All Comments on 'Wife at Strip Joint'

by Mrs. Canyon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
More crap

This story shoul be in fetish. Real men don't get off this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Prostitute

A wimp cuckold married to a prostitute. A marriage made in heaven. Why do you want to follow it with more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Start

Good story so far! It pushes most all the right buttons. Now we'd like to her evolution in tastes, look, lifestyle, etc. It'll be a great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
real good shit

got me hard dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Great story! By the end of it, I wanted to fuck your wife, too. It would be great to see a picture on your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No blackmail

The blackmail part messed the story up. It was not needed at all and the story would have done just fine without it. The story would have been better if all the actions of the night were planned ahead of time and both husband and wife consented to it all.

bigbeautifulbigbeautifulover 19 years ago
Suprising

I like it but I have to agree that the part of a supposed friend making your wife do it was kinda wrong in turning you on. Other than that itw as great. If you still want to talk email me back!

Toast.Toast.over 19 years ago
Editing

would've helped this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

Not bad at all, liked the innocent to slut story.

Would enjoy more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Editing

While the story was pretty good, the bad usage of the language really handicapped it. I kept thinking "What is the author trying to say here?" as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointment

Half-way thru I thought this was going to be the best erotic story I have ever read!

BUT, I didn't like the use of E or the fact that it was Steve who took advantage of her.

Those are my thoughts; others may not agree.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Cuckold is still cuckold

Pimping her, loaning her, letting her hook is still making you a shithead cuckold.

She fucks half the state you get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
we did that

Wow we use to go to a strip club and at end of night my wife played pool with no bra on teasing young guys when she bent over you could see her tits. End of night owner would ask if she could come in back and help him cash up. I knew they were fucking after a hour and half passed but my dick got hard. I drank while bar was closed I heard a waitress say tony was hung with a 12 " cock.she also after she told me this would bring one or sometimes two extra guys back there and after they had there way with my wife he let them out back door. I never seen any of this except what she told me. We did this for over a year. we loved it and i would fuck her later home in their cum. What a turn on.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worst

In LW, the very worst thing to read is " more to follow", or " to be continued ". Then you know that crap like this will keep coming.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I did not like the story. I agreed with one comment made that the hubby did not care about the wife, he only cared about the money she made. She is a skank who had no problem fucking several guys each night she worked. No mention of STD's which are a real concern with such a whore wife. This is an abuse story but the wife seems to like being treated like a slut. I guess they are made for each other. It was a truly disgusting story. I gave it 2 Stars

felmatfelmatover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I too have had fantasies about my wife being a stripper or exotic dancer, entertaining a customer in private booth, giving him a lap dance, then him fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous