Wicked Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt so fucking good." I heard her whisper, barely audible.

Mark's tempo had slowed and he was now giving her long, deliberate strokes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly to him, making sure she received the full length of his cock. It must have felt wonderful to her because she planted both hands on his chest and pushed up, arching her back like a cat. She looked straight up at the ceiling, mouth open, as if she was going to let out a scream of ultimate pleasure. Her beautiful breasts jutted out from her chest in one of the most stunning sights I have ever seen. Mark leaned up and took the nipple of her right breast into his mouth, his beard pressed into its soft shape. Hannah's head rocked back even further and a long moan escaped her throat. He switched to her left breast and Hannah came. Mark's stroke shortened, but it was as powerful as ever. Hannah collapsed on him as he hammered upwards, the slap becoming a thud. The impact of his hips into her body caused shockwaves in the soft flesh of her ass, her soft skin rippled like a pebble thrown in a still pond.

I heard him grunt and watched as he drove his shaft into her as deeply as he could and left it there. He was coming into her for the second time that night, slowly moved himself in and out as the last of his seed filled her. Mark ran his hands up and down her back and I could hear them kissing. I watched as Goliath went limp and slid out of Hannah's pussy, a dribble of white cum leaking from her as his cock flopped onto his leg.

Mark and Hannah continued to kiss as I began my withdrawal from the room. The last thing I saw as I backed into the dark hallway was Mark's hands softly kneading her ass. I backed into our room, gently closed the door and got into to bed. I was physically and emotionally drained.

I waited for her to return as quietly as she had left, but Hannah didn't rejoin me until after I had apparently fallen asleep. She was in bed with me when I woke several hours later, but I didn't remember her returning. I wondered if they had done more after I left. Had she slept with him on the couch, only returning to our room when she absolutely had to? I had many questions to ask, but I decided to let her sleep. She had more to drink than I had and I felt absolutely terrible. I was surprised we both hadn't slept in the bathroom, sick from our bender.

I got out of bed and walked into the living room, expecting to find Mark sprawled out on our couch. The spare sheets and blanket were neatly folded and he was gone; however, I found a note scrawled on the back of a piece of junk mail.

"Thank you both for a great night! I will never forget it. Please do not worry, only we will ever know. - Mark."

I placed the note back on the folded linen and made coffee, dropping two Tylenol and drinking a whole liter of water as I waited for the black salvation to brew. After pouring my cup, I sat on the couch and rehearsed my conversation with Hannah. I closed my eyes and could see the sights and sounds of the two of them entwined on the couch. I felt sick to my stomach as recalled Hannah's total lack of self-control with him. Despite the gut punched sensation, I was also extremely turned on by what I had witnessed and desperately wanted to see it again. Then reality reminded me that twenty years of normalcy had been shattered into a thousand jagged shards. What Hannah and I were had passed and only the unknown lay before us. I still loved her, actually more than ever. I can't explain the conflicting emotions I felt and it seems futile to even try.

When I opened my eyes to take a sip of coffee, I saw Hannah standing in nearly the same spot I had watched her and Mark make love on the couch only hours earlier. Her arms were crossed, hair falling wild-like around her exhausted face. She looked at me for what seemed like an eternity without saying a word.

"Are you mad?" She finally asked, the sound of fear in her voice.

"Should I be?"

"We only kissed." She lied.

I took a sip from the coffee and pulled a stray string from the hem of my shorts. I took a brief moment to collect my thoughts before I addressed the lie.

"Hannah, I want you to understand that I am not mad about anything that happened last night, regardless of what it was." I took a sip and continued. "However, what will make me mad is you lying about it."

"John, I swear."

"Please don't." I told her. "I know what happened, Hannah. I watched as Mark fucked you doggy style on our bed. I watched as he, what did he call it, take you bareback? I heard all of your dirty talk to him, about how he was bigger than me."

She looked terrified, tears began to well in her eyes.

"I remember you telling him to 'cum in my hole'."

Tears streaked down her reddened cheeks.

"I also remember you riding him on this couch. Right over there." I pointed to the spot where they had sex for the second time."

She said nothing.

"Hannah, I am not mad at you. I know this sounds absolutely bat-shit crazy, but watching you with him was absolutely amazing. It was such a turn on to see you flirting with him and then you two in the bedroom and out here. It drove me crazy, but I loved every second of it."

"I'm sorry." Her voice was soft with defeat.

"For what?"

"Lying."

"Just please don't do it again."

"I won't, I just didn't want to hurt you."

"I know, but the only way it would hurt me is you hiding it from me."

"How did you know?" She asked.

"The spare key we hid when we changed the lock."

"I forgot about that."

"I nearly did too. Glad I remembered."

I patted the cushion next to me and she sat down.

"I don't know what got into me." She searched for answers. "It must have been the tequila. I never drink like that."

"No, you don't." I put my hand on her back and lightly rubbed her neck. "You know what they say."

"What's that?"

"Alcohol reveals the true self."

"That's nonsense." She stuck to her incapacitation defense.

"Maybe, but there's always some degree of truth in myths. Otherwise, they would just go away."

"Hannah, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked her. "Please tell me the truth."

She was silent and struggled with the question.

"Yes." It was but a faint whisper.

"What did you enjoy about it?"

"Everything." She began to speak with more confidence.

"Why?" I was digging further, wanting to fully understand her motivations.

"I don't know, probably a variety of reasons. Mostly because I thought he was hot and it was obvious he was in to me." She reflected on the evening prior to continuing. "And it was as if you wanted me to."

She looked at me, searching my eyes. "I felt like I was being tested and the more I let go, the more I passed your tests."

She sat back on the couch, leaned her head back and stared at the ceiling. It reminded me of when the two of them were on the couch and she had arched her back and looked upwards as he thrust himself inside her.

She continued. "I knew I wanted him from the moment he put his mouth on my bottom. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I love you and only want to be with you, but he was different. It was like he unlocked something inside me."

She grew silent as she closed her eyes, head still towards the ceiling.

"What was it that he unlocked?"

"Lust."

"That's it?" I was confused.

"It was more than just 'lust'. It was fantasy, like some weird shit you would see on late night TV."

"You fantasize about stuff like that?"

She fell silent, eyes still closed.

"Yes, John, I do."

"Am I not enough for you?" I asked her, fearing the worst.

She raised her head and looked at me with red, tired eyes.

"You are all I would ever need." Her tears began to fall again. "Don't ever say that again, especially after all we have been thorough over the years."

I reflected on her words.

"It's not about what you don't give me, it's about what you shouldn't give me. You give me everything I need, physically and emotionally. We live a completely normal life and want for nothing. My fantasies are about things that I could never do, things I wouldn't do, with you. Just because I fantasize about that stuff doesn't mean there is something wrong with us."

I considered my own fantasies as she spoke.

"John, I do fantasize about being with other men. I think about it ALL the time. Not about intimacy, but being used. You can't treat me dirty and I know that, so I just imagine strange men doing it instead. You love me and because you love me, you can't make me your whore."

She watched my face, searching me for hurt.

"Up until last night, it's only been in my mind. Last night was only an aberration; it won't happen ever again."

"What if I wanted you to?" I asked her, my heart began to race.

"Wanted me to what?"

"Do it again."

"You mean him?" She wouldn't call him by his name.

"Anyone."

"You want me to have sex with other men, John?" She looked angry.

"Only if you wanted to." I was surprised those words came out of my mouth. "I have fantasies too, Hannah. Last night, seeing you flirt with Mark like that drove me absolutely crazy. You being with him unveiled some sort of wife sharing fantasy I have."

"I can't believe you are saying this." I could sense she was lying. "So, what, you want me to have sex with complete strangers and let you watch? You'd honestly get off on that?"

"They don't have to be strangers." I said. "Mark wasn't a stranger."

"Joh, we barely know him."

"Who knows, maybe I'd like to participate sometime." The thought of me and another man taking my wife caused my cock to stir in my boxers.

"This is unreal, John." She almost laughed as she looked at me. "I can't believe we are actually discussing this."

"I think it might be healthy for us to explore our forbidden sides. We both want something dangerous and wicked enough to keep hidden from each other, that's clearly obvious. Let's stop hiding those secrets and find out together." It sounded like a pathetic sales pitch.

"What if I said yes, then what?" She was biting.

"We establish ground rules and run with it, see where it takes us." I was smiling, hoping she would agree with me.

"What kind of rules?" She asked.

"No 'behind-the-back' stuff is all I can think of. I get to watch or at least hear what's going on. So basically no secrets."

"That's it?" She asked with suspicion.

"Yeah, for now. We can figure out the rest as we go."

She thought on my proposal for a moment and then looked at me, tears welling again. She faintly smiled and said what I wanted to hear.

"Ok, I'll think about it."