All Comments on 'Wife Agrees to Strip Joint'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Strip On

Good one Big Swede. I enjoy these beautiful wife turns stripper and gets strange cock stories. You do it well. More please and throw in a smidge more nc/reluctant if ya got it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Football Coach?

W.T.F. does he coach a gay flag team or something? I knew I should skip this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh Well

I'm sure he hadn't thought about her doing lap dances or private shows and I'm sure it horrified him. I'm also sure that he fantasized her at least dancing but doubted she would.

Oh well, she had him for an excuse and some deep secrets seemed to have surfaced and she liked it and you know, she'll also fuck...getting off in front of a lot of men...she likes it.

Okay, accept your wifes' new part-time job or separate and get a divorce. The horse is out of the barn or should I say - the clothes are off the asexual exhibitionist and she's horny and wants the attention and variety.

It would be interesting if you wrote a second chapter...is he a wimp, does she cuck him, does he pimp her, do they end up with an open marriage, does she date, does she end up with a black seciruty guy as a sideline lover...so many possibilities?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what stands your name for ? little swede ?

it was all your idea wimpy ? very good but change your name and go to a children site

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
i am confused

in what way was the Wife being PRUDISH?

was that before or after giving 10 men lap dances while she was 100% nakkid or several of them Blow jobs....

what type of Prudish wife wears her sexist lingerie shaves her pussy then goes up on stage and fingers herself to orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong name

the big dweeb would be more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

So I see literally hundreds of submissions on Literotica about guys who get off on seeing their wives touch or blow or fuck other guys.....where are the stories of women who love seeing their husbands fuck other women??? As a horny wife, I want to watch my husband make other women cum with his tonque or his beautiful cock. But where can I read about women who like to watch their husbands?

Apparently not on Literotica, where I find, yet again, another story of a dumb guy who wants his wife to get other guys excited but eventually regrets how far it goes. This is getting old, guys!

PLEASE - somebody write something BELIEVABLE!

allsop72allsop72almost 14 years ago
RIGHT

she has been hooking for the last 3 years,whyle he has boys night out,a slut is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bouncers are LOSERS!

Story was great. But I hope the guy comes back and beats the crap out of the bouncers. His wife just got raped (some guy came in her against her will). Hmm, when will you talk about their daughter. It's going to be hot. Keep it going. I know I will.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
what a fucking wimp

First thing have her tested for STDs and get her the morning after pill to kill any unwanted pregnancy's then toss her worthless ass to the curb.

The only thing is it would take a man to do all of that, not this pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to the anonymous commenter asking about wifes that like to watch

I'm afraid those stories end up in the group sex category , Exhibitionist & Voyeur or most of the times in BDSM. For some strange reason , if a woman is not partisipating and just watching then it's because she is punished or disciplined and thus logicaly the story goes to BDSM. If the same happens to a guy , no no no , it's a different fetish entirely.

Bullshit and hypocrisy I tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Big Sweetie

Lets see, he's a football coach, stands around with a hard on, watches all this shit, the little "prudish" wife fucking two "HUGE" cocks yet does nothing and its all his fault cause he took her there. With that kind of wisdom I bet you voted for Obama, hows that working for you.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years ago
welcome back

I wonder what byou've been doing for the last few years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so fucking the guys bareback was you idea

dont kiss her, dont fuck, and dont take her home, apply for a divorce immediately and have her removed from your health insurance. She can always support herself in the strip club since she is already a whore.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
As a jerk story this was...

....no doubt effective. Of course any one who needs to read jerk stories deserves the fucking inane stupidity of them.

Kindred_KravingsKindred_Kravingsalmost 14 years ago
Nice job

Nice job. You were able to give us a good sense of her feelings, through him, without her really confirming her arousal verbally. Which gave it a much more voyeuristic feel than a ‘cuckold’ one (cuckold doesn’t do it for me, but this did). I also normally prefer a lot of dialogue, interaction/confirmation – this was not done that way but that actually may have helped the voyeuristic feel.

I’m always a sucker for a woman discovering a greater sexuality, or freedom in it, losing herself. This delivered.

Some minor confusion in the, uh, geometry of some of the interaction. And ya know, it might have been very brave and effective to just leave her in there after he gets kicked out and cut to black. Leave us to consider the rest of her experience in there, eh? Hehehehe.

-As far as some of the complaints go? There was plenty of reason for her to toss off her formerly reserved nature as a means to stick his little ‘stripper’ visits in her husband’s face. And since he encouraged it, and feebly didn’t do anything about her evolving participation in it – all the more reason to stick it to him good. It was believable enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
welcome back

welcome back to writing on the site, glad to be reading new stories from you. I would love it if you could continue your camping trip story as well, it gets me so turned on reading it every time.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
No way!

The husband is an idiot and his wife is a complete fucking slut. If I were him my next stop would be a lawyer. Their ,marriage is in deep shit. 0 score

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
well

Arn't here some odd guys out there

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 13 years ago
More!!!

She's right, it WAS his idea to go, but I'm sure he NEVER ment for that to happen...

I hope you'll write a second chapter, I'd love to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect.

Just the right build up and suspense. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
divorce

you agreed to take her, let her strip, not get fucked. Sorry when it went in and came in her shes done. Totally-the divorce will be served tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn Swede - No It Wasn't

It was her idea to go to the club. She eventually got into dancing, showing, laps and back rooms and she had control so - NO, it wasn't his idea.

You cheated us, Wrong ending. He didn't have to divorce her but she did cheat, she did fuck him over and lil Miss Prude was a closet slut but now she is out and you know damn well she enjoyed it...3AM?

C.mon Swede, do an Epilogue, he's a straight up guy and his wife just started fucking around?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
That's It

At least he knows knows she is a cheating whore. Time to call the lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have left her ass there

she cheated and is a whore.

no way past it and no way to reconcile. Divorce.

She did it and damn well knew what she was doing so now she can keep doing it single.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The old "It was your idea!" excuse.

Not bad, not great! The time frame is VERY unrealistic, but this IS fiction (it seems!) if he wanted a more liberal, less prudish wife...he got her! If he wanted another IRS deduction (or two), he may have gotten that, as well! He could certainly have avoided it at numerous points along the way...starting with NOT going to the titty bar! Then the story would have been short and very dull!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a bunch of twisted comments!

Good Story. I can't believe all the hyopcritical pervs reading this story and getting upset with the dear wife or the husband... Twas all good fun! Second installment would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Locking him out

When the owners locked him out he should have burned the joint down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Closet Slut

She probably didn't plan on getting involved when they went BUT - as she progressed through the night, her actions, attitude, body language and getting excited ... well, closet slut came out.

Most women at this point look for, or make up, excuses as to how it was the husband's fault and she certainly did! Did enjoy the hell out of everything and did use the husband as her excuse.

There is no way he'll ever forget it, ever get over getting horny, ever get over the hurt, anguish and anger at her leading guys on and ultimately doing the mimd blowing lap dances and then - The Private Room!

Lover her, sure but - he'll need to part company with her, he'll always wonder and always feel betrayed and abused and concerned about her willingness to get laid.

Hot story but I downgraded you from a five to a three...Reason: You let him accept her accusation at the end that it was all his idea and he did not respond - just accepted it.

Oh, what is his school schedule, maybe I'll take a twenty and go by the house for a lap dance. The sooner I go the less likely I'll get an STD from all the guys that will be queing up for a taste.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 11 years ago
The question more and more seems to be...

...when will they rename this site to "Wimperotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a Wimp faggot husband and a CUNT Wife

Who hates her husband. Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His idea...

Mo way. His idea was for her to strip not become a whore. So I guess she can't complain when he tells her he's going to the strip club to get fucked.... Or he turns out to just be a cuck... So what are the consequences? Need an alternate ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Canadian girl. Fucks

I did Exactly, The same at a club on amature night. I loved all that cum in me and my sister wants to join me next time.

Carol L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stripping wife

Great story your wife was great I expereinced similar incident years ago with my wife when we were on vacation in Jamaica. I had always asked my wife to strip play with other guys but she would always chicken out last minute. That changed in jamaica when she saw local guys walking around wearing only thongs covering their cocks . she didnt know what came over her but she transformed the first night wanting to let her hair out for all to see. she kept asking me if I really wanted her to let loose and I kept encouraging her and giving her drinks. I then went and spoke to one of the host JAmaicans and told him my wife wanted some special attention to help her out. wow thats all I had to say he told me no problem to bring her to a room where there was private party and I could watch.I went back told my wife that there was a private party the worminglekers were hosting and we were invited . she wanted to know what was there and I told her private only invited guests for adult fun. She was nervous and reminded me they were all black which was not something we really had discussed as an option.but why go to Jamaica if you dont want to expereince the locals I told her. Dance mingle make friends she was better with that. I took her to the room which was fairly large with a big bar and there was about 20 Jamaican guys all sizes and ages hanging at the bar as I walked in with her. My friend who invited us brought us to his corner where he introduced us to another white couple also first time in Jamaica. they also wanted to mingle with the locals and me and the guy also wanted to see our wives being used. It was long before the two wives were escorted over to the bar by our jamaican frriend and he personally introduced the wives to every guy at the bar. the wives were both smiling and didnt see at all upset as guys were all taking turns hugging them and giving them kisses on the lips.that drove me crazy watch my wife not at all deter anyone from kissing her or touching her around the waiste and shoulders.the Jamaican host came over with drinks for me and this other guy who wife is with mine and we were told to sit back and enjoy the fun.Before we could say anything the 2 wives were completely surrounded by all 20 guys and were being molested kisssed and played with. My wife was the biggest hit because of her big tits that were now hanging out and everyone was grabbing a feel of. Also whe nI looked a few of these guys had taken their cocks out and were stroking them right in front of my wife. She looked at me and I was all smiles she saw I liked watching and one guy took her hand and put it on this hugh Black Cock wow.She was like a woman posed she was jerking him for all it was worth and she now had about 6 cocks right in front of her looking for attention. She took turns rubbing them and when she looked the other girl was on her knees sucking one for all it was worth. Her husband who was next to me walked over and wanted better look and that girl had her throat full which was something I never had seen before. guys were stroking her throat while this hung horse cock was pushed tills his balls were on her chin. her husband and the guys standing there were encouraging the guy to shoot down her throat for all to see and holy shit when he started coming her throat was engorged and a gallon of cum was shot down her throat. she was gaging but when he pulled out she was disappointed and wanted more. I had only taken my eyes of my wife to watch this action whe I turnedand saw that about a dozen guys took her over to the corner and were stripping her and lining up to fuck her right on the tableI walked over to her stood next to her held her hand and told her to enjoy. the first guys cock just eased into her pusssy looked so good that black cock hugh tip was so sexy filling her pusssy. It was wonderful to watch she was enjoying herself and guys were just using her mouth tits pussy and oh yes they took her ass at the end of the night. Remeber this was first night there. Continued Later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my idea

I had a similar experience where I wanted to see my wife get horny and see where it would go. It went alot further than I thought and my wife really started getting into getting fondled by several guys. When I said something to her she said it's all in fun and remember you asked for it. She ended up getting fucked right in front of me and I got so turned on that she told me to suck one of the guys off and I did as she cheered me on. This has opened a new chapter in our lives and has made us both cock whores. I love my wife and my cock sucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Big Swede ?

Everyone knows that Swedes are really small ! (4" max). 1*.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Please!

Is the husband a dumb shit or what! As drunk as she was,he should have got the hell out of there as soon as she got up to sign up.She'd been playing with her pussy for awhile already. It would serve the two of them right if she had a bun in the oven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What

She's upset and offended because he stopped with the guys to see a show, didn't do anything and she's upset?

This same wife gets drunk (courage?) at a strip show, allows herself personal pleasure, decides to participate in the strip show, decides to do lap dances, blow jobs, private rooms and then actually fucks guys and then...

She tells him, it was his idea, are you fucking insane, she was/is a closet slut/whore!

Do a sequel and get him the hell out of there, this woman is a common slut! Single wanting to strip, have sex and enjoy sexual entertainment - fine, no problem but a married woman using her husband and blaming him, you have got to be kidding or totally naïve!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Good story gave you a 5 for your effort

and for content!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Two...

Two stupid and selfish people who deserve each other. Thank goodness they don't have kids.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Kids!! After they had you dear annony, he got a

vasectomy and she had her tubes tied. No one wants two of your nasty ass around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, so people don't know what fantasy/fiction is

To all the "prudes" that are condemning this story/the characters:

It's fantasy/fiction (I'm pretty sure :-), if you don't like it then . . . go away!

Even if it's not fiction, it's between those two people; I'm sure it was not posted for your "psychological analysis" feedback.

Now, on to important business:

Wow, that was a hot story! Excellent writing and engaging story lines (gets a 5 from me). Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually a pretty good story.

No deep thought, but sexy. To the anonys, why are you on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Why do people read it if they don't like the content?

Google Mature Arabella to watch Jenny''s stripping videos

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
leave her!

stupidity is no excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DIVORCE the Twat!

Divorce will be easy when she starts to show with baby Tyrone!

There's never an acceptable reason to cheat and then expect the marriage to continue as was.

She's a twat,he's a dopey cuck,and this story is dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great wife

I have encouraged my wife to fuck and suck other men and it has greatly increased our sex life and I love licking her well used pussy and licking the cum!!!o

Perks40Perks40over 6 years ago
Good story

I don't think it was the hubby's idea for her to do private lap dance only for her to strip on stage,so the hubby add the right to be pissed off with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Shy wife

My wife is a very shy wife, but I am sure that would love to perform an striptease show for a big group of guys. Moreover I know she will go all the way to end in the nude and beiing gangbanged by the crowd

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Oops

Tripped and fell on his dick...

Please add cuckold to your tags cos to her stripping on stage = lap dances and private blow jobs and wet humping, even if the penetration was accidental.

Shame, cos until she got off stage it was good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My sexy wife

About a year ago I persuaded my lovely wife to strip on stage in front of a group of men.

After stripping completely she started playing with herself and after a couple of orgasms she worked her way around the tables performing lap dances, not for money but because she knew I'd like it.

As she got more and more worked up she she started giving them blow jobs and finally she let them all take turns with her.

I lost count of the number of cocks she had in her pussy but she was walking bandy for a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dump Her!

He should have left her there as soon as she took the guys back for blow jobs! Gone home and changed the locks after throwing all her stuff in garbage bags and leaving them out front! ~ His fault?! He didn't tell her to give lap dances,BJs,and let a couple of guys cum in her unprotected twat! Dump her!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Wife Agrees

Kudos to closet slut who played her cards right and got fucked by bigger cocks. Hubby will remember this night nine months later. Should have a sequel where 'opps, I did it again'.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
"This is all your idea" HUH?

Was it my idea for you to drink too much? Was it my idea for you to do lap dances? Was it my idea that you blow two guys? Most of all, was it my idea that your fuck a guy unprotected and let him cum in your fertile cunt? What is my idea is that you and I are done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need part 2

Need part 2 pleasee

apedemacapedemacabout 4 years ago
PERFECT STORY

this is one of the best stories on literotica, well, writen, well paced, good fantasy, , we need a part 2,

keep up the good work bigswede

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And 9 am the Later...

...my wife gave birth to twins,both with big dicks and looking nothing like me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasn't his idea to have sex with them only to go to the club. Was stated she didn't f*** but she ended up doing that , took a load so she better do something about it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This husband had a loving wife who never ran around on him and he spoils it all by convincing her to accompany him to a strip club. Then he convinces her to dance on amateur night at the club. She goes wild. She finger fucks herself on stage. She gets finger fucked by several men when she fell off stage. She did lap dances nude to several men. Some men sucked her nipples. She gave several men lap dances. She sucked a man's cock in the private dance area. Then she fucks a man in the private dance area and he cums inside of her. She is only 38 so she can get pregnant from this. This man is an idiot. He may now have to contend with raising a child that is not his. But now that his wife had her taste of other men's cocks and knowing that she is still desirable to other men, he will probably have to contend with her fucking other men with or without his knowledge. She is really a whore after a couple of drinks. He may truly regret that he took her to the strip club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
9 Months Later...

...the fucking marriage ends as Slutty the wife gives birth to triplets,LeRoy,Tyrone, and Rufus,all with big dicks and blacker than the Ace of Spades. (The husband was a real dipshit anyway,letting her get naked give lap dances and have sex in the back!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total bullshit. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rather liked it as it dovetails into one of my experiences. Back when my wife and I were doing the same things, we arrived at a juice Club and promptly recognized my manager working there.

Once I informed my wife, she exclaimed that I HAD to screw my manager. My manager had to be in her 30's but was still attractive. Since my wife and I were still in our 20's she felt too old for me. To give me incentive, my wife pledged to be my sex slave, without limits, that weekend if I managed to seal the deal.

When I approached her she accused me of being put up to showing up HERE by her husband. I didn't know how to best answer so I stayed vague.

When we got to our booth for my private dance I pulled IT out. It didn't take much for her to agree and climb on. This was back when HIV was believed to just effect gay men so we didn't even mention rubbers.

She talked about her marriage until we really got going. After I came I confessed the truth and asked if she had any recommendations for what I should do with my wife as a sex slave that weekend. That's another story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I were in town for a conference and some of the group we were with wanted to check out a strip joint. I had been in my younger and didn't mind. My wife was reluctant but a couple of her friends persuaded her. The club was rockin' when we got there and sat at a large table, my wife sat next to her friends and I was left with some of the others. A dancer came out and started to shimmy and shake. Her ass rippled and her tits swayed, and my wife's eyes opened wide. We were all drinking a bit and one of the guys went to the stage and placed a ten spot in the dancer;s garter. The women laughed until they saw that the garter was filled with tens and twenties. One of the friends disappeared for awhile and after the dancer left she showed up on stage. She had a perky rack, long legs topped by a round bottom and she got right into the rhythm of the music. She started dropping her bra and panties to the floor and bent over and spread her cheeks for the crowd. Men started lining up to stuff her garter with money and cop a feel. I joined the line and as I slipped the money in the elastic I got a feel of her juicy lips. When she got back to the table the women all decided to leave. Outside the club my wife grabbed me and asked what I was doing putting money in her friend's garter. "Just being friendly " I replied. My wife then leaned in and said her friend invited us to her room for a private show. She then told me she had creamed her panties and was ready for a threesome because she had never eaten a pussy. A man's dream come true. What a lucky night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story Big Swede! 5 stars! It was my suggestion for my wife (21) to dance naked & topless at the brass rail in Sunnyvale. We went wed night to the Amature contest several times. We saw 1 young wife walk naked thru the crowd after she danced and got felt up by many of the men there. I wanted that for my wife too so I set way back from stage so she would have even more chance to be grabbed and felt up and fingered. After she got hired on full time I encouraged her to go home with any small group of black men, she loved this and did it frequently. Stretching out her pussy more each time. Back in the 70's good times. BUSTER2U

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

This was all your idea???? Really?

I don't remember at any point in the story where the husband told her to give a bunch of lap dances and take 3 separate men back to the private room.

Let's not forget her wearing her sexy underwear and shaving her pussy without hubby knowing about it.

She can twist it anyway she likes but, if she has a bastard child in 9 months that's all on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went with my wife once to amateur night, she wound up naked on the stage, then stayed that way the rest of the visit. During her act, just as she was bent over exposing herself very explicitly, a group of her coworkers came in, so they all got to see her naked, including two Interns half her age that had been assigned to her for the summer. Back at work the following Monday, the interpersonal dynamics were quite a bit different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several times when at an ordinary bar, not a strip joint, my wife just for the heck of it stepped up onto the bar and performed an impromptu strip. Totally naked, including bending at the waist and jiggling the tits. As the song goes, "You can look but you'd better not touch". Did it just for fun, no sex no masturbation. Has done this close to home only once, usually saves it for the last dinner of a travel tour (after first checking the local laws.)

Has entered amateur strip contests a few times, but never did what your story wife did, always got fully nude, only twice masturbated onstage.

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year ago

Oh yes, oh yes, this was great. Thank you

Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The divorce will be hubby’s idea too when wifey is knocked up.

lorishub791lorishub791over 1 year ago

a longtime fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale of a fucking idiot, and a woman discovering her inner slut, the husband should have realised that all men at strip clubs are like him, so if you take your wife there they will want to fuck her given the chance, she gave them the chance, and whose idea was it, his. Lesson there for all closet homosexuals/cuckolds and losers.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

It was the idiot husband's idea after all, so he shouldn't complain.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Gentlemen, never make a dare on your wife's sexuality. It opens a door for her and YOU won't be invited.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

Up here in Canada when peeler bars were a thing (no longer thanks to the internet) if a guy even made a gesture towards one of the dancers on stage they would immediately find out just how many bouncers were in the bar as they were dragged out of the bar, and I have never ever heard of a dancer being booed. If the dancers showed or allowed any kind of penetration, from themselves or anyone else, they would be kicked out as well. Also, as far as I know the only place you can get lap dances are in establishments that don't serve alcohol because it would be far too difficult to control drunk patrons from behaving like they did in this imaginary story. Sorry, but I had to protect the rep of us Canadians, especially when someone starts making ridiculous claims about dancers being fingered and groped.

PiusPaulPiusPaul9 months ago

Love this fantasy! Well written and told.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

great little fantasy sex tale,,loved it,,not hubbys fault wifey got drunk and greedy!! lolol,, readers comments are hilarious,,why are they here if they do not approve of these stories?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

In my younger days I worked as a bouncer/security at strip clubs in Ohio, Washington, California, Arizona. Oklahoma, Virginia and North Carolina. It doesn't matter what state law says, or even what the local ordinances say, it is what local law enforcement will overlook. If a club causes no other problems, such as drug trafficing, blatant prostitution, or gang activity, law enforcement and vice tend to leave us alone, and almost anything goes. In those type of clubs, my only real job was protecting the girls, who basically set the rules as to what they would allow a customer to do. I have good memories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You convince your wife not only to visit a strip club, but to go on stage, strip, dance nude, and risk being sexually assaulted. Whatever she does and whatever happens is your fault - if you're too stupid to realize rules are always broken and women always go too far, particularly when liquor, money, nudity and sex are involved.

So, congratulations on your stupidity and now being married to a lying, cheating, slut and whore. And there's no way she is ever going to stop - even going behind your back. Makes you happy and proud to be living with a gutter gash tramp, doesn't it...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If she’s pregnant she’ll soon be divorced.Slut wife and stupid husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous