Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved my cock balls deep inside her. She was wet, hot and ready. My cock just slid right in. She was sloppy wet. I was trying to hold myself up from her body to avoid more body head and sweat, but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down on top of her, our body's slick with sweat.

She pulled my head close to her mouth and started to whisper in my ear "Your little cock feels so good in my pussy, fill me up with your cum and eat it out baby."

I was grinding my cock in her but I wasn't ready to cum just yet. Hey wait a minute, what do you mean little cock? I have 5.5 to 6 inches, not bad, pretty normal in fact. I felt my cock get a little soft after that comment, fuck don't lose it now.

Carol must have sensed my demise, "I wish there was a nice big guy standing next to you, naked, so you can suck his cock while you fuck me. Wouldn't that feel good sucking on some hot big juicy cock right now while you fuck me?" She always knows what to say to get me hornier.

"Or maybe he could slide his nice big fat cock up into your tight little pussy while you fuck me? I know you want to feel a big thick cock being shoved in your pussy?" She just looked right into my eyes with a big, lustful, grin.

Damn, I not only got hard as a rock again, I was panting and clinching my teeth to keep from shooting my load. She wanted me to cum because she wouldn't let up, "All dressed up like a cum sucking bitch that needs a big strong man to take his big cock and fuck you long and deep until you beg him to fuck you over and over. You want to feel his big muscular hairy body slamming into your tight ass cheeks. His HOT..SWEATY...HAIRY...CHEST lying across your back as you he drives his cock DEEP in your pussy."

She didn't hold back one bit. I lost it. I bit down on the pillow and shot my load deep into Carol's sloppy wet pussy. "Ya. That's it baby let it go, fill me full of your girly juice. Make it nice and sloppy so you can clean it up for me." I came long and hard. It was such an intense orgasm followed by an onset of guilt.

Carol didn't give me the opportunity to dwell on what made me cum, rather her dominating tone snapped me out of my funk. "Now get down there and clean that big mess. That was one huge load. I guess you have been thinking about being fucked by a man."

I hid my embarrassment by quickly moving down between her legs and started to lap up my mess. She was right; there were gobs of cum all over. Loving the taste of cum, I sucked and licked at her swollen pussy for at least 30 minutes before she finally came.

The entire time I was sucking out my cum she was rubbing my head and edging me on "That's it baby suck that cum all up. Just think if we had another guy to fill me up you would have more cum to suck from my pussy. That would be so hot."

Was she trying to make herself cum or make me confess? "I want to see you lick his cock and my pussy at the same time while a real man's cock fucks me. Oh god yes that's it, yes suck on my lips, eat that cum slut, uuggghh!" She finally had a body shaking orgasm.

My jaw and tongue ached, but that was so hot, and loud. I was afraid it was a bit too loud and that David would hear. Let alone the windows were wide open and the neighbors could hear as well. We calmed down and finally went to sleep, hot a sweaty.

The next morning we all got up and were mulling around the kitchen, I had to go back to work in the afternoon for my 1 to 10pm shift. We ate lunch and I took off for work. When I got home, around 10:30 that night, Carol had on a white tank top and white sheer shorts. David had a pair of red shorts that were slit up the sides exposing his leg and almost his entire ass cheek. The two of them were sitting on opposite ends of the couch watching TV.

As I crossed the living room, I said hello to the two of them as I went to our bedroom to change out of work clothes and into my shorts. I came out of our bedroom and went to the refrigerator to grab a cold beer. I was about to plop my ass in the chair when Carol patted the cushion between them, "Come sit here with me."

I spun myself around, to change directions, and flopped onto the couch between the two of them. I ended up close enough to David that our legs were rubbing up against each other. Carol put her arm around my neck, taking her hand, to grab my chin, and turned my face towards her so we could kiss.

A quick 'hello' kiss? Not. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and moved her hand down to my chest resting her fingertips on my nipple. I slight panic raced through my body. Right in front of David, was she crazy? Lucky for me she just tweaked my nipple a little and pulled back from the kiss, but it was enough to tent my shorts for sure.

It did not go unnoticed. Carol pulled back from the kiss and patted my hard cock through my shorts. She kept her hand on my cock and slowly and softly stroked her fingers up and down the length. "So how was your day baby? Tired? Sure doesn't feel like it," as she gave my cock a squeeze.

David shifted in his seat causing his hairy leg to rub against my leg. The feeling of his hairy leg against mine felt so good, but this was getting me too horny to sit here much longer. I could feel my breathing become shallower, as I started to get sexually charged up.

We had very little clothes on between the three of us, and the couch was feeling really tight. The summer heat and still air wasn't helping either. We turned our attention back to the TV and sat back drinking our beers. David stretched his arm along the back of the couch, behind my head. I could see his hand stretching out almost touching Carol's head. This guy had long arms.

I tried not to glance down at his body too much, but with his arm up like that his hairy armpit was exposed and I could smell his man scent. I was stiff as a board, but that can be blamed on Carol's kiss, playing with my nipple, and now stroking my leg.

It was now 11:30 and Leno was starting. Carol was still rubbing my legs, "Tony your legs are so soft and smooth, I love your smooth body, and I'm so glad you shaved all your hair off otherwise you would have a forest like David." At the same time she said this she reached across me, took her hand and rubbed it through David's chest hair.

David kind of chuckled and looked at me, "You shave your legs dude? Why?"

Carol was more drunk than I thought, "So he can wear his pretty little panties, isn't that right baby?"

I was dumbfounded "what? I shave because you think it's sexy." I was pissed that she exposed me.

Carol gave me her pouty lips and started to rub my cock again, "Come on baby don't worry about David he figured it out when I folded all the girls clothes and no man's tidy whities. He doesn't think it's a big deal at all, right David?"

David turned a bit towards me and said "No not at all. I think you have a great relationship and wearing clothes that make you comfortable is part of it then who am I to argue. Besides, you've opened up your home to me you should feel free to walk around in anything you want. I'm totally cool with it."

Carol turned my head so that we could look into each other's eyes, "See baby, you don't have to hide it, go slip on your panties rather than these gym shorts, be comfortable, pretty please." She was slurring her words a bit and was acting like an innocent little girl rather than the bad ass Dominatrix.

I was sitting there frozen, not knowing what to think, I was busted and nobody cared. I got up excited to wear panties again. I ran to our room and there was a sheer g string with black lace around the waist. Carol called from the living room, "Put on the pair I left on the bed, I didn't put them away yet."

I pulled off my shorts and pulled up the panties, grabbed my beer, and went back into the room. Carol patted the couch again, "See, much nicer don't you think David?"

I wasn't expecting any criticism from David but he looked me up and down, "Looks like you shave your cock hair too, that's hot. I could never get Laura to let me shave or to shave her pussy. Smooth is so much better looking, and tasting." He gave a wink to Carol on that one.

I sat back between them and we watched the Leno show. I noticed David kept his leg against mine the rest of the night. We got up after the show, turned off the lights, and headed for bed. We went into our room and I expected Carol to shut our bedroom door. Instead, she just kept walking in the room as she pulled off her top and shorts then crawled on the bed.

I was already lying on the bed and was about to slip off my panties when I asked her "Aren't you going to get the door? David may walk by our room and see us naked?"

Carol kissed me, grabbed my cock, and rubbed it through the g string. "After seeing you all prettied up do you think David cares what or whom he sees? You were right about our privacy, but fuck it, it is too damn hot and if he sees who cares." She was just drunk enough to wave this all off. I hope she we don't regret this in the morning.

She was now licking my ear, pulling on my cock, "Besides, maybe you'll get lucky and see his cock, I bet it's nice and big, and squirts lots of cum. Wouldn't that be hot to be fucking and have him sneak into our room and shove his cock in your mouth?"

She was so drunk, but still she always knows what to say to distract me into another fun game. Carol started to suck my nipples, getting them really hard. I lifted up my ass and was about to pull my panties off when she stopped me, "No, leave them on, I want you dressed up. Here put this on for me," as she pulled my sheer see through bra out from under her pillow and started to put it on me.

I forgot about the door being wide open, but we were still whispering. Once I had the bra on she really started to work my tits. She pulled herself on top of me and ground her pussy against my cock "That's my little girly bitch. You like being my girl don't you?" She pinched my nipples and rubbed her wet pussy all over my cock, soaking my panties.

I was losing control and getting caught up in the sex, moaning louder and louder, "Yes, yes, I'm your little sissy girl, fuck me like the cum slut I am." That might have been too loud but I didn't care.

Carol got up, reached over to the side of the bed and pulled out a dildo. No strap on? "I'm going to fuck you baby, I'm going to take this cock and shove it in your pussy."

She had me turn and get on all fours. She pulled the g string out of my ass before I felt the cold lube being worked into me. Then I felt the head of the dildo being pushed into me. I so love the first penetration now. "Ya, that's it take my cock bitch."

She started working more and more of the dildo in me. She slowly moved it in and out of my hole. She pulled the dildo all the way, added some more lube to my hole, and then slowly worked the lube back into my ass. Usually I am on my back with her on top of me and her dildo strapped to her waist, but this was a different angle and felt really good.

Carol started a nice rhythm of fucking me. "Feels good doesn't it baby, bet you wish it was a real cock? I bet you wish it was David's cock?" At the mention of David's name my cock flexed and bounced against my stomach.

Carol noticed this and continued, "Does my cum slut want a real cock in her tight little pussy? Does she want David's cock to fuck your tight little pussy? Tell me you want a real cock baby; tell me you need to be fucked by a man? Tell me you want David to come fuck you, that you need David's big cock to fill you up with his hot cum?"

Oh god the pressure on my prostate and her taunting me was too much, "Yes, god I want a real cock to fuck me, I want David's cock in me, feel him grab my hips and shove his big hard cock in my sissy pussy." My head slumped forward in defeat. I was ready to shoot as my confessions spilled out of me.

Carol pulled the dildo out of my ass. I thought that I had blown it with my confession. Did I take it too far? Did she force the confession out of me so that she could leave me? Was I no longer man enough for her, knowing that I wanted to be fucked by a man, by David? I felt a sense of loss and disappointment.

Just then I felt the bed shift and then big strong hands grabbed my hips from behind. The dildo was being replaced, as I was filled back up with a warm hard cock. My head went up in shock, and pure lust, as David grabbed onto my hips firmly and rammed his cock all the way in my ass. His balls slapped against my balls as his hips made contact with my ass. My head slammed down into the pillows as I lost my balance and my arms buckled under me. The feeling was incredible. His hairy legs pressed against my legs and ass.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me." I screamed and moaned into the pillows, filling our bedroom with sounds of pure pleasure.

Carol climbed on the pillows in front of me. She lifted my head so that she could get her pussy under my face, and then she shoved my face into her pussy. "I knew you wanted a cock, feels great doesn't it baby. You like that cock fucking you don't you? Now eat my pussy, clean me all up."

I whimpered like a bitch and started to lick and suck Carol's pussy. This was a freshly fucked pussy and this was not my cum. It tasted great, even familiar. Carol ground her pussy into my face, "That's it baby eat David's cum out, he fucked me good before you got home. When he saw your panties we had a great talk, he's always wanted to fuck a sissy slut. How does his sissy pussy feel David?"

David was long dicking me, and since he fucked my wife not long ago, I figured it was going to take some time before he comes again. I felt a slap on my ass from his big hands, as I muffled, "Mmmmmm" into Carol's pussy.

I heard David from behind me, "This is so hot, you are so fucking sexy in your bra and panties. I can't believe you are taking my dick like such a slut, damn nice. You are so tight and hot. I've always wanted to stick my cock in a guy's tight hole and breed him like a slut. You like that don't you sissy, you like my dick fucking you? You're going to suck my cock and lick my balls too?"

Another slap on my ass followed by a, "Mmmm. Yes. Fuck me David; I need a man to fuck me, fill me with your man juice. I'll suck your cock. I love your cum, it tastes so good." I screamed out before I let my face fall back onto Carol's sloppy pussy.

Carol's body started to shake as she held my head tight to her pussy and started to cum, "Oh god you guys are so hot. YES. Yes, Fuck him David, fuck his sissy pussy hard. OOOHHH!!" She came hard forcing a flood of David's cum, and hers, to rush into my mouth. I sucked and lapped up every creamy drop.

David rammed his cock hard and deep into me, and held me tight. I could feel his cock flare bigger, stretching my ass even more, as he shot his load deep in my ass. At some point I must have cum in my panties, but I didn't care. David pulled out of my ass and moved to lie between us. Carol and I both snuggled into his chest as he put an arm around each of us.

Carol and I kissed across David's hairy chest and whispered, "I Love You" to each other.

I ran my face in David's chest hair enjoying the soft hair against my cheeks. I rubbed my face down his chest and stomach until I reached his dripping cock. I didn't think twice about where his cock had been, and thankful for the way I keep myself clean. A large drop of cum was seeping from its tip. I sucked his cock into my mouth.

I gently reached out my tongue and touched it to the tip of his cock head. I pushed my tongue into the clit at the tip of his cock. I swirled my tongue in his clit searching out his dripping cum. I sucked out the last few drops of creamy cum from his cock.

I looked up and there was Carol's face next to mine. She looked at me lovingly as she watched me suck David's cock. Then she leaned forward so we could share his cock. We started to lick and suck his cock and balls together. Our tongues locked together around his cock, as we kissed each other, and David's cock.

I felt a hand on my back gently rubbing as I heard David's voice, "Ya that's it suck my cock, lick those balls. You two are so hot sucking on my cock." Carol and I kissed with the top of David's cock in our mouths, running our tongues all over it, and in each other.

My hand was rubbing up and down David's hairy legs. He was so manly. I put my nose to his crotch and inhaled deep, smelling cum and pussy. Yes, Carol was here for sure, mmmmm, and it smelled so good.

Carol looked at me and said, "Tastes good doesn't it, fresh cum from a nice cock? You look so good with that cock in your mouth. Get him nice and hard baby I want him to fuck me again and you can lick us both."

I was determined to get this cock hard, and it was coming up just fine. We all shifted around on the bed, Carol on all fours with David ready to fuck her from behind. I was on my back, under Carol, looking up into her dripping pussy watching as David's cock was slowly being pushed into her dripping pussy.

I reached up and massaged his hairy balls. His balls were hanging so low I barely had to lift my head to start licking them. David was all the way in Carol's pussy now and he held still while I sucked his balls. Then he pulled out, pointed his cock down, and shoved his pussy coated cock in my mouth. I sucked it as far as it would go, running my tongue all over the shaft. He pulled out of my mouth and shoved it back into her pussy.

He alternated back and forth a few times before Carol told me to get up from under her and stand behind David. I felt disappointed, like I was being punished again. When will I learn? Carol, the dominatrix that she has grown to be, gave me my orders, "Now get down and lick his hairy ass you sissy slut."

I didn't have to be told twice. I got down between David's cheeks and pulled them apart. David stayed still as I drove my tongue into his hairy hole. I licked up and down his crack, in and around his hole. I darted my tongue in and out, tongue fucking him. I loved the feeling of his hairy ass cheeks pressing against the sides of my face. I was so horny for this hairy man.

David must be really enjoying since Carol screamed out, "Yes Tony keep doing what you're doing. David likes it his cock keeps swelling up. Lick his little hole baby."

She looked at David, "You like that don't you? You like your ass played with? I can tell you want more? You need more don't you David?"

David dropped his head in defeat. I know that feeling, that sense of losing all inhibitions so that you can reach that mind blowing orgasm. David whimpered, "Yes, I want more. It feels so damn good. I want to feel more."

I could tell David was getting close to shooting his load as he started thrusting into Carol's pussy. David's ass muscles tightened up on my tongue. Carol shouted back to me, "Fuck him baby, he wants a cock in his ass. Fuck him while he fucks me. Shove your cock in his hairy ass. Pay him back for fucking you."

I dropped my panties to the floor. I quickly reached for the bottle of lube. I was on the bed behind David, grabbing onto his hips like he did to me. I pointed my cock head to his wet hole, squirted lube down the crack of his ass, and pushed in slightly. I left a lot of spit on his hairy hole and the added lube made it just slippery enough to make a comfortable first penetration.

David let out a moan when the tip of my cock pushed just inside his wet hole, "Oh ya fuck me you sissy slut, show me you can still fuck like a man, shove your cock in me, and rape my ass."

Without needing any more encouragement, I shoved forward past his sphincter muscle, slamming about half of my 6 inch cock into his tight hairy hole. It was so hot and tight I had to stop before I came. I let David adjust to my cock. I looked down and watched as my cock pulled slowly out of his hairy hole.