Wife and Sister in Law Cuckold Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Laura, was looking splendid, her tanned skin and blonde hair going great with the golden fig leaf bikini. But her taller sister? She looked divine, with her paler, tattooed skin barely covered by the fig leaves. I could clearly see the tattoos on her legs and inner thighs and her stomach. I could not take my eyes off her, and my wife punched me in the arm.

-Hey buster, look at your wife a little too.

I went to her and hugged her and kissed her head a bunch: -sorry sweet heart, but I normally don't see her like this.

They both laughed at me then. My fig leaf thong was hovering a little before me cause I had a half erection and the things were not really designed for someone with an erection. Their laughs did not help things, but I closed my eyes and concentrated and it mostly went away, my thong fitting me again.

The attendant asked us to please enter the party. He moved some of the rope clothes away to let us go into the rest of the house. As we walked in I took a good look at my wife and sister in law exposed asses. My sister in law had some roses tattoos in her butt cheeks I didn't know about.

Turns out there was a small drinking party before the orgy. We had arrived a little late and thus missed the opening speech, according to Laura, who said she had done it in purpose cause she could not stand speeches.

We were in the house big reception room. It was a two floors space cause the staircase connecting to the second floor was there. And each floor was taller than a normal floor, so it was a tall room. It wasn't that big and it connected to the front door, which was closed.

There were a couple of barmen on one corner. I went to grab some drinks while I checked out the people attending. Most people were very attractive, even the slightly out of shape guys and girls were still really good looking in their golden fig leaves thongs and bikinis. There were mostly white people, a few black couples and a latino couple in a corner. A hot black woman caught my eye. She was almost my size and had huge tits. She had a small afro and kept some jewelry on her. We made eye contact and she just laughed and then blew me a kiss. I kept her in mind. The barmen also were wearing the omnipresent thongs -later I would learn people volunteer and rotate as barmen, who are mostly only needed at the start of the sessions, so they would not miss out on the orgy later-. The drinks were all ready and only needed serving, so I grabbed a beer can for me, and a couple of bottles of vodka lemonade for the girls.

As I went back to the girls I noticed they were chatting with a guy who had a bigger fig leaf on his thong. Oooh yeah, one of the big dicked guys, obviously.

My wife was playing with her finger on the guy's abs, and she was laughing. As I approached, her finger slipped in the thong and started pulling it lightly, trying to get the guy's penis free. My sister in law was looking at this with her arms crossed and one hand on her mouth, laughing. It was clear my wife was the naughtier of the two, and my poor sister in law was shocked at her sister antics.

-Hey girls, who is the guy?

Both girls turned around. Laura had a huge smile and Aurora was actually blushing and nervous. My wife did not let her finger go from the thong, pulling it a little from time to time as she spoke.

-Hey John, this is Alan. He is one of the big dicked guys they brought in for us. He is ten inches, twice as big as you, you know? We are deciding if he is going to fuck me or my sister first.

John extended his hand. He was a pretty laid back white dude. He had a shortly trimmed blonde beard dude.

-John, I hope you have no problem with me fucking your girls here, right?

-Nah man, I've watched my wife get fucked before. It's cool. Or actually, it's very hot.

-Oh wait, you are the guy who wants to find his sister in law and fuck her. And you are the sister in law! Wait here, we have something for you two. Laura, your finger, please?

My wife let go of her finger and pouted. John went away towards the barmen, spoke to them, and they handed some things to them. One of them was a piece of paper, which he read and then discarded. He then came back. We were silent while we watched his trip back and forth.

-Here- He extended his hands to me and my sister in law. In each there were two collars. Each had two little boxes in them, each box had a little light on the side, and one of them had vents on it.

-Put them on around your necks. Let the boxes to the sides so they don't bother you. The lights are infrared and pretty easy to pick up in the security cameras. Oh don't worry, we don't have tapes after each party, and even then they are low resolution enough so nobody can be identified. But apart from security, you two will be followed around making sure John fucks a girl after entering a room and before leaving searching for Aurora.

Aurora and I gave each other an ironic smile as we put on the collars. John reached and pressed a button.

-Please don't take them off. The security person will later report to your wife whether you two kept up your side of the bargain. They have a little speaker in them that will inform John when he can leave a room.

Laura didn't like the sound of this: -I expected something more enforceable, you know?

John replied: -We don't have that many volunteers, and we don't like non club members hanging around the orgy. The only non member is a photographer. He goes around and will not take photos if you don't ask him to. So this is our best effort.

-Huh. -Laura kept pouting- I will be very cross with you, John, if you just run around searching for Aurora -Laura didn't think Aurora was in on this-.

John went away without saying goodbye. Laura had forgotten about him and was just waving her admonishing finger at me.

We then drank our drinks. Aurora complained that hers was too strong, but when I offered to switch, she said she needed a strong drink and drank it all in one gulp. We all went to the bar with her and accompanied her as she drank her second vodka lemonade. We all were looking around at the couples and the guys in the bigger leaf thongs.

As Aurora was finishing her second shot a warning sounded through the sound system -which I just noticed had been playing soft music until then-

-The orgy can begin now. Just go to one of the rooms or just there in the foyer and get fucked.

We watched as the couples started going away to the rooms. Most were accompanied there by one of the big dicked guys in their bigger thongs. Then the box in my neck made a sound.

-John, please accompany your wife. You cannot get away from her until she is being fucked and comes.

-Ok- I replied instinctively. I didn't know if my box had a microphone. Then Aurora's box spoke.

-Aurora, please go to a different room.

Aurora didn't reply. She just waved us goodbye, saying 'seeya' and left.

Laura waited until Aurora was away, then grabbed me and we went for the room further away from where Aurora went. We entered. There was only one couple deciding on the logistics with the husband and two other guys in big leaf thongs. Laura just went to her knees in front of the closest one, moved the leaf out of the way, grabbed a cock that was probably nine inches and started sucking.

I spoke to the box, hoping there was someone paying attention

-So that's my wife sucking a cock...can I go now?

The box answered a few seconds later: -No. Please inform me when she has an orgasm. Then you can go.

Well I could always lie but...right now she was sucking a cock. She loves sucking cocks but she ain't gonna get an orgasm from that.

Luckily the other husband was an enterprising guy and he started to remove Laura's bikini. His wife, having lost one of the big dicked guys she wanted, just grabbed the other one, took him to the bed and started kissing him and eventually riding him. Meanwhile, his husband, a latino guy younger than me, decided to go for my wife's thong, and my wife cooperated. He put a hand on my wife's pussy, and deciding she was wet enough, made a move to enter her.

However my wife decided otherwise, and stood up, put herself on four legs, and started sucking on the other husband cock. The guy didn't mind this change of plans and started enjoying his blowjob while he looked at his wife. I looked at her and she was still riding, uttering some non sense about how good that cock felt and how big it was.

When I looked back at my own wife, she was frozen in place, holding a cock on her hand, while the guy behind her fucked her slowly. After some moments of silence, she managed to yell 'Oh this cock is so good, John! It's so big', and eventually started sucking again. She was covered in sweat, and the guy behind her was grabbing her ass with both hands, moving it slowly but firmly back and forth on his cock.

Laura then shivered a little and started yelling while the other cock was still in her mouth. I assumed she had come. Told it to the box.

-Ok I think you can go search for your sister in law now. Said the box.

I exited the room and walked to the center of the foyer. I saw Aurora, she was just giving a handjob to Alan, but she was still in her thong. Her bikini was gone and Alan was calmly caressing one of her tits. I called her.

-Aurora! let's go!

She just stood up, kissed Alan on the cheek and came with me. I took her by the hand and we searched for an empty room. We found one immediately, two rooms to the right of the one where I had left Laura.

I heard the box say -hey was this legal? oh well you found each other, you may take off the collars-.

We just tore away our thongs and started kissing each other. I put my mouth on her big tits and tried to put as much of them as possible inside. She pushed me to the bed and just rode me, her pussy swallowing my cock in one movement.

I grabbed her tits as she jumped on my cock. We yelled a lot, and I pushed my pelvis to meet her own pushes on me. In a matter of minutes we were both coming. She came first, and she collapsed on top of me and started to kiss me passionately as she recovered from her spasms.

I came moments later, filling her vagina with my semen. We kept kissing me through my orgasm and a couple of minutes afterwards, as we were culminating several years of secretly lusting for each other.

She then became kinky and put a finger inside her vagina, grabbed a little of semen, and put it in her mouth, as she smiled. She then kissed me again and I could taste myself.

-You are a little too bitter- Aurora said. Then she kept kissing me and caressing me.

-I think it is time we go look for Laura and join in the fun.

I had wanted to fuck her again, but maybe I could get to fuck some other wives too. So we stood up. Aurora grabbed some paper towels that were left in the room and cleaned herself from my semen a little. Then she did the same for my penis. Then we took off the useless collars with the boxes.

-Ok, ready, let's go.

She grabbed my hand and she dragged me skipping, like a little kid, to the room my wife was. We entered and saw that Alan was there, and he had replaced the other husband as now my wife was sucking his gigantic cock. Laura just had a small part of Alan's ten inches cock in her mouth, and she was looking at Alan's eyes with lust, as the guy behind her pulled her ass to his cock slowly, Laura just mumbled her pleasure in groaning 'mmmfs'. The other couple had the woman being still penetrated by the same guy, while she hugged her partner and kissed him.

We stood frozen watching this scene. My penis came back to life and became rock hard. Aurora noticed and walked behind me as I stood frozen. She embraced me from behind and grabbed my cock and, ever so slowly, started to pump it. She started mocking me.

-Oh my, did you just get hard from looking at your wife getting fucked?

I stuttered: -It's ... it's pretty hot you ...you gotta recognize.

-Why don't you fuck me in front of Laura to get even? -With this she licked my ear softly.

She didn't release my cock and led me to a corner of the king bed. We still had penty of space even with my wife fucking next to us. Aurora just pushed me onto the bed, and went on her knees and starting sucking my cock.

Not a minute went on when Laura noticed, and she stopped sucking Alan. Without stopping bucking her ass against her lover behind she said.

-Aurora, no!

-Too late, sis, John and I fucked already.

-I don't care about that, but you are wasting your time. You could be sucking THIS cock. -Laura moved Alan's gigantic ten incher in front of Aurora. Her hand barely circled around his penis, and my wife didn't have small hands. It was really impressive.

-Aurora, give me John here and you play with Alan.

Aurora stood there motionless for a moment, then said -Ok John, we've played too much already- and she grabbed Alan by the hand. She signaled me to step out of the bed and pushed me to Laura.

Laura, who was in all fours getting fucked, grabbed on to me for support, embracing me while her face was just in front of me. She would grimace from time to time and groan constantly. She looked at me in the eyes and started talking really slowly.

-John, I hope you enjoyed my sister cause it is probably the last time you will ever, mmmm yeah keep doing that -she interrupted herself to talk to the guy fucking her- the last time you will fuck her. Now that she has really big dicks at her reach she won't be interested in you. You should look at her.

We turned to look at Aurora. She was licking the big mushroom head of Alan. She looked at us and smiled and then her tongue went around the big ball that was Alan's penis' head. She never stopped looking at me while licking, kissing and ultimately sucking -what little of that monster she could fit in her mouth-.

She stopped to say: -yeah John, I think we may play some other day but right now I am more interested in the big boys.

She stood up and stradled Alan. Meanwhile my wife was getting fucked while she hung her arms around my shoulders, and our cheeks were constantly came in contact from the slow fucking she was receiving. Even while getting reamed by another thick cock, my wife was concentrated on what her sister was doing.

Aurora opened her pussy lips with one hand and with the other, grabbed Alan's big cock. She put it in her entrance and slowly lowered herself. She looked up, and then closed her eyes while descending and absorbing that gigantic man meat.

-Oh this is so good- she said after a minute. She had just a little more than a half of Alan's cock inside. She opened her eyes and looked at me directly.

-John this is as deep as your cock got, and it is barely half there. And it is waaaay thicker, it feels much, much better. Sorry John but you are just not as goooooooOODOOOOOOHHH

Alan had just grabbed her tights and pushed her all the way down. Aurora started yelling and crying.

-Oh god that hurts so goood ooh my god oh my god aaaaaah- she babbled some more as she went through a way more powerful orgasm than the one I had given her not ten minutes ago.

Once she stopped thrashing about. Alan pushed her to one side. Aurora just stood there, and Alan got out from under her, grabbed her ass and lifted it to his penis, and started fucking her. Aurora just lied there, her tits moving rhythmically up and down as Alan forcefully fucked her. After a few moments, Aurora started reacting and she could only yell obscenities and grunts as Alan fucked the fuck out of her.

This made Laura jealous so she told the guy behind her -hey Chuck, start fucking me with more energy!-

Then Chuck -I guess- grabbed her ass and started moving it with fury over his cock. Laura let go of me and got in all fours trying to withstand the fury of her fucker. She also started talking, though more controlled than her sister.

-Oh ooooh John these guys cocks are sooo much better than yours.

She turned her head to look at me. Her whole body was moving but she managed to keep her eyes locked onto mine.

-Oh god John you don't even know. Oh god John you are fully erect watching your wife and sister in law fucking bigger cocks? You like this? I know I like it. We are gonna have to do this often, John.

It was true. I had a raging erection looking at this scene. Both my wife and my sister in law were being ravaged by huge cocks, the guys rocking their bodies and the girls just taking it, wriggling in pleasure, barely in control of their bodies.

Laura came out of a long orgams, then after recovering for half a minute, stood up, turned around and started sucking the huge guy behind her. His cock seemed slightly smaller than Alan, who kept fucking Aurora silly. Laura furiously sucked the cock, trying to put as much as possible inside her mouth. The guy must have been close to orgasm after such a long fucking of my wife, and in a minute he was yelling. My wife finished him with her tongue in the hole of his penis, so the semen fell in her cheeks and inside her mouth.

Then Laura did something I will never forget and that may be the hottest thing she ever did to me until that point. She grabbed me by the cock, pulled me to her, and then kissed me deeply. Her lips and her face had another man's semen -a man whom I did not even know the name of- and she was pushing her thick, salty semen onto my mouth with her tongue. It is one thing to have your wife kiss you after she has sucked your cock, but feeling the taste of another man in her mouth is just the best.

Aurora and Alan had stopped their fucking to look at us.

-That was so hot. We have to try, Alan-

With that, Aurora turned around and started sucking Alan's cock. Alan just looked at me with a smile and shrugged

-Sorry, bro- he said.

After some sucking, Aurora coaxed an orgasm out of Alan, and he came a ton of semen in Aurora's mouth. It was seriously a lot, as she showed it to me on her tongue and face.

She repeated her sister's trick. Grabbed me by the cock, then full kiss on the mouth, then she passed me a ton of semen to my mouth. The kissing lasted for almost a minute, and once we separated, my wife immediately started kissing me again, then licked my face looking for any remaining drop of semen.

-Hey Alan- she said -your semen tastes great!-

-Thanks, I am happy you enjoyed it!

The night was pretty long and I had to watch my wife and sister in law get fucked in all sorts of positions, by one, two, and three cocks at the same time. I had to clean semen off their bodies many times. It was all a blur, but I remember that, near the end, they asked me if I wanted to keep doing this. I had my penis still aching for release, so they started teasing me.

-If you say yes I will kiss your cock, John- said Aurora, her mouth hovering over my penis. I could feel her breath over it.

Laura got her head near my cock too.

-Don't be like that, sister. John, I will suck your cock even if you say no- She gave a short lick to the side of my shaft -but if you say yes, the blowjob will be better.

I just could not contain myself

-Just suck my cock and I will be game for whatever!

They both opened their mouths and grabbed my cock with their mouths sideways, each grabbing a side of my cock. They slowly moved up and down. This was more than enough for me and I came on the third pull. My cum jumped high and landed on top of my chest. Aurora grabbed some of the semen with her finger and gave it to me in my mouth. I just dutifully lapped it up. I had swallowed so much semen that night that swallowing mine wasn't a novelty anymore.

-Now that you came, are you sure you want to keep doing this?- My wife was making sure it was not just the high of sex that made me take this decision.

-Oh yes, I want to keep seeing you both get fucked silly.

With that we sealed the deal. My wife and sister in law kept fucking around and humiliating me, in private and even in public. From time to time I got to fuck them both, just so they restablished their dominance over me, but largely they fucked other guys most of the time. They would continually remind me how small my cock was, compared to other guys, and they eventually forced me to do even dirtier stuff than I had done that night, but that's for another story.

12