All Comments on 'Wife Converts Husband Ch. 03'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very deserving to both of them

They got what they deserved and his wife may have known things like this would happen, because she had trained him on how to suck dick, and had broken his asshole by fucking him with her extra large dildo.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Sexy

But, not exactly believable. I was in the US Navy for 19+ years and I don't think they would all want to fuck the guy, even if they got his wife. Especially, with a lot of hot women at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT

THIS STORY IS GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
anyone should have such an understanding wife

recognising such feeling i sure feel jealous being in the closet, being poor and old not able to fulfill those secret desires

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
u lived out my fantasy

totaly hot story, i have been with my women for almost 2 yrs now and dress for here all the time, she fucks me good too. we have had 2 3somes where i was dressed as slut but nobody got fucked.soon it will be a real good 3some or more, i did take her to some gay friends house with me dressed but nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Converted

I live in Sydney and i have been dressing in my wifes clothes for some time.She did not know.I especially like pantyhose underneath a skirt and a blouse on top.She caught me one day and left the house living with her mother for about a month.I begged her to come back but after saying no for a month she said o.k. but on one condition, i had to go to a club with her dressed as a female.I reluctantly agreed.Black short dress, pantyhose with nothing underneath, makeup and wig, off we went.We went to a SWINGERS club and i was told to do as i was told or the deal was off.We were led to a room she had booked and i was blindfolded,hands tied and pushed onto a bed and left there. After awhile i heard a door open and the sound of feet.A hand touched my hosed legs and ran up to my balls giving them a slight rub,i was already hard.The front of my hose was lowered and a warm mouth was wrapped around my cock, slowly sucking me.Fuck, how good was this as i pumped up with my hips.The mouth was taken away,i was straddled and a hand grabbed my hard cock guiding it into a warm, moist but very tight hole.I started to fuck, slowly at first, then faster as we both got into the rhythym.Man i had to explode as my hard cock was being milked for all it was worth,so i let fly with my cumm, instant relief as i blew a huge load.The person got off me and i was grabbed and my legs lifted high in the air.I resisted and someone came and sat on my chest.Ifelt my bottom being invaded by sticky fingers,then removed,to be replaced by the head of a cock.First time for me,so i tried to get away but no use as the cock first pushed through my hole then worked its way into my virgin bottom until it went all the way in.The pain was intense and i tried to push that cock out but that seemed to make it go in further and then he started to fuck me.IN, out ,slowly at first until he got into a rhythym.The pain slowly went away and my cock started to go hard.I started to push back as he fucked me and l felt him go harder and faster and then i knew he blew his load of cumm deep inside me.My that felt good,i did not want him to stop but he pulled out but my legs were held in the air and i felt another cock pushing against my hole.This one went in a lot easier as i pushed against it,but he only lasted a short time before he blasted my hole with his cumm.He pulled out and another cock took his place and he fucked me.ALL in all, i was fucked by 7 cocks.When the last one was pushed against my hole it felt a lot bigger than all the others and i yelped as he tried to push it in.In it went but slowly,further than all the others and stretching me until it hit something inside that made my cock go rock hard.Then he pulled out ,then back in speeding up all the time.stretching me to the limit,faster and faster until my hard cock shot a big load of cumm,my hole pushing around his cock until i felt him explode inside me fucking for all his worth.I felt a splash of cumm on my face as someone else came as well.Another cock was pushed into my mouth and it shot a load of cumm straight away.A smaller cock was pushed back into my bum, but i hardly felt it and after a short time it was pulled out and pushed into my mouth where it came almost straight away.I was then left alone and my wife came in, grabbed me ,took me to the showers and was told to clean up.A video of this was taken, which i have seen,and i look like a real slut.By the way ,the last guy who fucked me and made me cumm has a thick 10 inch cock.He is older but when i go to the club i seek him out and i have been fucked by him on many occassions.He always makes me cumm.My wife also books a room often so i can be gang- banged [the most has been 12] but nothing will equal the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
horny

so jealous of the husband,please i want to be gangbanged and covered in cum, though i would let them piss over me at the finish,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Why do so many stories start off so hot and then become an instant turn off when one of the guys the gurl submits to is black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story turned me on

I wish my wife was as understanding. I truly wish I could go to bed with her dressed in her sexy lingerie and then go out on the town as 2 hot, sexy sluts. I would suck cock in front of her and let other guys fuck me while she watched. That would be so hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

I love this part of the story the most wish there was more detail in the all sizes and tecture of the cocks being handled and amounts of cum being swalowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a slut too

I'm just like you - a cross-dressing cock-sucking slut who loves to get fucked (especially by real cocks). My girlfriend knows how to really dress me up and we go out very often to pick up guys, bring them back to our place, and suck & fuck all night long. Can't wait to read your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cumming out! And the women that fuck us

This story is hot! Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seems highly unlikely

That he would go from playing around with his wife in the privacy of their home to sucking the cock of a strange man in a public place. Unrealistic, crappy story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
love it

I would love to be him with such an understanding and hot wife who enjoys life and helps him let out the girl inside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
understanding wife?

I wonder where this is going to end.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 9 years ago

I would love doing that with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What I most enjoy....

...about sucking a cock is how hard my own gets. My wife absolutely loves it when our boyfriend starts to grunt, knowing I'm about to get a mouthful of sperm. My own cock will be leaking, running actually and occasionally, especially if I've been given time to work him up in order to receive a big load, I'll start to spurt my cum out while he's spurting into my mouth, without me ever touching my cock. My wife always provides the tits and pussy for him to look at and sometimes grope. But she isn't for him to fuck, only to provide a visual so he can cum big and usually more than once!

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Done by the 7th Fleet

I personally do not like platform high heels you're just so trashy I would prefer being put into a sexy pair of high heel pumps or straps.

I started putting on ladies panties as a little boy, remembering the first pair of Black Panties belonging to my cousin Rosita is always special in my heart. As soon as I first laid eyes on them I was captivated I just had to have for myself.

Time went on I learned about other the special items, such as bras, stockings, high heels, garterbelts, corsets, bustiers, baby dolls, teddies and all kinds of feminan candies.

I enjoy wearing women's clothing with beautiful lingerie underneath, looking like female makes me feel so sweet, so pretty and sexy.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 4 years ago
Nice

These two are a nice couple. I hope they have many more gang bangs and suck a lot of cocks together!

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Lucky Sissy !!!

I wish my wife would let me play Sissy like this guy does...I love sucking cocks and eating Cum straight from the source or out of my wife's sweet pussy...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...