All Comments on 'Wife Captivated'

by Gamma_Unchained

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Don't quit your day job

mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
Rushed ending?

started off with such promise and detail and then kinda just ended. You need more meat for the middle to support such a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is crime erotic?

I'm getting really concerned about all the supposed "erotic" stories here that have as their base a felony. Non-consent is one thing when the person really wants to do something but needs an excuse to do it. What I'm seeing is glorification of a crime.

Is it just me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yea right

crap ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Utter Garbage

Seriously? People like you make me laugh. People who think women are mindless sluts led around by their genitals (I'm a guy and I can't believe another guy thinks this way!). the two were "very much in love" at the beginning and by the end, she denies that she is married to him to the point that he questioned whether he was married? After 5 years??? I don't think writing is for you. Perhaps you should pick up a new hobby.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Pretty crappy

The wife just gives up to a couple of old,blue collar garbage,because of course they are,so sexy..and like the guy isn't going to get the cops involved,and show they were married (like,little thing like tax returns,her drivers license,marriage license)..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way too fast.

There isn't a dick on earth magical enough to make complete and utter mind control happen like that. If that's what you want to write, there's a category for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Buy a dictionary

The word "captivated" doesn't mean held captive.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Inauspicious

I realise this is your first submission, but the storyline lacks any credibility. Jim and Chloe, a couple you describe as "very much in love", are held at gunpoint by two middle-aged hillbillies and the wife is no sooner being raped than she ditches her marriage, apparently because these guys have larger penises. Nor does it seem strange to the site staff that his wife vanishes, then is led naked into the reception area. The first thing likely to happen when Jim gets home is that Chloe's disappearance will be reported and he'll be charged with murder.

Gamma_UnchainedGamma_Unchainedabout 11 years agoAuthor

I honestly don't remember writing much of this story. I think the problem was that I wrote this really late at night. I'm learning from my mistakes, though. This is really out there, I'm aware of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it

There are some nasty comments about this story, and while it could feel more plausible, it still made me hot. I enjoyed reading the wife beg for cum. My pussy got wet when I pictured the two trashy men violating her from each end. I had to masturbate at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Find an Editor

I know this is your first story and I do not want to sound critical as I too write for this site. However, you need to find an editor and you might consider reading the story a couple of times to check syntax and grammar. And when writing a story please consider plausibility as this story lacked it completely.

Don't get discouraged and don't let bad reviews stop you from trying. However, you do have some work to do if you want a decent rating for your stories.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

I sincerely hope you don't consider my comments "nasty" (to use the term applied by one previous reviewer). As a fellow contributor to Literotica, I strive to be constructively critical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this. Does anyone else know of any stories like this, with long term captivity? Something similar where the wife gives up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Badly done

From conception to delivery this was badly done. And don't you think that he might have gone after them? With a gun perhaps? Or was he just another wimp with an IQ of 10? Because that's how it read. Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUH?

Is there a shrink in the house? Strange experiences can lead to unbelievable stuff but this is a bit over the edge. Still heads can snap leaving surprising behavior...

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
I'm sorry but does sex make you lose your mind?

I don't get it! I guess it's just a story, but I would have liked a little more believable!

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
I agree with most of the comments...

I actually stopped reading when she pulled her rapist's cock out with "fascination and adoration." Really?

I feel these types of stories don't belong in the nonconsent category since the woman ends up wanting it even before they get started on her. These should go the erotic couplings category.

Literotica should also create a "Dom/sub" category because a lot of readers apparently believe nonconsent and dom/sub are the same thing...they are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sir Toe Is Correct

The category should be called Auto Submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The category should get called "Idiots"!!!

How brain sick has one to be to publish such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am shocked

And this was supposed to have been made by a woman. Shakes head. Truly utter garbage. This site needs a big clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story really stinks. if women was like that who the hell would want one. this aint a story its stupidity

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

Normally i try to be constructive in my reviews.

Wow. You just stuck it in dry. Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. Reads like a 13 yo boy wrote this. Most idiotic piece of crap I've ever read in over 40 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous