All Comments on 'Wife Creampie Surprise'

by shrmywf2

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My suggestion is that you run through a spell/grammar check before submitting your story. Far too many easily fixable mistakes for a short story. You may also consider a request for an editor. Good foundation for a story though as I'm sure quite a few wives have had sex with other men in real life this way. Good luck.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I'll give 3 *, despite...

I'll give 3 *, despite she have cheated. One thing was her knew her husband wanted to share her, another was for she to do it without telling him in advance...But all were happy, so the 3*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing new

New Year ?

New baboon !

Sure 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointing effort

I love the plot - imported creampies being my favourite food - but your bad grammar, constant switching back and forth between past and present tenses, run-on sentences and countless other butcheries of the language make an editor a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Big fantasy of mine, literally word for word. My answer would be yes and I would video it next time.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

A good enough tale that could have been made better with a good proof read for spelling, punctuation and grammar, followed with some overall polishing.

Looking forward to your next one.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Creampie fun

I love giving a guy's gf or wife a creampie and watching him eat her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:Disappointing effort

In the list, you omitted the fact that quotation marks are NOT optional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You call this a story.

Cheating and he eats her out , how low can you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just another new cuckold writer polluting the loving wives category. Sick fucks are drawn to this site like flies, must be the sickos attracting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story. Don't listen to the people that are bitching about it. They just want to push their views on others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Like I said, sick fucks are drawn to this story like flies to shit. Look in the mirror and what do you see? A man? Look again.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
read the title

if you dont like the subject and it is written by a guy who calls himself shrmywfe dont read the story. If he gets his rocks off this way and wants to share it with thousands of other people who do as well that is up to them. it wasn't wonderfully written but it had some good points . Shrmywfe 2 dont be discouraged it can only get better and the more the trolls whine about it the better you are writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not taking issue with the story, except to say that....

....we search endlessly for something original and are continuously disappointed that there is so little original work here.

Now, my primary issue with this story, is that your writing comes off very difficult to follow with any clarity. You write like English is a second or third language for you, and that you come from a former eastern bloc country.

So some reasonable effort to proofread and edit the lousy grammar, spelling issues, punctuation and general structure of your story will go a long way to improving your scores here....

There will always be critics. Here, it is the reader's right to express themselves.

Writers that are too thin-skinned to have critics, should not make their work public. My advice to them: Go somewhere more private and hope your audience thinks you're practically perfect in every way.

So, please try original ideas and try getting editorial help....you need both in the most desperate way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story was fun but not my type. I have problem with cheating and now it seems her and his former friend are looking to humiliate him more. That dumb smile the guy usually gives is enough to smash his face even if you were ok with it to happen. They both have no respect for him , she said he always wanted her to do that but she never asked him at the time . His so called friendship is over ,you never do that to a friend. My friends wives could sleep naked in my bed and I wouldn't touch them. There is to many ingle people out there to mess with married people

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Garbage. Needs to be hauled out to the dump. Starting to stink up this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 becasue the rat shit annony

gave it a 1. The garbage is your upper lip or your manna's pussy dead annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

Is that the best you can do bonnietaylor? Try again, I'm sure you've got it in you. Score still remains the same. The author can thank you for it.

dannbestdannbestover 9 years ago
My wife

Why is it that there is nothing nicer than another man's cum inside my wife?

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 9 years ago
Fun read.....

I look forward to reading another post about your sexy hot wife's playtime. :)

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
good story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did anyone proofread this?

This reads like a rough draft!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how about Jeff share?

How about Jeff bring over his wife/girl friend and share?

Or is it wrong for husband to get some?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible grammar and writing. Waste of time.

Don't waste our time with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Announ. Assholes!!!!!!

Most of the stories on here are pretty self explanatory. Look at the authors name, for you stupid announ assholes who can't say anything but negativity just move on. Bunch of grammer idiots. Get a job teaching English grammer instead of leaving negative comments all over lit. Get a life. Sick of your bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-assholes

I think the cream pie lover is upset. Probably can't find some one to share his wife with. Stay put, fellow, I'll be over and fill her up for you, so you can dine at the Y.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think this idiot got the message

no more cuck shit out of him for a year now. What a disappointment for the cream pie eaters. Sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
C'mon, more!

This was a dandy, we need at least a part two, if not a series!

Pay no attention to the nony hater's, they love to read the cuck stuff, same as many of us, then pound their tiny little girly puds until the snot run out, after which, they feel guilty and have to post their hate. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot!

But I would have enjoyed reading the writer's thoughts and feelings as he slurped the cream pie from his recently ravaged wife's steaming pussy.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was hoping for a second chapter

I enjoy this site a lot, but do not expect to see perfect spelling or grammar. I want to read something that tickles my erotic senses and perhaps allows me to stroke my cock and cum. My favorite stories are of a father fucking his daughter and leaving her with a swollen belly, and stories of men fucking other men's wives and leaving them in the "family way" and any variations on these themes. I like it when the husband witnesses the stud inseminating his wife's pussy, gets to see the stud tighten his ass muscles and shoot his seed into her belly and then see some of it leak out of her pussy. This was a very entertaining tale; just not long enough. I had hope for the stud to return and let hubby watch as he seeded the wife. Thanks for allowing me to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic story by Mr small nob

Pathetic story. Utterly unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love Tonys cock

I to watched watched my wife being fucked then cleaned her pussy afterwards. My wife’s best friend son ( Tony) has just been given leave from the army to attend his mum’s wedding. At the night time reception I was looking for my wife I looked inside and could not see her. So I walked outside to see if she was there. I saw tony n the bushes fucking my wife from behind. I got excited and moved to a nearby tree to stay out of site. I wanked as I watched them fuck. Once I cum I went back inside. 1/2 hour later tony walked back in then Tina ( my wife) followed a few minutes later. Tina came sat next to me kissed me and groped my cock then whispered Tony needs a hand he’s in his room and could I go and help him. ( he got a room in the hotel where the wedding is) I said of course. I knocked on his door he shouted for me to come in. Tony was standing in a bath robe. He as if I had enjoy the view of him fucking Tina. As he had saw what I was doing. I said yes. He told me to remove my clothes which I did then he opened up his robe. His cock was big at least 7 inches. He told me to come and clean Tina of his cock. I put his beautiful big cock in my mouth licking kissing sucking it whilst playing with his balls. He held my head as he came in my mouth. I felt a hand on my back as I turned Tina was standing there naked. She told me to come and lick Tony’s spunk out of her. As I obeyed and started to lick she told me that I cannot put my cock in her any more as it’s to small. Instead it will be Tony’s. As I was licking her I felt a finger probing my anus as I started to get up Tina held my head tightly and said you are going to feel what I’ve just had. The finger was replaced with a cock tonys cock. Tears rolled down my cheeks as it hurt so much. Tina moved tony was fucking me hard Tina said tell me what you want tell me and I reply Tony’s cock to spunk in me

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Bwahahahhaaaa, my God the one and done homosexual writer probably cant do a paint by numbers very good either.

I've seen MAGA's more intelligent than this story and thats truly saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, your wife gave you what you desired if you had told her before that you would like to see her with another man. I would love to see my wife doing the same.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Gave him what he wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bad writing

Seemore51Seemore51about 1 year ago

Good story! I always enjoy watching my wife getting her pussy creamed with a big thick load of baby batter.

Imawolfman64Imawolfman6428 days ago

Loved the story maybe a little short but would love to see a part II, Remember practice makes pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous