Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned her smile and nodded. Cassandra climbed onto the bed on all fours, feeling like a lioness stalking her prey as she climbed between Garreth's spread legs, lying down on her belly and positioning herself. She kissed the head of his cock, her eyes trained upward, on his face, as she peppered the helmet head with small, gentle smooches, her lips soft and warm. She snaked out her tongue, licking the length of his shaft... up and down, up and down. He was stirring awake now as the tip of her tongue danced over the glans, the ridges of the head. As Garreth shook the cobwebs away and looked down at her for the first time, Cassandra gave the head of his cock one more tender kiss, and then said "Good morning, handsome." She had been waiting for this moment, the first moment in which Garreth was fully awake and aware of what was happening. Without taking her eyes from his, Cassandra slid the hard helmet head of his cock into her mouth and plunged downward, deepthroating him in one movement, her nose nestling in the dark curls below his belly.

"Ooooooh god... oh honey..." he groaned, arching his back. Cassandra smiled around his cock as she sucked him. In and out. In and out. Not always to the hilt, but always deep. It didn't take long to have Garreth writhing on the bed. She decided then to do something she hadn't done in a long time. Her right hand was still slick with the KY gel she had used to touch Stephen earlier. She reached between Garreth's legs as she sucked his cock, and found the kegle area between his testicles and his sphincter, and began to massage it. Garreth shuddered and his breath hitched as she did, her mouth still slipping up and down his cock, her hazel eyes burning up at him. Her hand snaked lower down, and now her middle finger, slippery with oil, was teasing his sphincter, gently pressing. Garreth's groaning increased. And then Cassandra decided to go for it. In one move, she took Garreth's cock down her throat, her lips suckling at it's base... as she slowly slid her finger inside him to the second knuckle.

"Oh my GOD!" Garreth cried out, arching his back and gripping the sheets. Cassandra moved her finger in and out in time with his cock slipping all the way to her lips, then back in to the back of her throat. She could feel the muscles in his sphincter contract around her finger. She felt his cock expand. He was moments from coming.

At that point, Cassandra slipped her finger from him, and slid his cock from her mouth as she pushed up on her knees and stepped away from the bed, looking down at him as he gasped. He pushed himself up on his elbows, his cock bobbing and throbbing between his legs. "What... Huh? What? What's wrong?"

She smiled at him. "Not a thing," She said. "I think I'll go take a shower." She turned, slowly paced past her husband, who was smiling with amusement as she walked by. Garreth, confused, sat up, watching her saunter away, through the room she had shared with Stephen, into the bathroom, and out of sight. After a beat, Cassandra reappeared in the bathroom doorway. "Well, are you two boys going to join me?"

Part Four

Cassandra could only chuckle at the way Garreth leapt out of bed and strided for the bathroom. Stephen let him pass, then turned to join them as Cassandra reached into the shower and turned on the water. It was a very large walk-in shower, with a strong, wide shower head that sprayed hot water in a wide arc. The doors were heavy glass, and Cassandra slid one back and entered. The inside of the shower was even larger than it looked, with room to comfortably accommodate all three of them. It was also a handicap access shower, with aluminum bars along the walls for people to grip, and a wide, padded sitting bench that folded up against the tile wall.

As soon as the hot water hit her skin, Cassandra felt everything in her body come to life. Part of her couldn't believe this was all happening. It was like a wild, erotic dream. Loving wife. Perfect mom. Living out wild fantasies in a hotel room with two sexy men. It was crazy and surreal and she loved every minute of it. Stephen and Garreth stood outside the shower, watching her as she took the soap and lathered it up. "Are you boys coming in? The water is good and hot."

Stephen opened the door and stepped in with a smile. "And so are you." Cassandra laughed. What a goofball. Always the sweet, silly compliment that made her feel loved, and sexy. Garreth stepped in, a bit more shy. Cassandra imagined that she knew why: Stephen's presence. It's one thing to have sex. It's another thing to have sex with a woman while her

husband is standing right there, watching. Stephen stepped past her, moving to the side and leaning against the wall.

She stepped over to him, gave him a kiss, and gave his cock a squeeze and a tug with a soapy hand. "Is all this okay?" She whispered in his ear. "I'm only going through with this if you have no reservations."

She felt his arms encircle her as he kissed her. "Not one. Go have fun," He said.

Cassandra gave him one more peck on the lips, and then she turned her attention to Garreth. He was standing under the water, and he looked almost beautiful as it streamed down his muscular frame. She soaped her hands as she approached him, and then set the bar aside and reached down between his legs, taking his cock in her hands. "Look what I found," She said with a giggle. She stroked up and down his shaft, pulling her body close to his as the hot water flowed over them both. Her hair was wet now, his too, and the water streamed down both of them. It made her skin feel more sensitive. More alive. She was ready. So was he.

"All right, Mister contest winner," She said, her hands speeding up as she stroked him. "You have a prize to claim."

He smiled. All his nerves seemed to be washing away in the hot water, and suddenly he seemed supremely confident; and if the length and hardness of his cock was an indication, he was incredibly aroused. His hands slipped over her hips as he pulled her against him. "Ah, yes. Remind me what first prize was again."

Cassandra's nose was nearly touching his. "You get to fuck me," she whispered.

"I get to fuck you," he repeated. "Anyway I want. Say it."

"Yes," she said, their lips almost touching. "Any way you want."

Garreth kissed her passionately. All his trepidation was gone, and there was nothing but his desire for her body, and her desire for his. He lifted Cassandra off the shower floor, gripping her ass as he turned around, reaching with one hand and pulling the padded sitting bench down and into position. He was so strong! He sat Cassandra down on it, and knelt between her legs, sliding one thigh over his shoulder, then the other. "Oh god..." Cassandra moaned as his mouth found her sex. His lips touched hers with a kiss, and then he was licking her pussy, hungrily slipping his entire tongue up the soft pink lips in one motion. Cassandra slid her hands through his tangled wet hair. He was so animalistic at this moment. There was nothing careful about how he put his mouth on her, the way Stephen always did. Nothing gentle. With Stephen, she always felt like he knew her body better than she did. He was an expert musician, playing her like an instrument to bring her the most pleasure. Garreth was instead devouring her. He was like a wild, hungry man, and she gasped as he dove his tongue into her pussy, deeper than she would have thought it could go. His tongue was inside her now, his entire body was moving as he did it, his hips thrusting, and it turned her on that he was driven so wild with lust. He wasn't going to make tender love to her. This man was going to fuck her brains out. And she couldn't wait for him to do it.

As she felt Garreth's tongue move deeper, Cassandra looked up to her husband, who had soaped his hands and was gripping his own cock, slowly pleasuring himself at the sight before him. They locked eyes, and she let him see all of her lust, all of her arousal. She shared it all with him. Cassandra knew nothing turned Stephen on more than watching her come. And she had a feeling that he was about to see her do that more than once.

Suddenly, swiftly, Garreth stood, still positioned between her open legs, and he leaned her back against the wall of the shower, her ass still resting on the padded bench. As she reclined, he pushed her legs back, exposing her pussy to him fully. His cock was rock hard, and inches from her quivering slit. The water still streamed down over them both, hot and rushing. Garreth positioned his cock at her entrance, the angry purple helmet of it pulsing with lust. It pressed against the tender folds of her pussy lips, but didn't enter, as he said, "Tell me what you want."

"You know what I want."

"Say it. Beg for it."

The water was so hot. And suddenly the well of her sex ached, throbbed, to have him inside of her. "Fuck me."

He slid the head of his cock against her clit, teasing it. She was dying for him. "I said beg me."

"Please, Garreth. Please Fuck me." He slid his cock back down her lips, the very tip pressing inside her, as if his cock were giving her pussy a kiss.

"No. Not until you make me believe how badly you want me. That you have to have me inside you.I want your husband to hear you tell me how desperately you want me to fuck you. Beg me."

Cassandra couldn't think straight. She had to have him. Now. "Please, Garreth. Fuck me hard and fast and make me come. Pleeeeaaase..."

With lightning speed, Garreth hitched her legs over his forearms and plunged his cock inside her pussy. Deep. Hard. And to the hilt in one stroke. "OH MY GOD!!!" Cassandra cried out, feeling him deep, deep inside her.

What followed was not love making. It was not even sex. It was mating. Breeding. Fucking. Garreth took Cassandra like an animal in that shower, pressing his body close to her, pounding her, his cock bottoming out in her pussy with every stroke. She threw her arms around his shoulders and buried her face against his neck as he ravished her, crying out again and again with pleasure. The slapping sounds of their wet flesh, the sound of his belly colliding with hers, echoed off the tiled walls. It could have been moments or minutes, she couldn't tell, when she felt an explosion of pleasure beneath her belly. "Oh Garreth," she mewled. "I'm coming..." If he noticed what she was saying, he didn't change pace or show it.

Suddenly with strength that startled her, Garreth slid his arms beneath her, and lifted her up, turning and pinning her against the shower wall as she held onto his neck for dear life. Cassandra wrapped her legs around his waist, and Garreth roughly press his lips to hers as he roughly shoved his cock back inside her, now pounding his cock into her as he leaned her back against the cool tile wall. He grunted, groaned, seeming more like an animal mating than a man at this point. But he was reading her cues now; she knew this when she cried out, coming again, and instead of sawing in and out of her, he plunged his cock deep and held it inside, letting her buck her hips against him as she road out her orgasm.

"Down..." She said, breathless. "Put... put me down." Cassandra uncoiled her legs from around him, looking into his eyes. They burned hotter than the water that was steaming up the shower. He grabbed her, almost violently, and twirled her around to face the shower wall. On either side of her were two of the aluminum bars, and Cassandra gripped them with each hand, preparing for Garreth's final onslaught. She leaned over a bit and opened her stance, her pussy now wide and ready for Garreth to take her from behind. Hot water spilled down her back, between the cheeks of her ass, and ran down the lips of her sex. And then she felt Garreth behind her, gripping his cock and nudging the hard head of it against her opening. She looked over at Stephen, who was drinking the intense sexuality of the scene in. Cassandra then closed her eyes and bowed her head against the wall, and felt her entire body jerk as Garreth thrust his cock inside her, again to the very base in one movement.

He gripped her hips as he thrust into her again, then again, and then again, his pace quickening with every plunge. "Ooooh god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Cassandra cried, turning her head to the side and looking at Garreth out of the corner of her eye. She felt a hunger inside her now. She was ready for them to come together, and she wanted Garreth to know it. She began bucking her plump, curvy ass bakward against his thrusts, plunging him even deeper. She felt him almost up into her belly, it seemed. It was as if they were two rutting beasts, struggling against one another for sexual satisfaction. "Come with me, Garreth. I want your seed inside me. I want you to come inside me!" Cassandra moaned.

She was startled then by feeling a hand trace down her belly, and move between her legs. Stephen had moved close to her, and without warning, his left hand found her clit and began rubbing it carefully, but firmly. Her mouth fell open, agape... she was a bit surprised, and a bit stunned, as the eroticism of the moment fully dawned on her. A younger stud fucking her from behind... her loving husband, always concerned first for her pleasure, rubbing her clit to make sure she climaxed to the highest peak.

The pleasure of what happened next wasn't just from Garreth's big cock thrusting inside her, or Stephen's hand dancing over her clit; it was also the taboo. The power of living out a wicked fantasy. This was her moment, and as she felt Garreth's grab a handful of her hair, pull back, and thrust his cock inside her, holding himself deep and crying her name as he came, she let go completely to the moment. Cassandra came then. One of the strongest orgasms of her life. It moved through her entire body like a tidal wave.

It was almost as if she left her body and could see everything happening around her. Stephen staying with her, his hand riding her through the storm surging through her body. Garreth's hungry thrusts, his cock erupting deep in her center, filling her with the heat and warmth of his come. A crescendo hitting both she and him at the same moment, with one final thrust, and then he leaned forward, resting his head between her shoulder blades and kissing her back. After a moment, Garreth let his cock, still hard, but softening, slip from her pussy, and even in the hot water still streaming over them both, she could feel his semen trickle out and down her thighs. She turned to him and Stephen, breathing hard, smiling, and put an arm around each of their hips, and pulled them both close.

And there in that shower, the steam so thick they could hardly see one another, Cassandra's two men held her close, their hands exploring her satisfied body, kissing her neck, her cheeks, and her lips in turn.

12