All Comments on 'Wife at Strip Joint Ch. 04'

by Mrs. Canyon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS IS GETTING OLD STUPID

LOW LIFES AREN'T ALWAYS IN THE FRONT OF THE BUSINESS,HUBBY AND WIFES ARE AS BAD.SHE WHORING AND HE THE PIMP BOTH ARE DIRTBAGS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please see an editor

I don't mean to dump on this writer, but I see this problem all to often, and I'm only posting this publicly so that others may also learn.

You have a problem with pronouns. Either that or so much of what you designate as quoted dialog is really third person narrative you've enclose in quotation marks. Take for example the last two paragraphs. A quick and dirty edit follows.

I asked Steve, ?Maybe you should save some cum for your wife and not dump so much into my wife.?

He said, "It's okay. My wife is on the rag, and she knew I wanted to fuck Tracy some more. She actually told me to come on over to your place and fuck my newest whore.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Different View Of Sexual Expression

The comments Re: Mrs. Canyon are not completely fair.

1.) Comments about the use of the English language are acceptable but language and its use are very fluid and subject to changing societal norms. It is important that stories are easily understood and achieve the desired end which is entertainment and learning. Language is relevant but so is , the story, ease of reading, content and third person narrative. Mrs. Canyon and hubby please do not stop writing.

2.) We often see the use of the words "slut, whore, skank" and the like etc in erotic stories. Everyone who reads should be aware that even tho' these "negative meaning" words are included it does not arbitrarily conclude that the persons involved truly subscibe to the negative meaning. These words answer a deeper need to challenge society and the sexual standards forced upon normal everyday people. We often use these type of words to dig deep within ourselves to liberate the satisfaction needed to open ourselves to pleasure. One moment the word slut may be thrown at a partner who needs gangbangs to satisfy part of her sexual being but the very next day she can be wrapped in the arms of her husband or lover to the exclusion of all others. The word slut is used during the moments of sexual pleasure to heighten the response not to signify a husband's true opinion of his wife and her need for many sexual partners at once.

So give Mrs. Canyon a break. Her husband and herself seem to have a caring relationship that works. Isn't that what we are all seeking? Caring, loving and honesty which meet our own needs, however different that may be from anyone else's.

Sol

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
No love

well this part just shows no real love for his wife . All he wants is the money she can make by fucking other guys as dose the steve guy. think she needs to have a talk with her man to set some ground rules as he should be telling steve he gets to do his wife or thats it one for one

kat4funnkat4funnabout 9 years ago
I need to know more

Please continue Tracy. I love knowing how it all started.

tom_guesstom_guessalmost 6 years ago
My wife and I enjuyed your stories.

We both enjoyed and to be honest we both were turned on reading each event. Although my wife indicated the amount of sex you wrote about was truly more than she thought she could survive. She has enjoyed similar trysts but not with monies being involved. More the pleasure of the experiences were enough payment in her (and my ) mind. We do hope you write some more soon. Tom & Sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny

That was a great romp (in a world without jealousy and STD's.) But then wouldn't there be more competition driving the price down? Maybe not. Perhaps there aren't that many women who love sex that much. It does get messy.

Penisleeve2020Penisleeve2020almost 4 years ago
More please

P,

Lease write more.

Very enjoyable.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I did not like the story. I agreed with one comment made that the hubby did not care about the wife, he only cared about the money she made. She is a skank who had no problem fucking several guys each night she worked. No mention of STD's which are a real concern with such a whore wife. This is an abuse story but the wife seems to like being treated like a slut. I guess they are made for each other. It was a truly disgusting story. I gave it 2 Stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck enjoys film of his whore's activities.

JLM46JLM469 months ago

CHRIST you could be dead by now. I do wish there was more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous