All Comments on 'Widows, Whiskey and Willow Switches'

by Raisa_Greywood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done

A lovely story. Believable characters in a nicely drawn tale. The settings were well done, enough but not too much to give fullness to the story. Thankfully Caleb was not your typical disciplinarian. His quirt is a fiendish device.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Up early to start thanksgiving dinner and glanced at literotica while waiting for water to boil. Now dinner will be late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A story. An actual story, with a plot. I love you, Raisa.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
Lovely!!!!

Loved it!!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars because of the quality of the writing

However, up to about page 4, the rating was 1 or 2. There was nothing safe, sane or consensual in the early pages. His first contact with her was to strip her bare and beat her with a willow switch. Then, for good measure, he rapes her. He stalks her for 170 days across the desolate prairies, and when he finds her, he forces her to marry him at gunpoint. Oh, but he's not finished, is he? No, he strips her again, beats her with a vicious whip and promises 16 more beatings just like it, rapes her again, and then makes her walk nude through the prairie. Sorry, Raisa-Greyword, that is not BDSM. That is purely nonconsensual,

We are left to believe that a sunburn and a whispered prayer are all takes to turn this lunatic perverted stalker into a repentant up-standing husband--a doctor, no less.

You write extremely well and have a good editor or proofreader. I look forward to reading more of your stories. But, please, place them in the proper categories. I, for one, do not like brutal surprises. -- shemar

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

I liked your story.

Boyd Percy

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Thank you, love

You wrote a great story and did everything you were supposed to do. I appreciate you stepping up and taking a chance in a new genre. That's what good writers do, and you are one of the good ones. Randi.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Damn Fine Story.

Much enjoyed and hoping for more now having found this author. Over and above the fine writing, her theme of a strong woman willingly submiting herself to only "her man" is extremely compelling. Bravo.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Oh yes

Oh Hell Yes! Beat her into submission. Rape her and tell her you love her. Kidnap and force her to marry you. That's the way to a widows heart. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

xtremeddxtremeddover 6 years ago
Great tale of the West. A little lopsided chivalry...

but it worked out in the end.

Thanks for sharing your hard work on Lit.

x

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 6 years ago
Interesting

I missed this when it was first published. From certain views, such as pace, scene setting, dialogue, etc this is very well done. From even the most liberal view of BDSM storytelling it's ludicrous. Let's see now, this Harvard-educated doctor from an old-line Boston family, spies a woman, stalks her, kidnaps her, whips her with a stick, rapes her, humiliates her, makes a whip designed to cut her, promises 15 days of being whipped every day, then suddenly decides she's the love of his life but he must let her go. etc, etc...I have no idea where your perverted view (intentional use of the word) of BDSM arose but it's woefully inaccurate. Nonconsent has its own place on this site. Use it next time. The problem I have though, is I really enjoyed the story as an over-the-top fantasy. Joke's on me I guess.

flightorfightflightorfight2 months ago

A stalker/rapist cowboy who thinks any woman is his for the taking and then can't understand why she resists him. Wholly unbelievable characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaisa_Greywood@Raisa_Greywood
Update... For those of you who requested that Breathless go out into the wide world as a published work, you get your wish. I've expanded the story by another 6,000 words. Yes, your favorite Sick Puppy Princess has added even MORE depravity to an already nightmarish tale. As a...