All Comments on 'Wife at Strip Joint Ch. 03'

by Mrs. Canyon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
what a wimp

He hubby is a big wimp...... she fucks everyone, steve dose her, but the hubby can't do steves wife. Another wife turns slut story. give hubby some balls so he can put an end to this either she quits or hubby leaves for ever

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Where is she heading?

This just a pimp and his whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Blah blah blah blah blah

You could have done something with this, but Steve's hypocrisy (I can fuck around, but don't you dare touch MY wife) and his inane acceptance torpedoed the story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I'm sure that the husband loves her, but

what man would listen to his wife being called a bitch and a whore and not get pissed off? At no point does the husband show any love or concern for his wife. No kissing, no "I love you," nothing but, lets get her cleaned up for the next guy.

And nothing should stop a husband from having a little piece of his wife, when she is so willing to share.

Whos in charge of this marriage, Steve, or the husband and wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
how hot

Any guy that would not like to have a wife that is a hooker is insane.

Each time you fucked her, you would get a rush knowing that you might get a disease, and you might not.

Think of how neat all the extra money would be. You would not even have to have sex with her any longer if you wished. You could use the extra money to wine and dine other women, maybe even get you a young mistress to live in a little hidaway pad somewhere.

All the while you could encourage your wife and tell her how much you love and cherish her. Most whores eat this shit up from their pimps.

Looks as if this lucky husband hasit made. After working all night, she still has enough caring for him that she sucks his cock, and puts him to sleep.

The husband needs to introduce a little S&M to the relationship too, maybe black an eye or break her jaw once in awhile just for the hell of it, for her being such a slut.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wish I had a wife like that

I find your stories wildly erotic, I would love to have a wife like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No attachment between the "partners"

Why the hell are they married?, they are completely detached. They should both go find someone to care for. And a couple of the silly fucks being funny about loving to guess it they had aids.....get real. On a personal note, can I park my CJ Jeep in her cunt, should fit after all that action.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
slut is a slut

well she is a working girl now and not a real wife anymore. AS for him if a guy called my wife a bitch or the other he'd lose his teeth if done in front of me. that the steve guy dose his wife and he dosen't get to do steves wife tells me he just should have said thats it and told his wife to lets go. so where is the next part to it

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

All those assholes could crawl into the canyon between this whore's legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous