All Comments on 'Wife and I Surprise Bi!'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cgyguy22cgyguy22about 6 years ago
Great Story

What a fantastic story. I'd love to experience the same thing with my wife.....but she's not into same sex or definitely not me and bi sex......too bad.

I'd love to hear more about your adventures....at least I could read about all the fun, if not experience it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Bi sex is the absolute best when an audience is present

Love guy/guy sex when i get to watch. Even better if a gf and i are also going at it. Bi-sex is the best. Xoxoxoxoxox Annette

literalvirginliteralvirginabout 6 years ago
Foursome

I loved it! Had me hard the whole time. Maybe a sequel with all 4 of them meeting up regularly to have an all holes foursome?

Leroi123Leroi123about 6 years ago
WOW!

One of the hottest stories I've ever read! I like the idea of the two men dancing together as a warm-up. Keep up the good work!

FredWearsTightsFredWearsTightsalmost 6 years ago
So horny reading tihs and envious

Almost too horny to complete reading... love it love it love it...

While my wife and I keep ourselves to ourselves sexually as we're close, we do both fantasize about same sex and talk about it sometimes when we have sex. We sem to be focussing on my bisexuality lately. I'm rather cock hungry lately, all aided when I have nothing but a pair of sheer to waist tights on and a raging hard on... She said she'd love to see a GIF of two guys rubbing cocks and cumming together.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot topic

Bisexual stories with married couples keep me coming back for more. Ask my wife she loves to get it going and back off to watch. Later she will get me to finish her off as she teases me about how she can get me to suck enough cock for both of us. She cums harder after I suck cock and share his cum with her

loveloverloveloveralmost 6 years ago
Very powerful

I got just beyond p 1... Too good, I’ll finish another night. Nice characters, write more!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 5 years ago
This is my wife’s fantasy!

This is my wife’s fantasy! I never dreamed I would even consider reading a story like this much less be actually considering this for ourselves. My wife started a couple years ago role play during sex. She always starts with me eating her pussy then a guy comes in and starts rubbing his cock all over me. And naturally it ends up in my mouth, down my throat, and up my ass. By then she’s cuming all over the place. Now she keeps telling me during sex, your ready for a real one aren’t you. My answer is yes please bring one home. So...I can keep dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot Story....

.... however, I don't think the guys would have accelerated the action quite so fast, let alone in public. I've known guys who will suck and fuck other guys but no kissing (that's too gay lol). It's hard to believe a couple would advance so fast into bi-sex when they had hardly talked about or considered in the past. In any event, it was hot; and I would have liked to hear more about what the ladies did and if the "couples" swapped sometime during the night or later on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my fantasy also

Great story! this is also my fantasy, for my wife and i to meet a bi guy, and let her enjoy watching him and i! would love to have her watch us guys make out, undress each other, suck each others cock, then watch as he fucks me and fills me with his man cream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heart Warming

I found your story heart warming, the married couple had both been so bi curious their whole lives and neither had ever acted on it, But both were put into a situation that they could be truthful about it with each other. Both seemed very happy with what the other was about to experience, and it was enjoyed by all. As it should be

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is such a hot story. You are obviously a kindred spirit as you hit all of my high points. Thank you. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... "I could still feel Tom's semen dripping between my thighs... I felt slutty and oh so proud of my accomplishments tonight." Tom was getting ready to leave when sissy Brad felt a pang of sorrow and regret. "Where are you going stud?" he asked Tom in his best sexy girl voice. "Headed home sweetie, why, does my baby girl want more?" "Yes" he panted like a bitch in heat. "Please take me with you and make me your woman." "What are you saying?" cried Patty. "This was just one night Bradly, just or fun. You can't be serious about going with him." Fear was in her eyes. Bradly was only slightly taller than Patty and almost as slim. He simply picked up the dress she had discarded and put it on. "Come on stud" Bradley purred looking up into Tom's eyes with desire. "Fuck yeah" Tom replied slapping his new slut on the ass. "Oh you big strong man, I can't stop you for spanking or fucking me or making me suck your big fat cock with my dirty slut mouth. You're too strong and you will just put me in my place and have your way with me!" Then turning to Patty he said, "Sorry Patty, but I now know who I am thanks to you and your imagination. Don't be a pouty bitch, this was your idea and I'm going all in as a bottom gay submissive slut with my man Tom. I'll divorce you ASAP and try to be fair with you. But don't forget I can be a vindictive bitch if I don't get my way. So long you stupid, stupid skank." Patty wailed and cried, but Bradly was a true fag and he was gone. She was all alone. Nobody knew, but if they did, nobody gave a shit about one idiotic bimbo slut who was too dumb and pathetic to keep her man.

1mbibry1mbibry4 months agoAuthor

Wow! My little story seems to have struck a nerve!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1mbibry@1mbibry
Typical middle aged bi-curious (and often more than a little cock-hungry) married man.