All Comments on 'Wife and Sister in Law Cuckold Me'

by MissionaryStyle

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exactly what it says on the tin

I can appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No need to read this one. The title and tags says it all

St. Patrick’s Day eve. One more day and it’s Christmas on St. Paddy’s Day. Damn! I can’t wait to see this. I come and check the new stories every chance I get. More and more there just isn’t anything worth reading for days. Once in a great while there’s a story that is good. like Sbrooks' story yesterday. Most days, there’s not even one. I think I’ll save the legends' stories up and read one every morning. If there happens to be another good story posted, I’ll have two. That will get me halfway through next month with a great story every day.

Thanks for giving us the best day in the history of LW.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
I kinda liked it

The last paragraph doesn't jive with the rest of the story for me. The main guy just seems very confident and secure in his body and what he knows he can do and then he just falls into a totally cuckolding lifestyle? I don't buy it. He'd be willing and able to fuck other women if his wife and her sister weren't keeping him satisfied, even if he did get off on the cuck stuff.

The most insane part of this story were the prices for the damn club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear author

I will never read your jizzbucket tripe again

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
So Justgr8 or Major J.P. !

You made a comment in " Becoming Mrs Pleasure ' , I should be " throat punched " . Do you think you could do it one on one , in legally sanctioned environment with martial arts credentialed witnesses to ensure fair contest ?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ Justgr8

I really doubt you can. Internet hard men so rarely can walk their talk..

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ Justgr8

Have a nice day Major. Of course winners like you usually do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seven Years for This?

Probably should have just stayed away.Hey LSD! You sure talk a load of crap sitting behind your computer screen knowing nothing will ever come of it.Real tough guy.Putz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SORRY

When its not a BURN THE BITCH STORY the readers get so upset.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ last anon

Oh this is special case . Justgr8 has purported to give his real name here in Literotica yesterday along with his pic . If true, he's in my approximate age range and claims to have 20 plus years military experience. ( me too although just one tour ) . He previously also has said I deserve to be hit in throat by someone . I'm offering him a chance to step up and execute this desire directly if he's able , under the previous legal conditions indicated. .

He's been quiet . That's cool . Time will tell. He could kick my ass , that's cool too . It's been done before but not in years,and years by age comparable opponent. Trust me on that . I'm definitely beatable. I know many guys tougher then me , my age. None talk like him though. That's kind of what I'm counting on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her Gaylordy Shlongsuck, you'r pantys wett?

Go back to kindergarden wannabe taff puss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its never too late, . . .

to get help.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
its funny how many writers justify

a whore wife and a pussy WACC but if you like a btb story the world of cucks get mad

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

being humiliated and humiliating someone was not arousing at all. i dont see how people can get stiff watching or reading about it. i do not get you cuckolds at all.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Awwwww, did someone get under the skin of lordslamdog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- SORRY

You know that's not true, but yet you need to lie, or maybe you're just plain ignorant of the facts.

My observation over the years in this category is that most readers prefer some kind of consequence for bad behavior or reconciliation if warranted. Most dislike willing cuckoldry or humiliation. Watching my wife get fucked by others is not well received, no matter what you say anon. This may be a porn site, but personal morality still plays a factor in likes or dislikes. It's human nature, that is if you're human. From the comments on some of these stories that may be questionable. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think someone was wrong

It is definitely too late to help the author, the story or any of the characters in the story. Just bury it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: looking4it

Yes, I believe somebody did. Lately it seems his highness is getting riled up easily, must be the readers are getting under his skin. The thesaurus carrying scholar doesn't want to be challenged by the peons. Question is, what the hell is his lordship doing on a porn site, mucking with us lowly perverts.

MissionaryStyle, is this the best you can come up with after years in exile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Illiterate

I suppose it's admirable that someone with a second grade writing level would post a story online. But the story still sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonyous-no need to read this one.......

How right you are anon. Hopefully we'll have a good weeks reading material after tomorrow. Like you said, there are days when not one story is acceptable, at least to this reader. I won't even attempt to understand those that relish these cuckold tales, it's beyond my comprehension. I guess I wasn't cut that way, still like to think I got a pair. lol

No comment on story, not going to read it. Title and tags said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Suck!!!!

if anyone knows about sucking it's annony!!!! he and his wife have sucked so many cocks they won an award

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It seemed promising to begin with.

After four paragraphs your inability to write became too obvious. I can ignore poor narrative to an extent, but when you can't be bothered to learn even the basics of dialogue, I cannot be bothered to read.

Why not learn to do it for real? It doesn't cost anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another ridiculous story

Even for fiction this was just ludicrous! Given that these people's entire lives are all about sex, it's amazing that they can even get dressed in the morning to go to work. His wife and sister-in-law obviously enjoy humiliating him but what is he getting out of the deal? The Club and most of their actions are so silly that I had to laugh. What kind of special idiot spends $10,000 on a membership to a sex club? The sick puppy kind I guess. They have no lives. This was just awful writing and the story was laughably bad. It's getting the low score it deserves.

1 star

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
You can't write

You have no concept of the english language. I couldn't read it.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional!

-Thanks, I am happy you enjoyed it!

<P>

NO! Have you seen a book or story that has that? No1. Why? Because it's fucking stupid!

<P>

"Thanks, I am happy you enjoyed it!"

<P>

BTW, the story itself was as bad as your grasp of the English language.

deadonedeadoneabout 7 years ago
The very concept is bad

Wait was there a concept? -I think there was but shit if I can find it

you have multiple people in a room yet no clue as to who is talking!

the only why this "story" can work is with brain dead people

do yourself a favor: delete the story from the web site, and then lose the password to the user account

Rw43Rw43about 7 years ago
Got to admit that I skipped 90% of the story

And doubt that I missed anything of interest.

The writer has to try to relate to the reader, or at the very least, try to give the reader a reason to relate to the writer. You did neither.

Your intro killed my interest.

The little I skimmed kept me convinced.

And your ending told me to make sure I'm not here when you get ready to bless us with another uninspired, unedited "another story."

I hate to be so negative, but I don't have enough time to find something positive in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the warning.

I won't read any more of your stuff. I appreciate you being man enough to fess up to more of this stuff coming.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Sad example of a man.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Ok, another story you said

I'm waiting for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If your wife sister inlaw want to keep fucking larger cocks tell them you want see them take one in their cunts ass huge one down their throats.tell the guys to them hard and tell them to destroy their 2 bottom holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She wasn't his sister-in-law long

About as long as it took him to get a divorce. Why would any man stay married to a woman that doesn't care about her health or safety? The women probably have every disease known to man. Even a stupid husband divorces her before she brings home some nasty thing that he CAN'T divorce. Badly thought out drivel.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Drank

We both drank our drinks. That was the most literate sentence in this entire atrocity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Secret sub

I often wank about fucking my sister inlaw

And being cucked by her and my wife, must try this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Total cuck!

I feel sorry for John. I felt he went into the club to keep their relationship going. Think about it if he stayed home his wife would drift farther away from him. John was really a good guy, and his wife and SIL would throw him some old dried bones to keep him happy. If John only knew theirs ladies willing to please him and only him as a true partner in life. Wish John would hire. 8 huge cock guys to fuck wife and sil for a week, as he worked to get divorced papers ready. No guy as nice as John should be treated so hurtful by two diseased whores. John, don’t worry your wife and sil will end up living alone covered in diseases.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A prefect example of the mental illness that surrounds this issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I got to fuck my wifes younger sister with approval as i gave approval for my wife to fuck other guys. She was smaller thinner and almost flat chested and blonde. I enjoyed her tight box and filled her many times with my cum

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I will never understand why anyone finds something like this to be amusing or entertaining.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Where is the problem? He's either going to a madhouse because he's mentally ill or to the divorce court because he's a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inventing new dialogue rules is arrogant and dismissive of your reader. It was unreadable, because you were never clear whether you were reading dialogue of not.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Just another cuck led by his dick. Gees, can't folks find something oriiginal for once?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of idiot writes dialogue like this?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story, not sure why everyone is being so mean? You don’t like it, keep it to yourself. Show some class.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but if I was the husband I would close all the joint accounts, and tell my loving wife to get Mr big dick to pay her bills, as he is sooo much better than me, no pay no play becomes no play no pay....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous