Wife Becomes a KOA Slut

Story Info
A blue bred wife gets slutty.
6.8k words
4.24
138.9k
107
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do, there are no motel rooms left in Durango for tonight," Said Claire as she turned away from her cell phone and to her husband who was driving.

"Good question, maybe we should just keep driving to the next town," said Jimmy.

"The next town with real motels is Grand Junction, and its hours away."

"We should have made reservations." Jimmy said and immediately knew he would get scolded for making that statement. This was supposed to be a spontaneous weekend, no plans, just rolling with the punches.

"Jimmy! We are not planning, not reserving, we are going with the flow like a couple hippie kids. Like Bobby McGee.

"Okay, okay, you're right." Jimmy said then paused to think. "Which do you want, the front or backseat?"

"Didn't we pass up a KOA campground before we hit town?" Claire said with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe they have a tent or something we can rent?"

"It's worth a shot, let's go back." Jimmy was having a hard time meeting his wife's enthusiasm about their new found spontaneity. He was a creature of routine and liked to plan and plot, but he promised his lovely wife he would try really hard to "not be so stuffy," as Claire would put it. Jimmy's family didn't want him to marry Claire, they didn't like that she was such a free spirit, but really what they didn't like was that she was "trailer park trash," as his mother so elegantly put it. Jimmy always thought that her youth and beauty somehow intimidated them. They would really be against her if they knew that he met her at a stripper bar, and that she wouldn't even give him the time of day until he stuffed a one hundred dollar bill in her thong. Jimmy knew he couldn't get a gorgeous woman like her with his looks alone, he needed to show her that he had money and wasn't afraid to spend it on her.

Claire's folks were split on their acceptance of Jimmy. Mom loved him, or loved that he had money anyway. Dad was a different story, "He's not like us sweetie, can't you find a nice guy down at the factory where you work?" He didn't know Claire was a stripper either. "He's a wimp, my god you are almost as tall as him, and I bet you can bench press more than he can."

At first Claire thought of Jimmy as just one more rich guy who thought he could buy anything or anyone with his money. She had just been dumped when Jimmy came into her world. After several attempts at getting her to go out with him she finally accepted and her world would never be the same. She really did fall hard for Jimmy, and she was pretty sure that she would have fallen for him even without his money. Their first year of marriage was a time for both of them to adjust and make changes in their lifestyle. She had to leave the stripper life and all the drama that went with that. He had to learn to live with a woman who forced him out of his safe bubble from time to time, which he did and loved it. She had to get used to less sex and he had to get used to more.

Claire leaned over to Jimmy while he drove and put her head on his shoulder and her hand on his thigh. She playfully and quickly bit on his ear. "Maybe we can both sleep in the back seat." Early on in their marriage Jimmy proved to be in control of their sex life, they had sex when he wanted, weather she wanted it or not. Claire learned fast that her sex drive was stronger than his and she ALWAYS wanted it. Over the years she became less aggressive, she just waited for him. Sometimes she waited and waited. She had thought about a fling, there were plenty of interested guys around, but she knew it was too risky. She needed Jimmy, his money and the frills that went with it. Instead of sneaking around she found other things to do to occupy her mind, she volunteered at the old folks home, joined several women's clubs and slowly grew used to a mostly sexless life. She was comfortable with her life with Jimmy. Jimmy had no idea just how much he had tamed Claire, he had no idea just how wild she could get. What Claire didn't know was that Jimmy thought about her being wild very often, very often.

Claire and Jimmy walked into the KOA office; there was a line of people checking in. Jimmy stood in line while she looked around at the souvenirs and trinkets. When she looked up to see where her husband was she noticed two college aged boys in line behind Jimmy, and she noticed they were checking her out. She had almost forgotten that she was so scantily dressed, she had a modest pair of shorts on, but she had a very skimpy bikini top on, to be more comfortable on the drive. The boys looked at her in a way she hadn't been looked at in a long time. They looked at her the way the men in the topless bar would look at her way back when, way back when she held the power, and she controlled her sex life. For a brief second she missed those days, the days of getting fucked many times a week, sometimes by many men. Just as she was ready to bend over and give the boys a better look, she came to her senses and smiled at them then walked over to Jimmy and hooked her arm in his. She put her head on Jimmy's comfortable shoulder.

Jimmy was disappointed that the campground didn't have tents for rent. He was not happy about sleeping in the car. He was in deep thought trying to think of a way out of sleeping in the car as he led his wife through the crowded office. Claire thought she felt someone cop a feel of her ass as they squeezed their way to the door. She reached behind her to remove the hand, but it was gone before her hand reached it. She was angry, but aroused at the same time. When they got to the car Jimmy turned to Claire and said, "Maybe we should go back to town and see if we can buy a tent?" He said as he looked his wife over. "Damn Claire, your nipples are about to slice out of your top." He said as an observation more than a scolding. Deep down he wished she wore sexier clothes around other guys, he loved the way they looked at her, but he never told Claire in case she rejected his promiscuity.

Claire smiled at him and said, "I'm just thinking about sharing the back seat with you tonight." She put her arms around him, he turned her and backed her against the car and kissed her deeply. She had not been kissed like that in a long time.

"Excuse me, lovebirds." A voice over Jimmy's shoulder said. Jimmy looked around as he let go of the embrace he had on his wife, and turned to see the two young men who were behind him in line. Both young men were shirtless and in very good shape, one was blonde and a one was bald, neatly shaven. The bald one was huge, at least 6'5" but it was the short one who spoke for both of them.

"Sorry, but I have to keep my girl tamed or she might get wild and slip around." Jimmy said with a loud laugh. They all turned and looked at Claire. She blushed as she realized all three men were staring at her hard nipples. An old feeling, an old impulse rose up in her making her want to dance and show her body to these men, but the prim and proper wife she had become took control back but not before she giggled and put her arms over her chest to hide her hard nipples. Her flirty giggle shot a flash of arousal in Jimmy's cock.

"Understandable, makes me want to change my major to animal training."The blonde said as he held out his hand, "I'm Chad and this is Mike." They all shook hands, Mike's hand lingered in Claire's for several seconds. "We overheard that you need a tent, we have one you can use. We both brought tents and we only need one."

Claire and Jimmy exchanged shrugs and nods of approval to each other. "Wow, that's very nice of you, are you sure you don't need it?"

"Yep, we're in space 6, what space are you in?"

Jimmy looked down to the receipt, "Space 5, guess we're next to you."

"Great, we'll meet you over there."

Jimmy and Claire pulled into the parking area at space 5. There was a fire pit, picnic table and plenty room for a tent. Claire noticed a large stack of firewood next to the pit. "Oh this looks wonderful honey." She said as they both sat on the picnic table bench.

"I was worried that all the spaces would be right on top of each other, look there is a bunch of bushes between us and the boys' camp." Jimmy said as he turned to see Chad coming through the bushes with a tent in his hand.

"Here you go guys, do you know how to set it up?" Chad said with a warm smile.

The couple looked at each other and both had blank looks on their faces which caused all three of them to laugh. "Are there directions?"

"That's okay, I can help you. Do you have a hammer for the stakes?"

"Yes, in the tool box in my car, I'll get it," said Jimmy as he got up and walked to the trunk of the car. Chad and Claire started unfolding the tent.

A gust of wind came out of nowhere and caused the tent to come out of Chad's hand and wrapped around Claire. Chad hurried over and started pulling the tent off of her. Her mixed emotions came up once again as she felt Chad's young hands grazing her ass as he peeled the tent off of her. She looked at him and gave a flirty smile then shyly looked away. Jimmy seen this as he walked back from the car, he felt a warm twitch in his cock.

"Where are you guys from?" Jimmy asked.

"We go to school in Boulder, we're on our way to Phoenix for a few days, we wanted to stop one more night in Colorado and take advantage of our new law." Chad said as he searched the couple's faces for their reaction to his answer.

"Oh, what law is that?" Jimmy asked.

"Cannabis, it's legal here, not in Arizona."

"I completely forgot about that," Jimmy said as he looked at his wife with a questioning look on his face. Then he said jokingly, "Maybe we should get some honey, you know what they say, when in Rome." Claire didn't know how to react, the old wild child in her would love to get high again, but the proper blueblood wife knew she had to deny the request. Chad interrupted before she could answer.

"Where are you folks from?"

"California, we're on a weekend vacation." Jimmy answered.

"You have to be a Colorado citizen to buy it, you'll have to have some of ours,"

Claire pasted a mature look on her face and responded to Chad, "Oh sweetie, we are a couple of old fogy's, a glass of wine for us is good enough," She knew she couldn't get high in front of her husband, he would see she knew what she was doing and she had told him she had never tried it. Plus, she remembered how horny pot had always made her.

"Old fogy? You don't look like an old fogy to me. Well okay, if you change your mind just let us know, we have more than enough."

"I tried it once in college, it gave me anxiety, don't know why anyone would want to smoke it. Plus, I can't smoke, I have asthma." Jimmy said.

"The strains we have won't cause anxiety; it will just make you feel really relaxed and good. Also, you don't have to smoke, we have gummy bears." Chad said as he waited for a reaction from the couple. Jimmy and Claire were both afraid what the other would think if they admitted that they wanted to. They just stood there dumbfounded looking for a reaction from each other. "That's okay, you know where we are."

Jimmy and Claire were driving back from town where they went to get a pizza to eat. Nothing had been said between the two about trying pot, both secretly wanted to, and both wanted to spend more time with their two new young friends. Chad and Mike had Claire's juices flowing, and the thought of Claire flirting with the boys aroused Jimmy more than he's been aroused in a long time. Claire snuggled into Jimmy as he drove. For a moment the old Claire came back as she lifted her head from his shoulder to his ear and said, "This mountain air really makes me want you to fuck me honey." She said as she bit his ear.

Jimmy was really enjoying his wife's playfulness and didn't want it to end, but he had to be careful and not let her know this turned him on, it could be detrimental to their relationship. "Oh, I think you will get a good fucking tonight," he said, he doesn't remember ever using the word 'fucking' to his wife before and when she responded to his statement by reaching over and cupping his cock through his pants and kissing his neck he knew he had to find a way to get the boys over to their camp.

"What do you think honey, should we show those boys that we aren't old fogy's and try some of their pot? Just to show them we can do it?" Jimmy asked.

"If you want to baby, I just want you to fuck me tonight. Oh my god, listen to how I am talking, I'm sorry honey, it must be the mountain air." Claire said as she blushed.

"We're on vacation hon, you talk as dirty as you want. You can return to miss fogy when we get home." They both laughed.

"Hey Chad and Mike, come over we bought a pizza to make up for you lending and setting up the tent!" Yelled Claire over the bushes.

"Awesome, we'll be right over, we'll bring the beer" replied Chad.

The four shared the pizza and the beer as the sun sat in the west. They were all enjoying each other's company as the chill from a Rocky Mountain summer evening creeped in. "I'm getting cold, I need to go put more clothes on honey." Claire said, but nobody, not even Claire wanted her to put more clothes on. They all watched her swing her ass as she walked to the tent to change.

The three men sat there feeling a bit defeated at the thought of Claire covering that gorgeous body of hers. "We have firewood, why don't we start a fire." Said Jimmy. "You guys start a fire, I'll go talk to Claire."

Claire heard the clank of logs being thrown in the pit as her husband entered the tent. She had a pair of sweat pants and bottoms out and was standing in just her panties and bra ready to put the sweats on as Jimmy came behind her. "Oh baby, you will get to hot in those sweats, the boys are building a fire." He said as he cupped her breasts from behind. Then he walked over to his suitcase and dug something out. "I brought a surprise for you," he said as he threw it to her. She opened it up and seen a very skimpy dress, almost a mini skirt, but more like a really short summer dress. She smiled.

"You want me to wear this in front of those horny boys out there?"

Of course he did, but he still couldn't let her know. "They will be gone soon, we'll smoke some of their weed, send them on their way then I will fuck you on that picnic table." Jimmy said as he studied her face hoping to get a positive reaction from her.

The thought of her husband fucking her on the picnic table almost made her knee's buckle, she wanted him to take her right now, but she couldn't show that side to him. She took a deep breath to gather herself and said, "Jimmy, I've never seen you like this, did you drink too much beer?"

Jimmy wondered if he was showing her too much of his real self and decided he better clean it up a bit, but not to the point of cooling her off. "I am only intoxicated by your beauty." He said as she pulled the dress on over her head. As she was straightening the wrinkles out of the dress Jimmy reached under her dress and started pulling her panties down. "I don't think you will need these." He quickly run a finger over her pussy as he slid the panties down, he felt her wetness.

"Honey, the boys."

"I'm sure they won't mind, besides they won't know, it's our secret." He said as he pulled her head back and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Now take that bra off too."

"You're kind of scaring me." She said, but she didn't sound scared.

"Come on, let's get stoned!" He said as he caught her bra just before it hit his face.

Chad and Mike had a really nice fire going as they both turned to look at their new friends approaching from the tent. They both looked past Jimmy and right at Claire's chest. Both of them made eye contact with her as she only smiled sexily.

"Okay guys, we want to show you that we aren't fogy's, break out the bong!"

The boys laughed and Chad looked at Mike, "Did you bring it?"

Mike held up a bag of weed and a bag of gummy bears, "brought a pipe. Never leave home without it." Said Mike.

"Honey, let's try a gummy bear," said Claire.

"Okay, sounds good." Jimmy said as he reached for the bag of gummy bears that Mike was presenting to him. "What color do you want babe?"

"Which color is for newbies?" Claire said in her best dumb blond voice.

"Easy guys, those look harmless but can be pretty potent if you aren't used to them. You better each only take one at first, wait about a half hour and see if you want more." Chad said with a smile.

Jimmy and Claire each took a gummy bear from the bag, Jimmy took an orange one and Claire a red one. Then they all gathered around the fire to see what would happen to them. There was a single long bench next to the fire pit and they all sat on it. Jimmy was on the end, then Claire, Chad and Mike on the other end. They talked and laughed. Claire was really enjoying all of the attention she was getting from the three men. She was really fighting the urge to dance for them, she would, but she was sure that Jimmy would divorce her.

Claire was never a pot-head when she was stripping, but she used it enough to know good stuff from bad stuff, this was good stuff. She felt her cheeks, feet and hands getting warm and numb. She knew soon her pussy would be wet and on fire, she decided to not have anymore gummies to avoid offering lap dances or other incriminating acts. Jimmy was feeling it too, and he thought that they were right, he was feeling calm and relaxed, good. No anxiety, just real relaxed and good.

"I'm ready for another one," Jimmy announced as he grabbed two. He handed his wife one and she refused, so he shrugged and ate them both. "Come on baby, have one more." Jimmy said as the boys started teasing her about being an old fogy again, the three boys started chanting...Claire is a fogy...Claire is a fogy...

Claire reached across Chad to the bag of gummy bears in the bag Mike held out. When she leaned her breast brushed Chad's arm and Mike had a view of her boobs under her dress. She took two also. The boys smiled at each other with anticipated excitement. "If you can do two, I can do two." They all cheered as she chewed them and swallowed.

The pot had a full effect on all four of them as they continued talking and laughing. Jimmy stood up and stretched, "I have to use the can. Anyone else?"

"Yeah, I can use it too," said Chad as he stood up and followed Jimmy. Claire stayed on the bench next to Mike.

Jimmy and Chad chatted all the way to the restroom and back. As they approached the camp site on their return they both had seen what looked like Claire kissing Mike. Mike realized what it looked like and was afraid Jimmy would flip out. "Dude, they aren't kissing, they are canonballing, where one inhales the smoke and blows it into the others mouth, they don't even touch." Chad said quickly.

Jimmy grabbed Chad's shoulder as he held his hand to his lips to shush him. Then he whispered, "Don't tell Claire we seen that."

"Okay, I won't," Chad said as he tried to understand Jimmy's request. Chad cleared his throat so Mike and Claire would know they were there. Mike and Claire both straightened up on the bench as fast as they could. Jimmy swore he seen Claire's tongue come out of Mike's mouth. His cock hardened instantly.

Jimmy was getting disappointed that nothing was happening with Claire and the boys. They had all sat there for almost an hour since his return from the restroom and seen Claire kissing Mike. He realized she wouldn't do anything with him watching, he needed a plan.

Claire was so horny now she could hardly contain herself. Even stoned she knew she couldn't chance anything to upset Jimmy and ruin their marriage. Now she was hoping the boys would leave soon so her husband would fuck her on the picnic table like he promised. She liked flirting with the boys, and deep down she would love to fuck both of them, but it was too risky. At the moment she just wanted to fuck her husband.

12