All Comments on 'Wife Bumps into Her Ex'

by underdrive

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bullshit

This man needs to find another woman........and soon.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Really?

Really? 1st - he wasn't her Ex!!! he was just the man with a big cock she used to cheat on her husband some years ago...2nd - And now she did need her husband approval? 3rd - She being drunk is an excuse for her to forget what love means, or she simply never loved or respected him, since the day he confessed that he knew she was a cheating wife and accepted it as a normal behavior? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
impo

impo You come here every day and read the stories and complain and bitch about each one..Please.Give it a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

ridiculous cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 annony hates it so

it must be good.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

The misogynistic cretins like ImpoTent should read the LW category description. It's a site for stories about shared wives. These boys who are complaining don't hate all women, just the ones who have sex with men who are not their husband, but they're still misogynists because they don't trust any woman and they would be happy to abuse a woman like the one in your story. One of them told me recently to die. In your story, the sharing is consensual and the wife loves her husband for it. She realizes it's not his fault his dick is too small. She still loves him because love is about more than sex. True love is caring about the other person's pleasure more than your own. It pleases him to watch her fuck another man, one with a big cock who can make her cum hard. It pleases her that her husband shares her so she can have nice orgasms on big cocks. Her husband is a strong confident man, unlike ImpoTent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ”πŒπ πƒπˆπ’π„π€π’π„πƒ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ aka WHOREDSigne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delusional

Tell me SharedSigne, are you of the same mind if the wife's pussy is so lose a freight train could be driven through it... the problem with you is that you feel a woman has the right to do as she wishes no matter the toll it takes on her husband... and you actually think you and your husband have a loving relationship...he pimps you out like a whore so he can get off, and you have to fuck other men to get your jollies...you have no understand of what true intimacy is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

isis slavery would be good for signe. fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea that's for sure

Also, it could use editing "I lied there"... is just one example. What did you lie about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Typical LW Trash

Let's check off the list.

1. Husband has fantasy and wants to watch wife being fucked by another. Sounds like a fetish. Check.

2. Husbands gets off watching and jacks off his "little dick". Check

3. Husband has little dick and the other guy has a monster. Check

4.Wife is out whoring around getting drunk while hubby sits at home like a good little cuckie. Check.

5.Husband enjoys licking out other guys cum out of her cunt.

check.

Tell me again how much this guy loves his wife and wants to please her by letting her become a cum bucket for anything that walks. Sounds like something Shared Signe would do with her husband. Am I right Signe?

Okay, if that what turns you on, fine, but don't kid yourself, you're not doing this for your wife because you love her so much. I don't think you really know the meaning of the word. No score, wouldn't be fair to the author. I'm sure you have your followers. You can always count on Signe. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her husband is a strong confident man. says Shared Signe

That statement made me roar with laughter. In other words, if one allows his wife to become a cum slut and whore around he is a strong man. Quite the opposite, I would say. He's a little wimp that doesn't have any balls. The likes of him should be castrated so they don't spread their genes around. Who the hell wants little wimps running around. How can any woman respect a man like that, besides Signe. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quick

Flush this story down the toilet with the rest of the turds that posted today, before it pollutes this category any further. While you're at it, flush that cunt SharedSigne down too, to mingle with the rest of the sewer rats.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
Nope

Didn't even read the story just scrolled to the bottom and knew it was a wash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on Dude.

What kind of gay little pussy is this punk, and what kind of worthless slut would want this for a marriage a life or the father of her kids. This is just sick cockold bullshit.

rsspetersrsspetersalmost 8 years ago
cuckold

When my wife went out and came back late i always wanted to eat her out, she always was very wet and ground her self into my face. I just wish she had told me what she had been up to, Deep down i wanted her to be a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Its OK, its a safe place to flaunt your emasculation

XY chromosomes, testicles, even some cock, I assume. But still lacking, still looking, still lapping. Are you in the closet? If writing this sick screed helps then I'm all for it. I mean, at least the dog gets to take a walk, even if the owner is too much of an asshole to clean up his shit. This story is just some of that careless inconsiderate dog shit left behind in an attempt to exercise your pet fetish. I'm just glad its so easy to step over, and forget.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take a look

Mainefiddleheads and Ahazura must be so proud of their new friend, sharedsigne as she calls people names; something they deplored in others. Will they now rebuke her for doing what they told others to go fuck themselves over? Time will tell.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
What A Crappy Story*

Not entertaining or enjoyable at all. Sorry to me this is just plain bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Narrator needs to go find someone to fuck silly, get his macho back. No woman worth...

...having or keeping would pull crap like that. And having done it, needs her ass kicked to the curb.

I hate these wussy cuck stories. Total bullshit and not a thing about them to enjoy.

"Oooo, well don't read them then, hot sauce". Bite me, says I.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Congratulations ;)

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Same OldcTheme

As it gors it is not a bad story, however there are just some many stories thstcste almost identical to this one.

My soin would be that Renee's husband ( small 5'' cock man ) should get to swap with Colin's wife as she does not like her husband's big cock.

If that was in the story then it would be a ptetty damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fantasy talk is fun but if my wife bumped into some guy she use to love fucking 12 years ago and took him home to trick me to let her fuck him then only one or two things would happen. One I let her and get up and leaver for good or I let them start then beat that smug asshole until he's really fucked up . To finish I'd kick his balls in to until good enough damage is done and I'm a non violent guy. As far as I'm concerned she cheated at the bar and put the icing on the cake by bringing him home sneakily and the cherry is the mind minipulation during sex. Marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic cuck & slut shit

They deserve each other. Not erotic; just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story very believable my x after 13 years still missed her first bf because of his very lg cock it filled her where my average cock didn't had to use toys fingers and tung oh well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So his cheating cunt is getting pregnant by another man?

Or is she just getting some nasty diseases? Either way she's about to be divorced. Who would stay married to a cunt that has shown her husband that she has neither love or respect for him? This story is nothing new and it was poorly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I WISH MY WIFE WOULD BUMP INTO HER EX

When I first started going out with my wife I went to her house knocked on the door opened it and walked in and heard her roommate getting fucked. She was moaning and screaming like I had never heard before, I was so turned on. Shortly after I walked in she had an amazing orgasm, then things got quiet. I stood there wanting to hear more but then I realized I did not want an awkward situation so I wanted to get out of there. I heard a door open, and saw my wife's ex walk out of her room, I was able to hide before he saw me, but I could see him from where I was hiding and was surprised by how hung and sexy he was. I was so shocked and turned on I didn't know what to do, a few second after he was out of sight I got out of the house. I'm not into guys but he really turns me on! I would like to watch him do my wife again and I would also like him to do me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yep

Figured you for a cuck after your first story. Confirmed after this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wittol

Yes i admit i love having other men calling into our place and taking my wife into the bedroom and fucking her. The part i love best is to have my wife sit on my face after he has gone and rubbing her wet pussy all over my face. Her lover has a cock that i could never match its 9.5ins long by 6.5ins circumference which really stretches her out and i can't even feel her after he has fucked her and i usually just fuck her between her thighs and shoot my cum all over her ass. But i just love cleaning her pussy out with my tongue after he has finished using her. So all you people who don't like cuckolding don't knock it until you try it.

jharpjharpalmost 5 years ago

Glad I didn't read it fully. I'm not into cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More with the 3 of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and sexy, but the consent part is a bit sketchy for me.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I walked in the house evidently my wife hadn't heard me come in. Just as I started to announce I was full I heard her say to someone on their saying that she had run in to her ex fiance. I kept my distance but close enough so that I could at least hear her half of the conversation. Her ex fiance's name was Bob Johnson. I really never put the two of them together because he was wild but he was a lady charmer. Maybe he has changed and becoming a homewrecker. I heard enough that I knew that he was trying to get her to meet him privately without me knowing. She says that she enjoyed visiting with him as a friend only. She also said that she would think about meeting him not wanting to cause any troubles with her family. I was scheduled to be out of town the following week for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyway I understood from her side of the conversation he was wanting to meet her at the lounge at a hotel where he was staying Tuesday night. The conversation went on with on and nothing seemed to be anything out of line until the end. He must have been pushing her to meet him. It ended with her saying that she might meet him at the lounge at 7 but to visit only if she did. Then she said I know you said that you always did and always will love me but that was the past. I opened the door and shut it saying I'm home. She must have disconnected because she came to me hugged and kissed me saying she loves me. I said I love you more and I only love you. She smiled. I left on my work trip hugs and kisses from the children and her. We usually talked around 7 pm then again at 10 pm. 7 was mainly for the children and 10 would be for us after the children were in bed. Monday was normal. Then Tuesday she was 8:00 but was a normal visit saying she was sorry for being later than normal. 10:00 was normal until she said Jason I need to talk to you. I thought OMG here's the bomb. She told me everything about Bob plus at lot more. Apologizing for even letting Bob talking to her like he did. She said that she hoped I believed her that nothing ever happened and nothing ever will happen with anyone but me. I thanked her for being truthful and honest with me. I was lucky that she was faithful for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. I have the cuck fantasy but not sure if I want it to happen. My wife has seen her gigantic cock ex in our neighbourhood recently and this fits amazingly to what I would dream about. I am sending this link to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous