Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers

David's ass lips were stretched around my cock. I could see his skin stretch as I slowly pulled my cock out of his ass. His ass hair was wet and covering my cock. I pushed my cock back into his tight hole, not stopping until I was pushing deep into his ass cheeks.

I was mesmerized watching David's ass succumb to my penetration. I pulled out and pushed back in again and again. We got a rhythm going. I pulled out of David tight ass as he would pull out of Carol pussy, and then we both slammed down hard as Carol pushed back, meeting our thrust, forcing a really good hard fucking motion.

The sounds of our sweaty skin slapping at each other, along with the smell of our sex was intoxicating. We only lasted a few minutes before we all came with mind altering orgasms. I was filling David's ass with my cum, as he was filling Carol's pussy with his man juice. Carol was shaking and grinding her pussy against David's cock as she rocked herself to another orgasm.

David and I rolled to the side at the same time, collapsing onto the bed.

Carol gave David a big wet kiss, and then she turned and gave me one. I was too far gone to be jealous. Then I was really caught off guard when David pulled me to him and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I melted in his arms.

Carol hugged us both from behind and said, "So hot. You two guys kissing, fucking, and sucking is so fucking hot."

We were all hot and sweaty from the heat, and the heated sex. But we still managed to fall asleep in each other's arms from complete physical and sexual exhaustion.

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers