Wife Becomes a KOA Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy realized that he needed to get Claire hotter for his plan to work. "Can I see you at the tent for a second?" He said as he reached for his wife and gently pulled her up towards the tent. He didn't want to go into the tent; he wanted to see the boys watch them make out. "Honey this pot is making me so horny," he said as he lifted his mouth to his wife. Her legs straddled his right leg as they kissed and she slowly moved her bare pussy up and down on his leg. She put both of her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. She was getting dizzy from the pot and getting hornier by the minute, but she wasn't ready to admit it to her husband. Then Jimmy reached behind her and started to play with her ass lifting her dress giving the boys a sexy show. Claire felt the cool air on her bare ass and the thought of the boys watching made her whimper into her husband's mouth. Then Jimmy whispered in her ear something she thought she would never hear from her husband, "honey, whatever happens tonight is okay with me," then they both kissed harder than before.

After returning to the bench with the boys Claire could not keep her hands off of Jimmy. Then Jimmy announced, "I'm ready to try to smoke some of that shit!" He turned to his wife and kissed her, "try some with me honey?

"I don't know baby, I might get out of control." She said.

While she was talking Jimmy was taken his first buff out of the pipe. He coughed and laughed at the same time as he handed the pipe to his wife, signaling that he was okay with her getting out of control. She was still hesitant to let herself go in front of him. They passed around the pipe for several minutes and now Claire felt hotter than she has felt in years. She wasn't sure which was stronger the marijuana or her hormones.

"Hey I seen in a movie once where one guy would take a toke and then pass it to the next person by blowing it in the mouth, what's that called?" Jimmy said trying to be serious while he was playing dumb.

"Cannonballing, that's what it's called." Said Chad as he passed the pipe to Jimmy, who took a long draw from it then leaned over to his wife, she accepted the smoke letting her lips and tongue touch his as she did. Then she blew the smoke out.

"No honey, you have to pass it to Chad, then he will pass it back to you, then you pass it to Mike." Jimmy took another toke, then puffed the smoke into his wife's mouth. She turned to Chad, who put his arm around her as she slowly blew the smoke into his mouth. When Chad returned the smoke into her mouth he let his tongue dart into her mouth only to be met by her tongue as she was trying to do the same. Mike knelt in front of Claire and accepted the smoke from Claire, as he returned the smoke to her she felt Chad's hand touching the side of her breast, she started to pull back but then realized that Jimmy couldn't see it. She let him get his feel, after she blew the smoke out and Chad's hand retreated from her breast she looked down and realized her legs started to spread instinctively. She now wanted to fuck all of them, but she was still worried about what Jimmy would think. Yes, he told her he was okay with whatever happened, but how did she know it wasn't just the weed talking and that he would regret it in the morning. She quickly sat up straight and pulled her dress down to cover her shame.

"Let's try it again," said Jimmy as he took another puff.

"Oh, I'll pass; I think I'm more than high enough." Claire said defusing the situation.

Jimmy realized that she wasn't going to do anything in front of him, but he wondered if she would if he wasn't there. He had to leave, but he had to get her juices going again. "Honey, why don't you dance for us?"

The words from her husband both startled her and aroused her. "No, my dancing days are over." But she flushed from the excitement of thinking about it.

"Did you guys know that Claire used to be a stripper? I met her in a topless bar, she danced her way into my heart." As he talked Claire started feeling dizzy from the combination of beer, weed and hormones. She was still scared to do something wrong but was loving the attention she was getting. She melted back into her husbands arms as the boys smiled and mentally undressed her.

"Shit, I'd pay to watch that!" Mike said apbruptly. Claire looked at him then Mike and seen that both boys had visable erections showing through their shorts. She felt proud and smiled to show it.

Claire leaned over and reached across Chad and pinched Mike's cheek and playfully said, "Honey, you don't have enough money."

"Come on babe, we're all friends here, dance for us," Jimmy pleaded.

Claire slowly stood up, "Okay, I'll dance," The three men cheered, "but my clothes are staying put!" Then they all playfully booed. "I'll need some music."

Jimmy stood up and stumbled to the car, he wasn't as out of control as he was letting on, but it was all part of his plan. He turned his car stereo on and put on JJ Cale, good slow music for her to dance to, plus he knew JJ Cale music was her favorite love making music. She smiled and started dancing, slowly swaying her hips and turning, getting closer to the boys with each turn.

The boys lit up the pipe again and passed it around as she danced. "Hey, I want some." Claire said as she was looking at Mike and waving her ass in Chad's face. The three men took turns giving her cannonball hits. They each danced with her as they blew the smoke into her sexy mouth. The boys were taking their time giving her the smoke and began to hold her and cop feels.

Jimmy was hard as a rock as he watched Chad's hand slowly move up the back of her leg while they danced. Then he was disappointed as she pushed his hand away. He knew his wife was as hot as he's ever seen her; it was time for him to make his move. He fell over and onto the ground on purpose. The boys rushed over to help him up. "I think you guys better take me to the tent," he said as he tried to act more stoned than he really was. The boys each held him under the shoulder and lifted, then Jimmy purposely fell forward and into his wife, he put his mouth to her ear and said, "You look so hot baby, have fun, remember, whatever happens is okay with me." He kissed her hot mouth as she swam in mixed emotion.

"What about my fuck on the picnic table?" She said poutingly.

"I think you will still get it, probably twice," he grinned as the boys lifted him off of her and helped him to the tent. As the boys helped Jimmy to the tent Claire sat down swimming in mixed emotions. She was horny enough to fuck the whole campground, but she wasn't certain that her husband meant what he said. She had a burning 'feeling of fear' in her stomach and a burning 'feeling of needing to get fucked' between her legs.

The boys were laying Jimmy down inside the tent when Jimmy said, "I'm a bad husband, I promised Claire I would fuck her on the picnic table, and now I can't. Will you guys help me out?"

"You want us to fuck her?" Chad said with surprise and hope in his voice.

"Yeah, but you can't let her know I want you to, you have to seduce her," He laughed, "Although I think she's almost there already." When he finished speaking he passed out, well he faked that he did. As soon as they left the tent he got up and looked for a good position to watch from the flap.

Claire sat on the bench with her head in her hands trying to understand the situation. The weed wasn't helping. She felt as though she had been giving a blank check and told to make it out for what she thought was fair. If she was greedy and took too much she would be hated, if she didn't put enough in she would look like a fool. Her meditation was broken when the boys sat down on either side of her. Chad put his arm around her and pulled her to him, she melted into his young hard body. He gently reached and grabbed her chin turning her head to meet his hot mouth. He kissed her softly and passionately, she felt Mike kissing her neck and reaching under her dress. From the tent Jimmy watched and pulled his cock out of his shorts and began to stroke and wondered how far his hot wife would go.

She came to her senses and pulled away from the boys and stood up. "How about I dance some more." The boys just nodded. After a few songs Mike got up and started dancing with her, and then Chad joined them. One was in front and one behind, every once in a while she would turn around and grind her ass into the crotch behind her. Fuelled by the knowledge that her husband wanted them to fuck her, the boys pressed on. Claire was lost in the weed, music and her horniness and she didn't resist when she felt her dress being lifted over her body. With her dress went all of her inhibitions, she was going to let these two young men do whatever they wanted to her, but she was still worried about what Jimmy would think. Claire put her arms around Chad's neck and kissed him wildly, then whispered in his ear. "Let's go over to your camp site," she said as she felt both of her tits being squeezed from behind by Mike. She could feel his huge hard cock as she ground her ass into it.

"But we want to fuck you on the picnic table." Chad said as his lips found her neck.

"Isn't there a picnic table at your site?" Claire grinned as she put her head back and let him have her throat. "I tell you what, let's go to your site and have a hickey contest; you each get a tit and whoever gives me the most hikeys gets to fuck me first. You better hurry before I change my mind." Claire was 100% in stripper mode now, she felt alive and in control for the first time since she married. Each of the boys grabbed one of her hands and led her through the bushes and over to their picnic table and sat her down.

Jimmy couldn't hear what was being said, and panic started to rise when he seen the boys leading his wife away from his site, his line of view. He waited until they were out of site then pulled up his shorts and snuck over to the bushes. He knelt in the darkness of the bushes and watched his wife surrender to these two boys young enough to be her son's.

"Okay, you have three minutes to give me as many hickey's as you can," she said as she sat between them on the picnic table bench. She put an arm around each of them and said, "may the best man win."

Three minutes turned into five, and five into six. Claire loved feeling both of her tits being sucked so hard. She had always loved hickeys, but could never get Jimmy to give her one. About a minute into the contest one of the boys reached down and started playing with her pussy. She panted and moaned softly. Mike's mouth started moving down her body, kissing and sucking her stomach, Chad was still giving hickeys. Chad's mouth began to work on her throat and trailing kisses, sucks and bites up to her moaning mouth. Just as Chad's mouth found Claire's, Mike's mouth had found her clit. She was on fire as she sucked Chad's tongue into her mouth and bucked her pussy into Mike's face. "I really need one of you to fuck me right now!" She said loud enough for even Jimmy to hear.

Jimmy came for the first time hearing his wife ask them to fuck her. He kept beating his cock and it quickly got hard again. That wasn't like Jimmy, usually when he came he was ready to sleep. Tonight was going to be a night he would never forget.

Mike stuck two fingers up her pussy and gave her clit one last nibble then got up out of Chad's way as Chad was pushing her back to the table. Chad pushed her legs a part and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the table. Jimmy moved in the bushes and Claire heard it, hearing something in the bushes caused her to panic. She was worried Jimmy was checking on them. She closed her legs and said, "I'm sorry guys I can't do this, Jimmy might find out."

The boys were too far gone to stop. She tried to sit up but Mike held her down. As she was struggling to get out of Mike's grip she felt her legs being spread against her will. She cried out, "NO!" but not loud enough for anyone to hear but them.

Jimmy started to go help his wife, but seeing her struggle made him even hotter, he wanted to see her get fucked one way or another. He watched as Chad worked Claire's kicking legs over his shoulder. Mike held her down and was trying to kiss her, but she kept moving her mouth away. Then he seen Chad slam his cock into his wife in one quick hard thrust. Claire gasped loud. About the third thrust he noticed Claire's back arch into accept Chad's thrust, and then he heard her moan. "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Chad fucked her harder and harder making Claire moan louder and louder. She was now kissing Mike back hard. After tasting her accepting mouth for several minutes Mike stood up and pulled what had to be a ten inch cock out of his shorts and presented it to her mouth. Mike's cock wasn't just long, it was huge, she had a hard time getting it all into her mouth, but she did. As the cock started slowly going down her throat the thrusts from Chad fucking her pussy pushed the cock further down her throat. She began to cum all over Chad's dick. She hadn't had multiple orgasms since before she was married, and now she was cumming so hard and fast she couldn't count them. Chad started to pull his dick out but Claire sensing he was cumming grabbed his ass and pleaded, "No, cum in me baby!" He did, with a loud grunt from him and an even louder squeal from her. She pulled her mouth off of Mike's cock to catch her breath then she smiled at Mike, "your turn big boy,"

Jimmy was still pulling his cock hard. He had just came for the second time and wanted more. He watched as Mike turned his wife over and had her kneel on the bench and lean over face first on the table. Mike positioned behind her and Claire asked him to be easy, he was so big. But, Mike was too far gone for easy. As soon as he got the head of his huge cock in he thrust as hard as he could, burying about seven inches into her on the first thrust. Claire squealed loudly and came once again. With each thrust he went deeper and deeper until his balls were slapping her belly. Jimmy came two more times, Claire four or five as this monster cock fucked her. Jimmy was so engrossed with watching Mike hammer Claire's pussy he didn't even notice that Chad was now fucking her face just as hard. She had balls slapping her belly and chin at the same time. This was too much for Jimmy, he staggered back to the tent and passed out.

Jimmy woke up, the sun was bright and hot, he looked at his watch and seen it was 11:30. He turned and looked for his wife, but she wasn't there. He got dressed and walked over to the boys' camp site. There was nobody outside so he walked over to the tent to check in there. As he got about three steps from the tent he heard the unmistakable sound of his wife having sex. It was broad daylight and people were walking around the campground, he couldn't pull his cock out here. He decided to go back to his tent and fuck himself as he waited for his wife. He fell asleep after he came.

"Hey sleepy head wake up." Claire said as she shook Jimmy.

Jimmy looked up and seen her drying her hair, then she smiled at him and said, "I woke up before you so I went for a walk and took a shower."

Her lying was arousing him. "What time did you come to bed dear?"

"Not long after you did." Another lie.

"Did you have fun? Did you get your picnic table fantasy?" He said and smiled.

"Of course not baby, you know you are the only one for me."

"I trust you with all of my heart sweetie." He said as he pulled her down on top of him.

12