Wife and I Surprise Bi!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
784 Followers

"God that's HOT!" Patty said, as she and Lisa returned. They were now both wearing only a towel. "We decided to take a quick shower. The shower stall is amazing! Multiple shower heads and a steamer... you boys should take one too!" she said.

Tom looked down at me. "I think she's right. Would you care to join me?" he said.

"I'll lead the way" I said as I took his hand and walked him past the ladies and towards the bedroom and shower. I paused and kissed my wife passionately before continuing towards the bedroom. We stopped when we reached the bed and I again pulled Tom in close to me.

I felt his warmth as his body pressed up to mine. We embraced once again and soon our hands were exploring every part of each other's bodies. I caressed his cock with my left hand as my right tickled a nipple. We kissed passionately as I began to stroke his manhood. All I could think of was how I needed to free his manhood and put my mouth around it.

Tom began to unbutton my shirt. I stepped back a step so he'd have room. He pulled my shirt off of my shoulders and tossed it carelessly. He unbuckled my pants and sat down on the bed as he pulled my trousers to my knees. My cock sprang free slapping Tom across the cheek splattering some of my goo on his cheek and nose. I leaned down, licked my splatterings off his face and kissed him as he pushed my pants to my ankles. Soon my cock was in Tom's mouth and I was in heaven. He washed my cock-head with his tongue as he sucked my pre-cum. He licked the shaft as his hand tugged at my balls. I was enjoying his attentions to much and I knew I needed to get him naked before he made me cum.

I pulled him up again and kissed him deeply. I could taste myself on his tongue and in his mouth. I was overcome with desire. I nearly tore his shirt off and then dropped to my knees to remove his trousers and free his manhood. I unbuckled his belt and began to pull his slacks downward. His cock began to come into view as I continued. I situated myself so that I'd be able to catch his cock with my mouth as it sprang free. Soon his cock was safely freed and inside of my mouth. It felt so hot. It felt hard, yet spongy. It was a strange and wonderful feeling. It felt so big in my mouth, and again so hot! I could smell his testosterone and manly aroma. He was intoxicating. I pressed my face forward and began to take him deeper into my mouth. His shaft was so smooth and oh, so hard. I felt my mouth become slippery as Tom leaked his pre-cum. I washed my tongue all around and underneath his helmet. I sucked as I stroked his remaining shaft with my hand. He began to push deeper into my mouth as my mouth and throat became ever more lubricated. He threw his head back and began to moan loudly...

"Oh GOD! This is soooo hot!" my wife squealed as she and Lisa walked into the room, both naked now, and visibly flushed. "You two are going to have to take that into the shower now because Lisa and I are going to be abusing each other on this bed now..." she said with a smile and a wink.

This time there was no question in my mind whether to continue with Tom or stay and watch Patty... Tom and I made a bee-line for the shower.

We stepped into the shower and soon had warm water sprinkling on us from all directions. We each grabbed some soap and a sponge and began to clean every crevice of each other's bodies. He was so strong and sexy. Neither of us possessed a perfect body, but we were certainly both attractive. I soaped and rubbed his chest and nibbled occasionally on a now hardened an extended nipple. He moaned in appreciation. Soon he was soaping and tugging at my cock. He dropped down again and sucked my entire manhood into his mouth and throat. I began to moan out loud in a demonstration of my appreciation!

Tom continued to minister to my cock as he tugged at my balls and began to soap up my backside. He rubbed my balls and swallowed my cock as he pushed the bar of soap up into my ass a little. I felt sooo good. I was practically wailing now. Soon his finger had replaced the soap and then a second finger. I was now shaking on my tippy-toes as his fingers found my prostate and I began to orgasm. I came like never before. I filled his throat with jet after jet of my man-milk. I continued to cum for what seemed like eternity. I've never before experienced a series of orgasms like that. I'm sure they heard me in the bedroom and maybe the lobby as I screamed out in ecstasy.

My feet soon returned to the floor and Tom slowly rose up. Looking in my eyes he paused as if to ask permission before kissing me again.

PERMISSION GRANTED!!

We locked into a full on throat-licking kiss. I licked and sucked as much of my sperm out of his mouth as I could. We continued as impassioned lovers as my body slowly recovered from the greatest orgasm of my life. Tom stroked and caressed my body as I calmed down and came back to a normal level of consciousness.

I reached between his legs and began to stroke his rock-hard meat. I wanted him inside of me again so badly. I desperately wanted to return the favor and give him an orgasm like the ones I just experienced. I continued to tug him and then I started to kiss my way down his body. I had a nipple firmly between my teeth as I tugged his cock causing him to moan loudly. Then he suddenly grasped my shoulders and turned me so that I was facing the wall. He stood me up and pushed my chest up against my hands on the wall of the shower, the water now running down my back. I felt his fingers invade my ass again, pushing right through my sphincter. God that felt surprisingly awesome! He grabbed my butt cheek as his fingers pushed an probed deeper and deeper, opening my sphincter as they moved. Again I was in heaven.

"Oh god! Fuck me Tom!" I cried "Fuck me now!"

I felt Tom arrange himself and soon the heat and thickness of his cock-head replaced his probing fingers.

It was a that moment that I realized that again, I had a raging hard-on myself! God. What another pleasant surprise!

Tom placed a hand on my shoulder and with his other hand he grasped his shaft and guided himself as he pushed. Soon I could feel his heat, his hardness, and his girth as his cock pressed past my sphincter. Oh it was such pleasant pain. He was not small, but I'd had some good sized butt plugs in there so I knew I could take him. He paused as he passed through my sphincter. Soon I was ready to take him deep so I began to move my butt back against his invader. God I felt good. I was taking all he had and the pain had turned into the most intense pleasure imaginable.

"FUCK ME TOM!" I screamed out again. "FUCK ME!"

He began to pound me like a jackhammer. He moaned and squealed a little himself as he began to unload his seed into my virgin ass. I felt his cock expand and become even more rigid. Soon these feelings were followed by warmth and slickness. He continued to pump an his cock slowly deflated. He had left me filled with his wonderful seed. I felt warm and wonderful in a part of me that had never envisioned this sort of feeling.

The girls began clapping as I turned to face Tom and we again embraced.

"Thank you" we both said softly to each other.

We stepped out of the shower as Patty and Lisa continued to clap...

"A standing 'O' for your standing 'O'!" Lisa joked. We all chuckled in appreciation.

All four of us went back out to the living room naked and sat down on the overstuffed furniture to catch our breath and sip a little more champagne. I could still feel Tom's semen dripping between my thighs as we talked. I felt slutty and oh so proud of my accomplishments tonight.

Patty and I eventually went to bed in the bed that hadn't been sullied, while Tom and Lisa got to know each other in the main bedroom.

Patty and I made love like newlyweds that night, and every night that trip.

That was all six months ago. We've since been back in our old ways in our conservative neighborhood but we know things now...wow, do we know things!

We kept in touch with Tom and Lisa and we returned last week for their wedding. Crazy world!

Who knew I'd ever sleep with a bridegroom the night before his wedding?

Saved his best man a fortune in hookers though!

1mbibry
1mbibry
784 Followers
12