her breasts and began to pull the material down them. More and more of her beautiful breasts became visible as he pulled. When they finally broke free from the material, her breasts gave a slight bounce. Her nipples were hard and looked like small erasers.

The dress fell to her hips and Mark took another step forward, his chest was now against her heaving breasts. In a movement that closely resembled a hug, Mark wrapped his hands around her back and slid them palm first into her dress. He pushed his hands slowly down her ass, causing the material to fall to the ground at her feet. With his big, dark hands, he pulled Hannah into him by the ass. His fingers sunk into the softness of her ass as he kneading her cheeks like bread dough. He was undoubtedly smashing his cock against her stomach.

I watched in a mix of horror and arousal, fully expecting them to start what was now inevitable. To my surprise, it didn't. I watched with disappointment as Mark backed away and sat on the couch, throwing his arms out across the back. Hannah turned, grabbed a shot and took it. She set the glass down and sat lowered herself into Mark's lap. She didn't look embarrassed, but fully aroused. Mark teased the base of her left breast with his left forefinger and Hannah leaned forward, breaking free from the caress. She looked back at him over her shoulder and did a barely detectable grind back and forth on his lap. His looked down at her ass and back up to her face, his mouth hung wide open in bewilderment.

I shook the phone violently, hoping to bring the game to an end and finally watch the two fuck. "Twerk for two minutes."

Mark asked Hannah to pick up one of her shots for him. "Dudes don't twerk, bro."

I shook the phone again and finally got what I wanted. It was time for Hannah to shit or get off the pot. "Take a player of your choice to a bedroom for 10 minutes of anything goes." It was the moment of truth. Mark and Hannah both looked at me for several seconds. Hannah finally broke the silence.

"Are you serious?" She asked me, confusion in her eyes.

Mark joined in. "Bro, this is your wife. You're joking right?"

My chest pounded as my heart threatened to jump to its death. My voice sounded odd and I could both feel and hear the nervousness in my voice when I finally spoke.

"I'm dead serious. Hannah, you've heard your dare. Looks like you're out of shots, you quitting?" I responded to the both of them.

"You're okay with this, John?" She asked again.

Someone inside me took control of my voice. "Hannah, I want you to fuck Mark on our bed."

She stared at me in disbelief, but I could see the temptation in her eyes. Then something clicked, it was probably the raging lust that had been building in her. She stood up in all her naked glory and took Mark by the hand. Without a word, she led him to our room, her ass swishing back and forth in an absolutely gorgeous manner. She was all woman; the girl was all gone. I heard the door close and immediately bolted up, tip toeing to the bedroom door exactly like a drunk man who was going to go full on Peeping Tom on his hot neighbor.